[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
13 STINKIN DAYS TILL E3 IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
13 STINKIN DAYS TILL E3 IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
>>
WHAT ABOUT THEIR EXCLUSIVES
THEY DON'T NEED THOSE
>>
NYEEEEEAH WHY CAN'T WE 'AVE SOME MEMES
>>
Quality thread, OP. Was there something you wanted to discuss?
>>
File: Rotkboxart2.jpg (24 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
Rotkboxart2.jpg
24 KB, 256x325
>>339401732
we should salvage this thread into a lotr vidya thread
>>
>>339401732
GET BACK SCUM
>>
File: 1458917555388.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1458917555388.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>13 days

holy shit
i remember the last thread i saw said it was like nearly 200 days away
>>
>>339401893
>tfw playing this coop with a mate with maxxed out characters
The best
>>
Holy shit you're right. Without the daily reminder faggot, I didn't notice the time pass.
>>
I think it was War in the North, the one that had co-op between 4 players max.
That shit was great. I remember comparingf it to borderlands (especially because of the skill trees= and wishing borderlands was that good.

The mage was 10/10.
>>
>>339400765
Thanks for reminding us OP. You may not think so, but these threads serve a higher purpose.

Old men
running the world
>>
how can anyone that isn't a consumerist moron or a merchant be excited for E3 anymore?
>>
>>339403042
Sitting around with buddies or in a stream and laughing as it crashes and burns every year is great. Every now and again there is an announcement that is genuinely exciting too
>>
>E3 shitposting is rearing it's autistic, ugly head
>Then again, it means less Overwatch threads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.