[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they ever fix this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: HTMCC_BoxArt.png (2 MB, 1165x1500) Image search: [Google]
HTMCC_BoxArt.png
2 MB, 1165x1500
Did they ever fix this?
>>
it's been fixed for a while now.
>>
>>339394521
I didn't know "fixed" was a slang for "euthanized".

Microsoft and/or 343i already made mad bank on MCC, so they don't give much of a shit about it.
>>
>>339395791
Except, you know, the matchmaking DOES work now.

The only problem I have is they never raised the maximum player limit in Halo:CE matchmaking back to 4v4.
>>
>>339394521
by fixed he means still massive issues and a number of freezes during halo 2 and 3 cutscenes.
dropped matches and widespread reports of audio issues.

face it they duped the fan base and ran with the money.
>>
>>339395886
Yeah, sorry for the snark, Anon.

I'm just mad that 343i mishandled MCC, and now nobody I know bothers to play it anymore. It's effectively dead for me now.

No Halo 2 comeback for me.
>>
>>339395942
yeah they ran all the way to the production office of Halo 5
>>
Like others have said it has been working for a long time now. Matchmaking was fixed and they even fixed the fucking surround sound front and rear channels being swapped in halo 3 (don't know how something like that even happened in the first place, fucking retarded).

But it was too late, the damage was done and people rightfully moved on. I bought that game day one and was one of the people who was able to play 1 single game within a 48 hour window of the game launching.

I stuck through it though like an idiot, thinking it would be fixed quickly. Wasn't until like a fucking year later when the matchmaking actually began to be okay.

Once halo 5 came out the population dropped even more and now its becoming difficult to find good games. You still get matched pretty quickly but when I played h3 last I kept getting crazy level differences and kept getting my fucking ass handed to me, and my gay teammates always just left the game if they got a map they didnt like or if god forbid we got 0/4 for the first couple of kills.
>>
>>339394521
>controls freeze when game starts up
>fixed
>>
>>339396427
It's such a tragedy, Anon.

I was so excited because I thought I would experience Halo 2 again (after playing it on the original Xbox, and then later playing the shit out of H2V). But nope. That shit got squandered so hard.

Halo 2 could have came back.
>>
Kinda. It works most of the time, but it's super dead.
>>
>>339396427
I've never played any of the halo campaigns and only played Reach multiplayer. Would getting Halo MCC and Halo 5 a good deal?
>>
>>339396830
If you already have a Bone, you might as well.
>>
File: HaloCEStill.jpg (307 KB, 580x1308) Image search: [Google]
HaloCEStill.jpg
307 KB, 580x1308
>>339396617
>>339396023
>>
they would need a time machine.
>>
>>339397389
I'm not reading that. Though the few sentences I read reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VmyrHNEmFI
>>
pc port when?
>>
File: Halo-_Reach_box_art.png (125 KB, 256x326) Image search: [Google]
Halo-_Reach_box_art.png
125 KB, 256x326
Is the campaign playable?
>>
>>339397668

>Doesn't know the lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF8c3BjFWsw
>>
>>339397873
In the MCC? No, it's not part of it.
>>
>>339397873
Yes, very. I think it's one of the best campaigns since Halo 1.

Every mission is meaty (in terms of length, content and variety), and consitently satisfying. And the story-telling is excellent, with no shitty cliffhanger endings.
>>
>>339394521
>fixed for a while now
Multiplayer missions still desync and still lags quite a bit.
If by fixed you mean ignored now that they cashed out on the game, then yeah
>>
>>339398083
I know that. Just asking. Read some junk that it was unplayable on Xbone. Hoping maybe they fixed it.
>>
>>339394062
No
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.