[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Changes you want to see in Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: overwatch.jpg (127 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
127 KB, 854x480
ITT: Changes you want to see in Overwatch
>>
fotm to end
>>
It needs more game modes, better balance, higher tickrate, reworked overtime, more characters, more maps, a valid singleplayer experience, and it needs to suck me off nightly.
>>
i want them to add best girl
>>
>>339350790
Better map design. There are far too many choke points and really cheesy areas
>>
>Tracer
Increase cooldown for all abilities.
Decrease DPS.

>Pharah
An aerial dodge move.

>Mei
Decrease DPS of ice beam OR make the slowing effect far less prevalent.
Increase cooldown for ice wall.

>Hanzo
Change ult so that it doesn't go endlessly, like give it a short range.
Alternatively, change the ult so it drains health far, far less quickly.

>Junkrat
Increase health of RIP tire.
Fix how the mine launches people. It feels really random at the moment.

>the gnome builder guy (forgot his name)
Increase the time it takes for his turret to lock on to a target.

>Reinhardt
Decrease health.

>D.Va
Decrease DPS of pistol.
Decrease range of ultimate.
Increase DPS or range of the mecha's guns.
Increase time of the mecha's flying ability.

>Zarya
Make it more obvious how far her attack can reach. Right now it looks like a never ending laser to the user but has a really short range.
Increase length of shields OR decrease cooldown time for abilities.

Symmetra
Increase health of the sentries.

>Zenyetta
Orbs shouldn't track through walls.
Increase his healing by a lot.
>>
>>339350939
>a valid singleplayer experience,
kys

bastion/mcree nerfs fixed some hitboxes
>>
Reduce Mei's hp to 200

Reduce the range of road hogs hook

Reduce fan the hammers damage

Decrease Lucios damage and knock back.
>>
>>339351137
>kys
>bastion nerfs

want to know how i know you're 15
>>
I want them to add Hatsune Miku as a character.
>>
Also give us a solid co op experience.
>>
>>339351118
Pharah and Junkrat spammer spotted
>>
>>339351118
>Make it more obvious how far her attack can reach. Right now it looks like a never ending laser to the user but has a really short range.

Dear god this please
>>
File: 1464401854224.jpg (57 KB, 502x301) Image search: [Google]
1464401854224.jpg
57 KB, 502x301
>>339351118
besides tracer and zenyatta your opinions shit also he a fucking dwarf lookalike ffs
>>
Completely remove Bastion

Not because he's OP. But because his gameplay style promotes camping and holding LMB.
>>
>>339351137
>kys
Go fuck yourself nignog. This garbage game isn't worth $40-60 plus another $40 for the privilege to gamble with pixels you faggot jew-thrall piece of shit.

While we're at it. They need to make third person a valid option. Can't stand """"""first person shooters"""""" that break perspective for shit. Stop making concessions on your design, faggots. Commit to one or the other you fucking trash tier developers.
>>
>>339351365
I haven't seen a bastion since hitting level 25
>>
Remove bastion and torn, game is now infinitely more fun
>>
>>339350790
I see what you did there OP
>>
It just occurred to me that since you don't have to pay anything after buying the game. The only thing that they could profit more from it is if they release expansions.

>new maps?
>new heroes?
>new game modes?
>buy our expansion only 39.99
>buy our special edition for exclusive skins for only 49.99
>>
>>339351451
Mccree and Mei, too
>>
>>339351470
>The only thing that they could profit more from it is if they release expansions.
Or just keep selling boxes. It works for tf2, CS:GO, and Dota 2
>>
>>339351425
I've almost consistsantly seen one bastion per map, sometimes two. Its a fucking plague of no fun. Level 40.
>>
>>339351470

It has been confirmed that heroes, maps and game modes will not be monetized at all.
>>
File: tumblr_o7mcnvVcYt1ro8xn4o1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7mcnvVcYt1ro8xn4o1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x546
>>339350790
a power-armor-less Pharah skin
>>
>>339351551
But he's so easy to handle.

Pharah, hanzo, widow, even 76 and tracer just shit on him.
>>
>>339351464
God damn it you made me go look at that image. He removed Mei, right? Anyone else? I'm bad at this shit.
>>
>>339351545
Yes but through the years their sales would marginally go down.
The way it looks right now casuals don't care if it lacks maps and game modes so long as it remains enjoyable.
Once the majority of the population declines and start to crave maps and game modes then they'll start to release expansions.
>>
>>339351692
yes he removed mei
>>
>>339351649
The issue is he's never just by himself. A Reinhardt shielding or another bastion or turret in another corner. Plus good bastions just get up if being targeted and heal. It's not like either of those take a lot of time to do. It's just not fun to "OK they are also doing the bastion thing, time to play like this again."
>>
>>339351118
>nerfing tracer and d.va
>not buffing zen's hp by 50
you're retarded my friend
>>
Make a new playlist where only Ilios, Anubis, Hollywood, and Dorado are available. Then ban Bastion, Tracer, Mei, Reinhardt, and Reaper from it.
>>
File: doctor 10 sad reaction.gif (202 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
doctor 10 sad reaction.gif
202 KB, 500x275
>>339351867
>Tfw you keep trying to use this meme machine but no Reinhardt or anyone else for that matter wants to be your battle buddy
Feels bad man.
>>
more melee heroes i really want a wrestler hero...in every moba no one has done one yet
>>
>>339351867
You're not alone either. The shielded bastion strat can be easily overcome by basic teamwork. It's a noob strat that is, again, easily overcome.

