[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not the best at this game but I want to do NG+s,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: pyro.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pyro.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
So I'm not the best at this game but I want to do NG+s, so which build at lv120 will give me the best chance? Pure strength/dex or quality or a hybrid?
>>
File: 1438689571005.png (293 KB, 442x594) Image search: [Google]
1438689571005.png
293 KB, 442x594
jesus spoiler that shit
>>
bleed katana
>>
60 int 30 attunement enough str/dex for weapon you want to use (make it raw) and rest into vigor (get at least 30, up to 50 is worthwhile)

for spells use greater heavy soul arrow for normal stuff, crystal soul arrow for bosses, crystal magic weapon when spells arent viable

Left hand court sorceror staff +10, right hand primary weapon+ keep a cleric candlestick for the sorcery boost

Rings: steel protection, bellowing dragon, young dragon, magic clutch ring

Wear the heaviest armor you can manage to keep weight at 69 at

You will do insanely high dmg at range and with crystal magic weapon on in melee as well, many of the harder bosses (Nameless king, champ gundyr) do not handle being shot at well at all
>>
>>339360450
I forgot but wear crown of dusk for more magic damage as well
>>
>>339360254
If you want huge fucking damage that will outdamage anything past newgame+7, Go 40/40 quality, Pick any buffable and infusable weapon with good scaling and make it Refined.
Now either get 30 faith for lighting blade, Or farm silver knights for ears until you can get and use Moonlight blade.
Newgame+es are weak shit this time around, Barelly increasing health and damage by 15% per playtrough.
>>
File: Power.jpg (22 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
Power.jpg
22 KB, 400x294
>>339360254
>40/40 STR&DEX
>40 LCK
>Full Hollow
>Kirk Barbed Straight Sword
>Hollow Infusion
>Carthus Rouge
Enjoy destroying basically everything with overwhelming dps and bleed.
>>
>>339360524
>Moonlight blade
I think you mean darkmoon blade
>>
Increase faith to 30 , have high strength ,stamina and a fair amount of dex. Wear rings that incresse those three . Last ,Infuse a straight sword with lightning and you're good to go. Most bosses are allergic to lightning.
>>
>>339360623
Never thought about this because I don't like going upper than SL 100 but this sounds horribly fun and broken
>>
>>339362231
If you plan on going for new game+es dont level limit yourself, Trust me when i say that every bit of point counts once you start reaching newgame+4.
>>
>>339362701
I usually don't go farther than NG++ because I favor low level builds and starting new characters but I must say that your monstruous build picked my curiosity
>>
File: good work.gif (360 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
good work.gif
360 KB, 500x420
>>339363043
Go for it bro, I've made it to newgame+6 so far but things are starting to oneshot me at 40 VIG, It was still fun as shit to see the damage shine trough.
Tho beware bleed immune bosses like dragonslayer armor and Wolnir at newgame+3 and beyond, Wolnir gets surprisingly difficult when you cant kill his bracelets in less than a minute.
>>
Is faith really that bad in DS3? I saw the Red Hilted Halberd, heard a few good things about and thought about making a cleric who used it.
>>
The "U WOT" Build
>ONLY increase HP stamina and other HP/DPS stats
>use damage & HP rings
>use S/A rating weapons
>pic related is Build
>>
>>339363718
Buff wise they are toppest of tier, Lighting Blade and Darkmoon buff are the strongest weapon buffs avalible, Damage wise however miracles got the short end of the stick, Anything besides WoG and Sunlight Spear is bound to do about 200~ damage or just hit like wet paper.
>>
>>339363974

Well alright then. I preferred buffs anyway. Thanks.
>>
>>339363564
>Wolnir gets surprisingly difficult

This boss has fucked me more than any other boss except for Nameless king. Even now I still get nervous when I have to finish the catacombs
>>
File: 1443492995442.png (4 KB, 254x253) Image search: [Google]
1443492995442.png
4 KB, 254x253
>>339364515
First and second playtrough he's piss easy because nohealthMcGee. But anything beyond that is pure fear.
>Destroy 2 bracelets
>He summons constant waves of wheels and carthus warriors
>>
>>339360254
Damn OP were you going for tranny look?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.