[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Adachi right about the world being an unfair place?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Adachi.png (209 KB, 554x838) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
209 KB, 554x838
Was Adachi right about the world being an unfair place?
>>
He was just mad because no gf
>>
>>339406309
yes
>>
Yes, but he's still a little bitch.
>>
>>339406309
Of course. He was right about almost everything. He still fucking got 2 people killed and caused the chain of events allowing more people to get murdered.
>>
>>339407384
he was a FISH nigga.
>>
>>339406309
Yes, those who are lucky and have talent/means and opportunity can suceed in life, one's circumstances of birth really decide their life in a way.

Prove me wrong, protip: YOU CANNOT
>>
>>339408386
That's complete BS! Dummie!
>>
Everything he said was right

Everything he did was wrong
>>
>>339406309
Yes and he threw a tantrum about it like a little bitch.
>>
>>339406309
Adachi is that kid whose parents never gave him the World's Not Fair Speach, and when he found out himself he started killing bitches and whores.
>>
>>339409064
He didn't even kill them himself. He let the shadows do it.
>>
File: 1448816581971.gif (372 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448816581971.gif
372 KB, 200x200
>>339406309
Adachi was right about everything and did nothing wrong.
>>
Tell me we're not speaking of this
>>
>>339407492
>He still fucking got 2 people killed

those fucking sluts deserved it though

Adachi did nothing wrong
>>
File: adachi 1.jpg (130 KB, 750x1079) Image search: [Google]
adachi 1.jpg
130 KB, 750x1079
The only thing Adachi did wrong was having a disappointing boss fight
>>
>>339409935
>>339409959
The only thing he did wrong was not kill himself for being a whiny bitch.
>>
>>339408386
Lets assume you are correct. How in any way does that justify Adachi's actions to murder a girls for literal Elliot Rodgers reasons?

It doesn't. Adachi was in the wrong. Some of the things he said was correct, but he was clearly unhinged because none of what he was saying had any sort of real connection to the horrible things he did or his fucked up personality.

Also, the subtext suggests that Adachi is incorrect anyway. He himself has natural talent. He says so himself: He was the top of his class, and never really had to study or try hard to do well in school. He easily became a police offiicer, and was redirected to the boonies not because he fucked up royaly, but because people were jealous of his natural ability and reassigned him the first time he made a small mistake.

Meanwhile, the Brotag has little natural talent. He has no knowledge, diligence, courage, understanding, or expression when he moves to Inaba. He has to work hard to develop and grow all of his abilities. Even his persona is naturally far weaker than Adachi's- Brotag meanwhile has to work hard to strengthen his personas and fuze new ones, while Adachi starts with one that is naturally end game boss tier.

Therefore, Adachi is just straight up fucking wrong if he were to apply any of it to him. Here he is, an example of strong natural talent- yet he is failing and a sad miserable human being. Meanwhile Brotag built himself up from nothing and was able to challenge and defeat Adachi.

Adachi is right though- life isn't fair. Despite his strong natural talent, he couldnt succeed, while Brotag could without any talent. Life isn't fair- it favors those with bonds. True Bonds are strong power.
>>
>>339407384
He was the opposite of little bitch. He kept his character going for the entire time.
>>
>>339406309
>capitalism
>fair
Of course he was right.
>>
>>339406309
Sure, but he was still a murderous dickhead about it.
>>
>>339410281
>He says so himself: He was the top of his class, and never really had to study or try hard to do well in school. He easily became a police offiicer, and was redirected to the boonies not because he fucked up royaly, but because people were jealous of his natural ability and reassigned him the first time he made a small mistake.
he was top dog in school because he worked hard, not talent. he was transferred because of a spaghetti incident, not because they were jealous.
>>
He didn't murder anyone.

He just put them in a TV
>>
>>339410637
He straight up said school was easy and wasn't shit compared to the adult world.

He said he was transferred because he made one little mistake and the brass couldnt wait to get rid of him.
>>
>>339410641
>I didn't murder him! I just threw him in the cage with the hungry crocodiles.
>>
File: yu aren't on my level.gif (73 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
yu aren't on my level.gif
73 KB, 600x375
Even if he was right about life being unfair he still went about it like a bitch.
He should've used the amount of effort he put into being "not-the-killer" and instead become Inaba pimp number 1.
>>
>>339410281
Adachi had to study his ass off to the point of rejecting having a normal social life and look where he ended up. He has no talent, he's not charismatic like MC, he's a fucking dork that's constantly being overlooked because of people like Yu. I really don't know where you're getting this 'he has natural talent' bullshit. Meanwhile Brotag comes into town and after a few days he already has a bunch of friends (Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko) that worship him like the next Messiah that's destined to save them and give them a purpose in life.
>>
File: 1462945222468.jpg (42 KB, 590x486) Image search: [Google]
1462945222468.jpg
42 KB, 590x486
>>339406309
Absolutely.
>>
>>339411171
Brotag starts out as a fucking dork with normal social stats as well. You dont start out charismatic, he works hard to achieve that and raise his social stats.

Adachi fails because he already stopped giving a shit. Instead of looking at reality and the truth of why things are the way they are, he just passes blame on everything else.
>>
>>339410281
I wasnt talking about what Adachi did, I'm talking about what I said, its a correct statement.

Adachi is right in many things he says altough he didnt act correctly with the murders.
>>
>>339410847
>He straight up said school was easy
proofs?
>>
>>339411641
Well, he wasn't 100% correct either. Brotag had the same starting point as Adachi, and was able to achieve talent and a place by working hard, improving himself, and nurturing his relationships.

Meanwhile Adachi just blamed the world for everything bad that happened to him.
>>
>>339410847
>one little mistake
fyi transferring someone is what japan does when someone has fucked up badly enough that they should get fired, but firing them would shame the organization by admitting they were at fault. adachi likely screwed the pooch big time and just got away because of the ol blue wall of silence
>>
>>339411598
>You dont start out charismatic
Every IT member is bound to become your cock slave by the end of the game. You can start and finish almost every S.Link without ever raising your Charisma with some exceptions like Naoto I think. Gameplay mechanics don't mean shit here.
>>
>>339411994
More like it's what fucking everyone does

Japan's not the only one to push off unwanted individuals to shit districts so they're out of the way
>>
>>339412123
yeah i realized i phrased that wrong right after posting it
>>
>>339412089
They do mean shit, those gameplay mechanics heavily represent the player's ability to do shit. There is a lot of stuff you cant say and things you cannot do if you dont raise the social stats. It was important enough that including them was part of the anime adaptation.

Speaking of the anime, the characters straight up say and reinforce that Yuu is a bit or a dork and is weird and silly near the start of it.
>>
>>339412725
>There is a lot of stuff you cant say and things you cannot do if you dont raise the social stats
And they only give you a new piece of dialogue and don't change the character's opinions about MC or the outcome of S.Links. Wow it's fucking nothing.
>the characters straight up say and reinforce that Yuu is a bit or a dork and is weird and silly near the start of it.
And yet he still walks home with Chie and Yukiko in his very first day of school and shortly after Yosuke invites him and Chie to eat something.
>>
He's right about women since he lives in japan. Jap women are all bipolar and psychotic
>>
>>339406309
Yes. But being a coward and trying to get people killed is not the way to deal with it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.