Trying to run in solo is never a good idea. It
>>
>>339351898
>nerfing tracer
>retarded

sure is fun playing against a character you literally cannot shoot and when you do manage to shoot them, they just rewind time
>>
>>339351794
No he didn't. That's the old version of the image before Mei, Genji and D.va got revealed.
>>
I'm a shitter that dies every five seconds, so I'd love for Zenyetta to have 200 hp (including armor) instead

prolly would have to dial back his damage or something, but as of right now zenyetta is basically a shittier version of bastion that's slightly more mobile with a shitty heal
>>
>>339352008
>Not hard countering and pushing her shit in with Reaper
It's like you want to rage impotently at the screen then come vent on a message board instead of win.
>>
>>339352003
I dunno, a good bastions setup seems to trump a good team set up every time. Plus most of the maps favor defense to begin with.
>>
>>339352008
Thats a skill issue
>>
>>339351957
I know I'm about to get shit on, but Battleborn has one.
>>
Make Zenyatta a support character as desirable as Mercy and Lucio on all maps.
>>
>>339352138
>the only way to beat this broken character is to user an even more broken character
>>
>>339350790
No more than 1 champ per team in ranked.
5 soldiers aint fun
>>
Torb's turret has at least a 1.5-2 second lock-on and should have some degree of range because right now it feels infinte. Molten Core Turret should have the instant lock-on though

That's it. Everything else is dandy.
>>
>>339350790
Needs about minimum of 5 more maps of varying types.

Overtime on KOTH maps needs to be neutered as all shit.

Needs minimum 2 more supports and 1 more tank.

Widow needs a fairly significant nerf, Mcree needs a cooldown on Fan, Lucio needs a speed-boost nerf and maybe a top end HPS nerf when pumped. D'va needs her head hitbox shrunk. Tracer needs a slight increase in all her cooldowns. Mercy needs a moderate ult charge nerf. Mei's ult should be able to be shot down.

Perfect world they would rework all capture point maps to have more than one god damn choke-point so you could actually flank besides the one designated window only high-mobility characters can get to.
>>
>>339351942
>be Mercy
>see poor Bastion alone
>heal and buff him for minutes
>see a damaged McCree
>fly over and save him
>fly back
>bastion is ded
This is why I hate babysitting you guys. For gods sake it was just a few seconds.
>>
>>339352008
How bad are you?
Tracer's squishy as fuck, literally the only thing going for her are her skills. Don't blame the character if you can't aim for shit.
>>
>>339351383
>concessions on your design
Reinhardt is the only character than can actively go into third person without ulting, and that's a concession for being a melee character with a big shield.

Besides, you're acting as if it's illegal to have an FPS/TPS hybrid. that focuses mostly on the former.

Third person widowmaker/hanzo would be fucking cancer.
>>
>>339350790
Just shut it down. Quit, go into the movie buisness , compete with pixar. Let video games as a genre recover from all the damage you've done since 2008 onwards blizzard.
>>
>>339351957
I was thinking about a Muhammad Ali inspired boxer who has a bullet invincible duck and weave sprint and a counter that slips him behind the enemy where he can use rapid melee attacks. Benji is cool but hardly a melee character.
>>
>>339352156
>favor defense
Not when overtime as a dumb fucking mechanic exists.
>>
>>339352248
This this this this this this this. Leave multi heroes to the arcade mode or whatever. Game just ain't balanced for stacked heroes.
>>
File: 123.png (358 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
123.png
358 KB, 540x675
>>339350790
>nerf genji
>nerf mccree
>nerf pharah
>nerf reaper
>buff 76
>buff tracer
>buff bastion
>nerf hanzo
>buff junkrat
>nerf mei
>buff tobjorn
>buff widowmaker
>nerf d.va
>buff reinhardt
>buff roadhog
>nerf winston
>buff zarya
>buff lucio
>buff mercy
>nerf symmetra
>nerf zenyatta
>>
I want 60 tick rate at least because I'm fucking pissed of Hanzo arrows killing me when I ducked behind cover and the arrow was nowhere near my head but if I use Hanzo the arrows have the hitbox of a sewing needle and require the utmost accuracy and prediction
>>
>>339352305
Please elaborate on the
>damage
Blizzard has caused to
>video games
please.
>>
Roadhog is the only well made character in this game. Everybody else is either too overpowered or too underpowered.
>>
>>339352328
Melee characters always end up feeling like shit in FPS games though.
>>
Is this game worth buying? I don't really find it interesting gameplay wise but I love widowmaker and d.va and there aren't many good games out currently.
>>
-Reduce Phara splash damage, increase direct hit damage.
-increase time it takes to freeze for meis ice blaster
-decrease damage for robots turret mode
-increase melee damage for all characters
>>
>>339352407
post more healslut
>>
>Mcree
Fan the hammer now does 40 damage per shot

