[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain to me why I need to jump through two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: aqmpcu0fslz0n2qly5ny.jpg (42 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
aqmpcu0fslz0n2qly5ny.jpg
42 KB, 636x358
Can someone please explain to me why I need to jump through two million hoops to sell items that I OWN on the fucking Steam market?
>>
>>339373281
12 year olds who get scammed and steals mummy's credit card
>>
File: rich.png (191 KB, 265x289) Image search: [Google]
rich.png
191 KB, 265x289
>you own items on steam

news flash; you don't.
>>
Russians
>>
Because you're an underage retard.
>>
>>339373281
it's for your own safety, stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>339373373

true
you don't even own games on steam
when they decide to ban you there goes your entire library
>>
>>339373439
Then don't be a cheating faggot
>>
>>339373281
Because no matter how many times valve warned retards to not get phished and their account hijacked, it still happened.
With needing phone authentication to do anything it's way safer for you, but it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>339373417
For everyone else's safety, you mean.
I have to hop through a million loops because of retards who still fall for shitty scams created by Russians.
>>
>>339373462

read the EULA they can ban you for whatever reason they want, including refusing to sign an updated EULA
>>
>people thinking they own videogames or anything videogame related
>>
File: 1461254514692.jpg (5 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1461254514692.jpg
5 KB, 256x256
Gabe is just letting you "borrow" his items.

Be grateful console-pleb
>>
I still remember that one guy i knew who "modded" his Forza and got banned from the xbox online services.

he was all "B-BUT I OWN THE GAME!!!"

fucking kek

people still think that when they have a physical copy of a game they also own it, only thing they own is the receipt from the store.
>>
>>339373589
Then you should have stopd there.

You didnt. Stop complaining.

>>339373281
To make it harder for scammers that are retardet. You now just have to worry about the hatdcore ones.
>>
>>339373439
I don't get this
If you get banned from, or lose your gog, origin, or uplay account, all the games you had there are lost
They're not yours either
>>
>>339373926
They do own it (the disc with a copy of the game on it, meaning they do "own" that particular copy of the game). They don't own Xbox Live. There is a difference between owning it, having a download license on Steam, and the way you are allowed to use it on a service like Xbox Live or owning the rights to the software. Software is not a physical object, that's why we have separate laws for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.