[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 91MEVIjA-UL._SL1500_[1].jpg (394 KB, 1500x1372) Image search: [Google]
91MEVIjA-UL._SL1500_[1].jpg
394 KB, 1500x1372
What went wrong?
>>
>>339360852
it's a 3D zelda game
>>
>No NG+
>No additional content like pit of 50 trials
Take your pick
>>
The 3DS can't handle darker colors wothout ghosting like hell and the art style suffers because of it

The way ice effects water is a lot more restrictive

Giving all the bosses a giant glowing weak spot was stupid
>>
>>339360852
>make shitty zelda back in the day
>becomes somewhat niche because oot fags refuse to play it for some reason (probably wanted more adult link)
>people who played it hype the shit out of it as the new coming of batman
>years of hype later remake that shitty zelda
>turns out it was just an ok game
>>
Somehow changing like 2000 pointless details without actually adding anything worthwhile at all.

SM64 DS is sort of a clusterfuck but all of it is added content or change to accommodate my negro Wario being playable.
>>
>>339361096
You shouldn't be allowed to use adjectives
>>
It was literally perfect.
>>
File: 200% MAD Spyro.jpg (10 KB, 107x155) Image search: [Google]
200% MAD Spyro.jpg
10 KB, 107x155
>>339360852
Eyeballs, I don't understand why every boss needs a fucking eyeball.
>>
>>339360934
Actually this is the biggest problem with the remake specifically. TP got bonus difficulty, but MM just get stuck with the default despite having the most ridiculous optional power accumulation in the series.
>>
fishing, that's all
>>
>>339360934
Literally every time you go back in time, it's NG+.
>>
>>339363196
Taking damage isn't really MM's problem. It's more the fact the final boss and the extra content doesn't seem to factor in all the beat shit you get from doing all the sidequests.

Even if you just do the masks you're going to have a fuckload of extra health for Majora. And there's no place where you get challenged because there's zero fights on the moon and only two sidequests have enemies and they're stuff you already fought 2 dungeons ago. It's better to just rush through the game and fight Majora once then consider your final fight with the FDM a bonus.
>>
>>339363670
>It's more the fact the final boss and the extra content doesn't seem to factor in all the beat shit you get from doing all the sidequests.

Which is exactly why it would have benefited so much from both additional difficulty and content.
>>
>>339363670
That's every Zelda game ever though. It's Nintendo, it is going to be really fucking easy

I don't like what they did to Twinmold either, besides the fact that they add eyeballs in all the boss fights because people apparently didn't get that they need to hurt the boss in order to beat it

The only challenge from a Zelda game is your own autism level when it comes to figuering out how easy the puzzles in the dungeons are
>>
File: b8.png (637 KB, 1301x544) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
637 KB, 1301x544
>>339360852
>>
I liked it, boss changes worked out pretty well. Especially Twinmold, the original boss fight there was the most boring shit of any Zelda game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.