>Widowmaker
Full charged bodyshots now do 100 damage instead of 150

>Zenyatta
Shields increased by 50

>D.va
Damage falloff/spread of primary fire reduced by 50%
>>
>>339352238
Or you can harass her on D.Va and Dr. Chimpington. She's shut down with them lurking her waters. Leaves your Reapers, Soldiers, Junkrats, Pharahs, Widowmakers and Genjis to jobs more suited to their talents. You are using the harassment tanks properly, right Anon?
>>
>>339352274
I feel like he shouldn't be able to build another one absolutely instantly after his other one goes down.
>>
>>339350790
Story/Campaign Mode. Each chapter potentially focusing on a different set of characters.

Maybe make it episodic in terms of installments so the dev team can determine what worked and what didn't.
>>
>>339352490
>Should I buy this game I don't find interesting?
What the fuck type of question is that? Just give me the 40 dollars instead
>>
a mode where its 12v12 or 16v16. I don't give a fuck if they make ults half as fast to charge and just blow the maps up to be double sized
>>
>>339352584
>Story/Campaign Mode
No. The story and characters of overwatch is trash. Blizzard should focus on improving multiplayer, not making a shitty single player for the 1% of idiots who want that game mode for whatever stupid reason.
>>
>>339352529
>>Zenyatta
>Shields increased by 50
He was already like that and was op as shit.
>>
Change Dva's entire design character in something less shit while keeping the gameplay mechanics.

Make Junkrat bald
>>
>>339352274
Blame Tracer, she is responsible for every annoying mechanic in this game. Whoever decided blinks and a rewind that gives you back HP in an FPS was a good idea should be shot.
>Torbj turret
>Roadhog hook hitbox
>Mcree pocket sand
Blame the cockney cunt for all these, because that's what they were designed for.
>>
>>339350990
>girl
>not genderfluid pansexual robo husbandfu
>>
Nerf Bastion's ult. It's a moving one-shot on 90% of the cast and that's just dumb.

>>339352490
Don't bother if you don't like the gameplay
>>
>>339352393
>tfw felt the power of 5 winstons and a lucio today

Not fun at all.
>>
>>339350790
I'd like to see it removed from the space-time continuum.
>>
>>339352742
At the very least his dumb ass shouldn't heal to full when he swaps
>>
A Solo Queue and fixed PotG would be nice.

I revive 3 people as Mercy and then kill two with my pistol, and it's Bastion getting a double.
>>
mccree nerf, widow nerf, zen buff, more maps, more skins, more emotes/poses,intros, new heroes
>>
>>339350790
>Bastion
>>Turret form is not his ult. 175 Armor is added to health during transformation. Shots pierce targets, but deal 3 less damage to each subsequent enemy hit.
>>Tank form is now Shift, and deals 100 damage with mortars, down from 205. Movement speed while in tank form increased by 10%.

>D.Va
>>Now has an alt-fire that shoots a pair of rockets that pierce shields and enemies, exploding in a very small AoE each time they hit something for 40 damage each. 8 second cooldown.
>>All health changed to armor.
>>Health increased to 600.
>>Pilot form now has a double jump.
>>Pilot form now has 100 Health / 50 Shield.

>Lucio
>>Amp it Up cooldown increased to 20 seconds. Now has a charge system, like Tracer's Blink, can store up to 2 charges.
>>Sound Barrier now decays over 5 seconds, down from 6.
>>Crossfade: Speed's movement increased reduced to 20% from 30%.
>>Crossfade range reduced to 25 meters.

>Mccree
>>Flashbang removed entirely.
>>Rolling no longer reloads gun.
>>Damage fall off removed.
>>Non-head shot damage lowered by 10 per shot.

>Symmetra
>>Ult now charges even while Teleporter is placed, and charges 80% faster. Each time it hits 100% her teleporter can teleport an additional person.
>>Teleporter now has 100 Health / 100 Shield.

