[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Champion Gundyr link the flame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1464399911776.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1464399911776.webm
3 MB, 852x480
Why didn't Champion Gundyr link the flame?
>>
Because there was no flame in his world.
>>
The abyss covered Firelink Shrine, stopping the bell tolling, killing the firekeeper and extinguishing the flame there.
>>
From gets away with this shit because some autist will always come up with muh lore excuse
>>
>>339393872
Because in his timeline somebody got there before him and chose the Dark
>>
>>339393872
It's just a game breh don't need to make sense breh
>>
I'm still not sure which Shrine is the "real" one
>>
>>339394973
/thread
Didn't from literally put out a bounty for someone that can explain the lore in a logical manner and no one so far was able to?
That challenge alone speaks for itself really
>>
That kick is so fucking cunty. That's the only time I've ever been hit WHILE in the air in a Souls game.
>>
>Souls games
>Lore

Also the only thing hard about the Nameless king fight, Is the camera. Pontiff and dancer are better fights
>>
>>339395936

It's part of a guaranteed stunlock combo, even if you don't get hit initially you can still walk into it halfway.

If I recall, Lord of Cinder and Manus from DS1 also have one.
>>
>>339396063
Dancer is a joke as long as you avoid the grab attack. I found abyss watchers a lot harder, specially with only 4 or 5 sips
>>
>>339395220
They're both real. The Abyss one is just in the past. You leapt through time like Solaire and Anri have leapt to you.
>>
>>339393872
he was late, that's all
>>
>>339396063
Pontiff and Dancer are the BEST fights
>>
>>339395936
>manus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.