[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Group-Picnic.jpg (127 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
Group-Picnic.jpg
127 KB, 1024x720
I just finished the trilogy last night..These games were super fun..I think the first game was the best, third had one of the best cases* last one*, but second had the one case I figured out right away
>>
If you like it, you can apollo justice, ace attorney investigations as well as dual destinies.

Ghost trick and danganronpa are also games that you might be interested in as well.
>>
A lot of the people think AA2 is saved entirely by case 4.

I don't see it. It's a good case, okay, but it's not enough to save the whole game. The meh soundtrack doesn't help.
>>
>>339384054
Planning on playing apollo next, then inves and dual
>>
The iOS version of Dual Destinies looks better.
>>
Should I play these games chronologically or in the release order?
>>
File: Unf.png (848 KB, 1361x607) Image search: [Google]
Unf.png
848 KB, 1361x607
Shame no one ever dumped the assets of the iOS version.
>>
>>339384213
It was a good one, but I liked the reunion turnabout more
>>
>>339385051
Release I would say is best
>>
I will also say this...Fuck Dahlia Hawthorne..Jesus that girl was nasty and crazy as fuck
>>
>>339384213
I still think it is the best case of the entire game because of the ethical questions it brings and the pressure that is in the fake choice.
Defending your client even though you know he is guilty and is not even remotely a nice person is the kind of things real attorneys are confronted with.
Also it is the only case that PW loses, which makes it unique.
>>
>>339385779
It is the best case of the game.
>>
I really enjoyed the Rise from the Ashes case too
>>
>>339386220
Funny, because when the game first came out, people did not. Said it dragged and was too long.

It has a slow start but the plot gets a lot better as it goes on.
>>
Best case
>>
>>339386527
i STILL think his wife is actually the thief
>>
>>339386308
I liked seeing what her sister was willing to do to protect her..Plus Gant was a fucking riot
>>
>>339386718
I got in argument about Lana's honor on Court-Records.
>>
>>339387350
there we tons of times in all three games that I was like..the fuck game..This piece of evidence does the same thing explaining as what you actually wanted
>>
>>339386616
Nope, all dear sweet Ronnie, which made the case even better.

So used to your client not having committed the crime, prove that he didn't, find out that he was SO GOOD at it that he actually did; top tier
>>
File: img_h2[1].jpg (292 KB, 1100x460) Image search: [Google]
img_h2[1].jpg
292 KB, 1100x460
>happy Rayfa

Ah...
>>
>>339387563
I already know I'm going to buy it when it comes out
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.