>Tracer
>>E cooldown doubled.
>>Health reduced to 100 Health / 25 Shield.
>>Pulse Bomb damage reduced to 300.
>>Pulse Bomb splash beyond 1 meter from it's placement is reduced to 150, beyond 2 meters to 75.

>Widowmaker
>>Grapple cooldown increased to 20 seconds.
>>Time between shots in sniper mode doubled.

>Winston
>>Ultimate health reduced to 800, but can now drop Barrier during his ult. Now immune to CC during ult.

>Zenyatta
>>Orbs no longer pass through walls.
>>Orb of Harmony healing slightly increased, as the only reason this was nerfed is because Tracer is fucking broken.
>>When a target with orb of Discord dies, instantly gains 25 Armor or Shield.
>>Change health to 75 Armor / 75 shield.
>>
>>339350790
More KOTH, less Payload.

I'd be okay with 2 way CP maps like in TF2 as well.
>>
File: S76.jpg (113 KB, 344x519) Image search: [Google]
S76.jpg
113 KB, 344x519
>S76
Buff health to 225
Helix rockets cooldown reduced to 4 sec
Biotic Field increased radius by 50% and healing rate by 20%
Increase clip size to 40
Decrease recoil for pulse rifle
If two s76s are near each other their damage is increased by 20%
S76 can summon a Portuguese loli to battlefield every 20 seconds to buff his teammates
S76's ultimate no longer needs to charge, but is active all the time
>>
Buff Winston
Buff Roadhog
Nerf everyone else
Just to satisfy me
>>
>>339352490
pls don't
both of these can seal a defeat if not played properly, and you will be THAT player.
>>
>>339352283
Make meis self ice breakable or not heal.
Mercy needs to move faster besides lshift.
Slow down widow gun charge. Pocket sand needs to not work when you're facing away or have it actually white out your screen and cooldown fan hammer.
>>
>>339350790
CTF mode.
>>
>>339352678
No. His orbs used to never fall off so discord would last forever and he could put his orb of harmony on flankers like genji and tracer and they became immortal.

That was why he was OP, not 50 fucking health.
>>
File: kura.webm (1 MB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
kura.webm
1 MB, 533x400
Roadhogs chain now has all the same abilities as Kurapika's chain.
>>
Make Mei into a cripple.
>>
File: mercy.jpg (59 KB, 881x758) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
59 KB, 881x758
>>339352517
>>
Mei could use slightly longer cool down
McCree stun+fan the hammer could be less free, but I am not sure how
Supports not named Lucio could use some changes
Bastion changes, he feels like he stomps when people are dumb, and is really weak against competent teams unless your team is defending you

More maps and game modes would be nice feel needed since the same few will get old. Private server lists and maps with more players would be nice too.
>>
File: 2016-05-30_002322_scrot.jpg (236 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30_002322_scrot.jpg
236 KB, 1600x900
here's the tier list bros
>>
I don't get the point of Lucio's wall ride. It basically acts as a wall jump but since most walls are uneven short segments you can't fucking ride them anywhere.
>>
>>339353071
Why not post a cap from the better version?
>>
>>339353159

>McCree's not OP guys!

He's getting the nerf
>>
>>339353159
post one for koth
>>
>>339353071
why is every anime that's not about 4 cute girls doing cute things shit?
>>
McCree getting nerfed. Everyone else has many counters and is pretty balanced, but McCree is a faceroll no skill faggot hero. I get hard thinking about all the asspain from McCree "mains" when Blizzard does hit him with the nerfhammer, because he'll likely be useless as Blizzard does not know subtlety.
>>
>>339353159
>339353250
b-but /v/ told me mei was OP XD
>>
>>339351118
You went through all those heroes but you didn't even mention McCree or Widow, the objectively 2 most broken heroes in the game?
>>
File: bait and reel.gif (749 KB, 346x348) Image search: [Google]
bait and reel.gif
749 KB, 346x348
>>339353267
You tried.
>>
I want to be able to reroll the legendary skin I got once. Got the frog Lucio skin and Lucio is the most boring support.
>>
>>339351182
>Decrease Lucios damage
He already does zero damage, why the fuck would you nerf it?
>>
>>339353335
All they have to do is add a CD to fan that resets on roll. He'd still remain potent, but if his CDs were down he'd actually have his pants down for once. All he brings is damage, nerf that and he's garbage
>>
>>339351118
>nerf everyone instead of buffing a few

Go back to Riot you fucking hack.
>>
>>339353486
That would do literally nothing since the combo is flashbang + fan + roll + fan again already.
>>
>>339353486
Or nerf flash so that it didn't remove control from you or whirl when you're facing away, but white outs your screen, give fan hammer a small cool down.
>>
>>339353365
Mei isn't used in high level play for a number of reasons:
1. Her walls can fuck over her own team, and no one wants to risk that.

