[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overkill uncucked itself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Cbvv0WHV.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Cbvv0WHV.png
42 KB, 400x400
After months of bullshit microtransactions and useless DLC (altough some was good), Overkill now finally owns the PAYDAY franchise.

You think that they can still save the game in its current state ?
>>
Well, this is good news.
>>
>>339384643
>DLC is nearing Train Simulator numbers
Yeah right.
>>
Wait, I thought they were the devs of PAYDAY, didn't they own the whole thing from the beginning?
Also, picrelated.
>>
The game just kinda died for me when they released the shitty microtransactions.
>>
>>339385517
They were the devs, but they worked for starbreeze. So essentially, starbreeze told them what to do
>>
>>339385686
Well...
If they make all the DLCs free and remove microtransactions, they'll fully redeem themselves in my eyes.
>>
>>339385917
DLC won't be free, at least for a long time.
Bullshit drills were removed, so that safes can be opened without them. No need to waste about 2 bucks on a key to get a shitty blue weapon that costs about 0.03 cents
>>
>>339386152
Haven't played for a very long time, what the fuck is that drill?
All I remember is that you had to place a drill and then restart it to open safe.
And you could saw open those deposit boxes.
>>
>>339386451

Think TF2 and CSGO boxes
>>
>>339386451
it's for opening the random safe drop, like TF2 with keys for crates
>>
>>339386451
Nah, this has nothing to do with ingame drills.
These are drills to open safes (pretty much CS:GO cases with drills being keys) which contain weapons. These weapons are either just a rare skin OR they have a stat boost, which started the major argument of "thats bullshit" and "thats p2w"
>>
>>339386667
>>339386654
>>339386651
Oh.
If they remove that and you know, make those a rare loot or drop, I'll be happy.
But I doubt it'll happen.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.