[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
go play some quake live it's fukcing dead. I'm told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Necris03-1024x576.0.0.png (1 MB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Necris03-1024x576.0.0.png
1 MB, 1280x854
go play some quake live it's fukcing dead. I'm told unreal tournament 2016 is our last hope and it's fucking dead too.

what's the point of pc gaming ?
>>
To look at sparkly graphics
>>
Go play some hardcore game like Halo or Uncharted 4 instead

Arena shooters are literally babbies first point and click adventure
>>
Memes.
>>
>>339403805
^^ this

Better controls too, and a much wider selection of games. Some of which only appeal to the games creator and to a niche, something which rarely happens on a console.
>>
It's dead because it's literally maybe 25% through development. It's a several years long project and most core systems aren't even finished.
>>
>>339403939

>Arena shooters are literally babbies first point and click adventure

2/10
Here's your reply.
>>
>>339403939
why even waste your own time with this post?
>>
>>339404083
If you really believe this, then I feel sorry for you. Arena shooters are dead and buried. UT4 will only serve as a tech demo for the new engine.
>>
>>339404162
because I like the upvotes :P
>>
>>339403602
ut2016 hasn't even been born yet you fucking mong
>>
>>339404285
lol
>>
>>339404263
Except there's already titles available that run on UE4 and we have Gears 4 coming in August. Those will have much more exposure.
>>
>Shooting games are the only worthwhile PC games

I hope you get gout.
>>
>>339404834
what other games ? everything else is better on consoles
>>
>>339403602

play CS

not even shitposting. if you want a cheap, competieive FPS that isnt dead or p2w shit then CS is the only choice
>>
>>339403939
Halo is an arena shooter, nice try
>>
>>339403602

do you think all those plugs on his chest are itchy or like do they still hurt or what
>>
>>339404960
>play CS

That game with 15% of the playerbase using (detectable) hacks meaning that a full 1/3rd of the games you play have hackers in them? And the overwhelming majority of "pro" team using hacks, even on LAN? Sounds like a great, game, anon. Superb. Totally skill-based.
>>
>>339403602
To play on the platform that has the best games of the past 5 years: League of Legends, Dota2, and CSGO
>>
>>339405456
>(detectable) hacks meaning that a full 1/3rd of the games you play have hackers in them? And the overwhelming majority of "pro" team using hacks, even on LAN? Sounds like a great, game, anon. Superb. Totally skill-based.
>>>
:o
>>
>>339403602
sorry you're just realizing this now. hopefully UT and Quake will be revive when they come to consoles, like doom and wolfenstein did this gen
>>
>>339405554
good job replying to the right post anon
>>
>>339405456
>To play on the platform that has the best games of the past 5 years: League of Legends, Dota2, and CSGO
good one mate
>>
>>339403602
Overwatch is here to scratch that oldschool itch.
>>
>>339403602
>what's the point of pc gaming?
Bragging.
>>
>>339403602
Classic arena shooters died when counter strike arrived.
>>
>>339405267
Which is why f2p shooters are retarded
>>
Dunno but i have a great time playing cube 2.
There are usually 2 servers that are filled and a lot of people stay for hours to play so the matches are more or less balanced.
Classic arena shooter with instagib CTF.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.