2. Her Ice Block leaves her out of position 9/10 times in high level play.

3. She's hard countered by Mccree, and soft-countered by Tracer, both of whom the entire game currently revolves around.

Doesn't change the fact that she's a fat cancerous cunt to play against in pubs though.

>>339353486
This is Blizzard's fault for designing a shit hero. He's in the same boat as Bastion, they both need massive overhauls to make them more than a gimmicky damage-dealing hero.
>>
>>339353428
space dandy is shit
>>
>>339351182
nah.
I actually just think his static heal should be nerfed but the amp it up should be the same.
this game seems surprisingly balanced to be honest. Maybe Mccree and lucio are too good of right now but it's very very slight.

I hope they don't listen to retards and ruin this game.
>>
I think the balance is actually pretty good and it doesn't need addressing. Maybe some exploits will come to light during e-sports.
>>
File: 1464494577208.jpg (102 KB, 637x825) Image search: [Google]
1464494577208.jpg
102 KB, 637x825
>genji
add a one second cooldown to his double jump
>mcree
rework flashbang to either need to be thrown in front of the target or make it a blind
give FtH random recoil
>pharah
increase rocket self-damage
allow the concussion round to launch you further and make it deal a amount of damage
>reaper
slightly increase teleport distance or shorten the animation
>soldier 76
rework the biotic field so that it has the same amount of health restored but over a longer period
>tracer
slightly increased cooldown on rewind and blink
>bastion
give him a 150 hp/armour pool
>hanzo
make the scatter arrow travel slower
slightly reduce bodyshot damage of his m1
>junkrat
decreased damage on grenade launcher for both splash and direct hits or a smaller magazine
change the concussion mine so that it doesn't deal damage
>mei
smaller magazine or increased time to freeze on her m1
slightly reduce headshot damage of m2
decrease the size of her ult
>torbjorn
give his turret an extra 25/50 hp respectively
>widowmaker
decrease charge rate of her sniper rifle or massively increase the ammo used per shot
increase the cooldown of the grapple
remove 50 hp
>diva
allow the m1 to do more damage the longer they fire
increase the amount of time that you can fly for but increase the cooldown
>reinhardt
increase shield health and reduce recharge rate or vice versa
increase charge damage slightly
>roadhog
change his heal over time so that it restores the same amount of health over a longer period
reduce his health by 100
>winston
reduce the cooldown on his shield
replace 150 of his health with shields
increase leap cooldown
>zarya
increase shield cooldown
>lucio
remove self-regen
decrease personal speed
>mercy
decrease ultimate gain
>symmetra
increase m2 damage
>zenyatta
add an extra 50 shields
reduce orb length
>>
>>339350790
FUCKING DEATHMATCH MODE.
>>
>>339353685
Is McRee voiced by the same guy who dubbed Space Dandy? Sounds like it. Either that or fucking Nolan North.
>>
>>339351118
>example of complete retard that you should never listen to ever.
the only thing that made any sense was the aerial dodge move.
I'm really pissed off at you for your tracer suggestions specifically. What the fuck.
Also, reinhardt is fine. God dammit I'm mad at you.
>>
>>339353486
>>339353580
I don't think people understand just how fucking broken Maccree's normal shots are in the hands of someone who actually knows how to fucking aim. His gun does 140 damage per headshot. He can 2-shot more than half the caste of heroes in 1 second.

Fan the Hammer does 420 total damage in 1 second, 840 damage over 2.75 seconds, but can't headshot.

Mccree is full-retard design, and shouldn't have made it out of initial conception. How the hell he got a stun on top of all that is retarded.
>>
>>339353739
So if there are so many OP champs that need nerfing and so few that need buffing, why not just buff them to the others levels? Why do you have to make everything boring by nerfing anything that stands out even a little? Why are so interested in Rioting balance?
>>
>>339353739
You spent all that time writing, and virtually off of these are shit suggestions.
>>
>>339350790
Deletion of all files and recall of all copies sold
>>
>>339353946
Cause I don't want to play a game where everyone dies in one fucking hit and ults are the only things that count as "plays"
>>
>>339353739
Yeah sorry, almost all of these are terrible. What game are you even playing.
>>
Only played like 3 hours total while staying at a friends-casual here. I really like Pharrah because it awakens fond memories of Quake Arena. The only real thing that bugged me while playing are the turrets, you can do nice sneak arounds but what good is it if a turret, with no sign of realistically spotting you, 180 noscopes you in less than a second. Also Bastion is almost the Same but at least the hero is dead when you defeat the "turret"
>>
File: 1464288146894.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464288146894.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
How can anyone have the opinion that Tracer needs to be nerfed? She's already squishy as fuck and deals literally no damage starting medium distance. She has no AOE. Many characters can outright kill her in one shot.

If you're salty that you can't aim, I'm sorry. But that's not the character's fault. You're basically the same people who think 'ult should be an aimbot' is a good idea.
>>
>>339353852
That's his job though, him and reaper are tank killers. A cool down on fan would stop him from murdering a tank and then immediately turn and burn with back to back fans into the team. He is a murder machine, that's it. No team utility beyond it, and Lucio is pushing him to meta levels due to speed boost allowing 2 to boost in to instantly murder 2 out of 6.
>>
Outside of ultimates that give it, invulnerability not being able to contest points. Never seen a come back because of it and just delays the game.
>>
Why does the game tell me to defeat turrets with distance when almost none of the maps are actually long enough to safely stand out of a turrets range?
>>
>>339350790
reminder: on average 6-8% of /owg/ posts contain 'retard' or 'fag'
the next closest with 5-7% is /fgg/
youre the cancerous fanbase no one wants, blizzdrones
>>
>>339352956

I think I'll be pretty good with widowmaker since I used to play a lot of quake and counter strike and was pretty good at them.
>>
>>339354171
Uh oh anon, you just discovered the secret that the vast majority of /v/ is actually garbage at video games. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

You should just avoid overwatch threads cause all you're going to see are retards who think characters like McCree, Tracer, and Genji are overpowered while having having no awareness of how characters actually work and the niches or roles they fit into.
>>
File: Zenyatta Reading.jpg (196 KB, 761x686) Image search: [Google]
Zenyatta Reading.jpg
196 KB, 761x686
Zenyatta's harmony orbs not falling off due to loss of line of sight. That's really stupid.
>>
File: J00niQs.jpg (119 KB, 853x927) Image search: [Google]
J00niQs.jpg
119 KB, 853x927
>tfw basedtion will never be removed and bad players ITT will still die to him
>>
Bastion
Swap his ult with his turret
Tank mode can be done regularly but cannon will do less damage than its Ult version. It has limit ammo so reloading is required. You cannot self repair in this mode. But it has more mobility.
Turret as Ult has its frontal shield back and unlimited ammo. However it only lasts a few seconds so camping is impossible.

There, people will shut up about Bastion.
>>
Make Reinhardt actually speak German
>>
>>339353852
That's the point of the character too.
He's meant to be sharpshooter.
But for some reason he also got an AoE stun and who the hell would aim when you have 2-button guaranteed kill combo?
>>
>>339350790
I want to see it die already.
>>
>>339350790

>Tracers DPS is ridiculous and she's incredibly
hard to stop 1-1
>Reapers shotguns have insane range and accuracy. He also hasaid 50 extra hp than any other Offensive character as well as a mobile invulnerable ability
>Mei is a defence character but will ruin any offensive character 1v1 except maybe Mcree with a flash bang
>Pharahs rockets move so slow and her fire rate is slow as well. Her ultimate does such low damage for something that holds you in place for its duraction and requires hits to make it charge faster than 1% every 2-3 seconds
>Reinhardts massive hammer is a 3 hit kill when it should be a 2 hit kill (100 damage per hit)
>Symmertras Sentry turrets can be one hit killed by anything and have stupidly low DPS
>Genjis deflect will deflect ANY projectile at ANY range at the exact same damage. His shurikens are also a 3 burst kill to a 200hp hero. (All body shots)
>Hanzos fully charged bow does 150 damage to the body and has a better fire rate than Widowmakers rifle and is easier to aim.
>Torbjorns turret uses aimbot (no, that's not an exaggeration) to find targets at any angle, height distance within a very generous 40 yards and regard less of how much cover you have. It takes 2-3 direct hits of Pharahs rockets to destroy it and he can repair it.
>>
>>339352407

>buff roadhog

as a roadhog main I must ask as to why

I tend to steamroll with him enough as it is
>>
>>339354386
Bastion by himself is fine, but I'm getting real tired of people on the last leg of payload doing Bastion + Reinhardt + Mercy's damage boost or any variant of that. The only real way to counter that shit easily is with ults.
>>
File: Roadhog approves_1.jpg (129 KB, 492x369) Image search: [Google]
Roadhog approves_1.jpg
129 KB, 492x369
>give Roadhog a Cheff costume
Then it would be perfect.
>>
>>339354538
Yeah pham it's called teamwork or synergy, it's a great combo. Tracer ultimate would fuck it up though, sans Reinhardt.
>>
>>339354506
As a Rein lover, Pharah's ult melts my shield.
>>
>>339352238
>He thinks Reaper is in any way broken
>>
>>339354171
>How can anyone have the opinion that Tracer needs to be nerfed?
Because the entire fucking game is designed around her cancerous ass.

>She's already squishy as fuck and deals literally no damage starting medium distance.
She has insane fucking mobility, that's her survival, not her health, plus she has a heal and teleport on a 12 second cooldown.

>She has no AOE.
Her ult does 400 AoE damage and is uncounterable. Once it's on you, there's nothing you can do about it.

>Many characters can outright kill her in one shot.
Only with headshots.

There was a tournament yesterday where one of the teams went 5 Tracers and nearly won, with the only reason for their loss being that they couldn't hold the point.

>>339354228
>That's his job though, him and reaper are tank killers.
Mccree isn't a "Tank Killer" he's an "everyone killer". You can't stick 140-280 dps on a character with a stun and expect it to be balanced.

>He is a murder machine, that's it.
Doesn't mean he should be able to AoE stun a team and pick off 1-2 people in less than a second. He has over 100% pickrate at high-level play, and a nearly 100%, or higher, pickrate at every other level.

The object of the game is killing people, and he does it far too well, therefore he's broken.

>>339354353
Apparently all the tournament players are also garbage, because 2 Mcree, 1-2 Tracer, 1 Lucio, 1-2 Winstons is literally both sides on almost every map.

They're brokenly overpowered as fuck, and nothing points to otherwise.
>>
>>339350790
Increase bust size by 20% on all legendary female skins
>>
Have an option to keep Lucio's songs on all the time
>>
>>339354636
Yeah, Ultimate that needs charging against M2
>>
>>339354650
You really aren't grasping this fan should have a cool down thing are you? Seems like you just want to complain rather than use some critical thinking on why and what he brings in a team setting.

Hero stacking is the biggest problem comp play has, not him
>>
>>339350790
Nerf ults massively. It's pretty much a kill 1 person for free card, no skill required.
>>
File: 1459185156814.png (372 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459185156814.png
372 KB, 640x480
>>339350790
Turn it into a fighting game.
>>
>Tracers DPS is ridiculous and she's incredibly hard to stop 1v1. Nerfs her damage.
>Reapers shotguns have insane range and accuracy. He also hasaid 50 extra hp than any other Offensive character as well as a mobile invulnerable ability
>Mei is a defence character but will ruin any offensive character 1v1 except maybe Mcree with a flash bang
>Pharahs rockets move so slow and her fire rate is slow as well. Her ultimate does such low damage for something that holds you in place for its duraction and requires hits to make it charge faster than 1% every 2-3 seconds
>Reinhardts massive hammer is a 3 hit kill when it should be a 2 hit kill (100 damage per hit)
>Symmertras Sentry turrets can be one hit killed by anything and have stupidly low DPS
>Genjis deflect will deflect ANY projectile at ANY range at the exact same damage. His shurikens are also a 3 burst kill to a 200hp hero. (All body shots)
>Hanzos fully charged bow does 150 damage to the body and has a better fire rate than Widowmakers rifle and is easier to aim.
>Torbjorns turret uses aimbot (no, that's not an exaggeration) to find targets at any angle, height distance within a very generous 40 yards and regard less of how much cover you have. It takes 2-3 direct hits of Pharahs rockets to destroy it and he can repair it.
>>
File: You're Gay.webm (2 MB, 1374x792) Image search: [Google]
You're Gay.webm
2 MB, 1374x792
>>339352886
Wow, you have absolutely no concept of game balance at all.
>>
Very minor thing but - make Lucio speak Portuguese when he uses his Ult. (like D.va, Genji, and Hanzo, Mei etc who all speak their language)
>>
>>339350790
Give Roadhogs weapon higher rate of fire but only 2 shots
>>
>>339354837
No other ult can do that besides whole hog, her ult is fine.
>>
>>339350790
I want Winston to have Shield health instead of white health (health health?)

It's not a big change, wouldn't change how he works in big scrappy scrapes, it'd just let him harass in pubs better (since he wouldn't need a healer when out of combat)
>>
>>339352008
Arcade isn't represantive of the actual game you know?
>>
Need a spy class.
>>
>>339354650
>Apparently all the tournament players are also garbage, because 2 Mcree, 1-2 Tracer, 1 Lucio, 1-2 Winstons is literally both sides on almost every map.
That doesn't mean they're overpowered. You said they run two winstons and winston isn't even close to overpowered. The major problem is hero stacking. Hero stacking is fucking stupid and should not be a thing because it creates too many problems.

Have you been against a grouped up bunch of faggots who all stack the same character? You might just think "haha no problem we can just pick a bunch of counters" but it's really not that simple. Even if you pick counters it's still really obnoxious if they're setting up right and can be really hard to deal with them. Almost any character can seem really broken when there's multiples of them chaining their abilities.
>>
>>339355125
God no, spy did nothing but ruin pubs in tf2. Widow and hanzo are bad enough
>>
>>339354881
>tracer is hard to stop 1v1

That's kind of the point of tracer but some characters can indeed do that (McCree, Widow (obviously just far away one hits), Symmetra (with a few turrets around her), pharah (if you're good at landing rockets) )

McCree is far worse of a problem than tracer and I find it funny that with these dumb changes you proposed you neglected to mention him at all.
>>
File: 1464487855084.png (345 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1464487855084.png
345 KB, 500x560
>>339351118
>Reinhardt
>Decrease health.

u fukkin wot m8?
>>
anyone wanna loan me 40 bucks so i can buy this game tonight and play it now? i don't want to wait until tuesday/wednesday for my bank to process my most recent paycheck
>>
Is there a chart that shows the damage done by melee for characters in the game? Is it pretty similar throughout? It seems to me that even for big characters like Roadhog it's fairly harmless.
>>
>>339355125
No, fuck off. The spy class would just make people friendly fire each other all the time which is hilariously awful. Fuck TF2 up (since it already is) but not this game please.
>>
Counterable or not, bastion and torb add nothing to the game. Stationary guns that take no thought just aren't fun to play or play against. Remove em. Also hero stacking is unbalanced as fuck and should be turned off for normal play.
>>
>>339354850
He fan isn't the problem, that's why. It's just one part of it.

His gun does too much fucking damage to have a stun in his kit. That's the problem.

Even if you remove Fan the Hammer entirely, he can still 2 shot everyone in the game outside of D.Va, Reinhardt, Winston, and Zarya.

That's the fucking problem.

>>339355169
>Hero stacking is fucking stupid and should not be a thing because it creates too many problems.
I agree, but that doesn't mean Mccree is remotely balanced, as he'd still be over 100% pick in almost any given match. Every high-end player wants him to be toned down or nerfed. Same with Tracer, and to a much lesser extent, Lucio.
>>
>>339355261
>remove hero stacking

>literally no fun allowed

Fuck off double Winston is some of the most fun I've had in this game.
>>
>>339355125
Hell no, I still have a hard time shaking off my suspicion of teammates when I see them moving strangely.
>>
>>339350790
All that needs to really happen right now is
>McCree's Fan gets a short cooldown so he can't insta kill tanks; Stun radius reduced
>Longer charge time for Widowmaker; Bodyshots lowered to 125 or even 149; Widowmaker HP reduced to 150
>>
File: image.png (285 KB, 1500x628) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285 KB, 1500x628
>>339355326
>same with tracer
>to a lesser extent Lucio
>lesser extent

Fucking lmao tracer isn't even close to being as op as Lucio or McCree
>>
Tracer to be nerfed into the ground
More dialogue for the characters
Reduce Roadhog's hook cd by one second
>>
flashbang nerfed/removed
>>
>>339355229
It feels like the same for everyone except maybe Reinhardt.
>>
>>339355326
Alright, safe to say at this point you are just one of the many shitters who want him needed because he hurts your fee fees
>>
File: image.png (315 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
image.png
315 KB, 540x541
>>339355419
>mfw all of these fags ass blasted by tracer
>>
File: 1448498760199.jpg (134 KB, 653x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448498760199.jpg
134 KB, 653x1024
>>339354650

>Because the entire fucking game is designed around her cancerous ass.

Nice assertion, faggot. Got any meaningful proof besides 'X character has a stun' or 'Y turret locks on to prevent any ranged character from repeatedly popping out from a corner to shoot it'

>She has insane fucking mobility, that's her survival, not her health, plus she has a heal and teleport on a 12 second cooldown.

She can warp a predictable distance, with a line informing you where she went, every 3 seconds on cooldown. Her 'heal' puts her where she was 3 seconds before using it, once again a predictable event. Aim better. Half the cast have abilities that outright nuke her health to basically 0, and then 3 more have automatic lock-ons that render her jumping irrelevant unless she gains distance. And if she gains distance she can't kill anything, because she simply doesn't do damage at medium or long range.

>Her ult does 400 AoE damage and is uncounterable. Once it's on you, there's nothing you can do about it.

You'll get about 3-4 ults a round, and several characters have surivial. Mei, Reaper, Genji can all dodge or reflect it. Reinhardt's shield stops it. It doesn't kill Roadhog or D.Va, or Winston.

Yes, she has a somewhat hard to land sticky that kills lighter characters. Is that better than a fucking aimbot or a fuckhuge AOE beam that goes through walls? Bastion's ult has him basically shooting Tracer stickies for 6 seconds.

Tracer is an Offense character on par with any of the others, and the only reason you think she's overpowered is that you fucking suck at aiming. Do you play on console or something?

Any 5stack of Offense characters is going to be able to dominate a team and won't be able to hold a point. You think 5 McCrees or 5 Genjis would be any different?
>>
>>339355448
Nerfed*
>>
>>339355421
I play McRee and even I agree with this, it seems weird a cowboy would have flashbang grenades. He should have a canteen he can restore some health with, or dynamite or something.
>>
>>339355125
>Disguise as teammate
Fuck no.
The habit of spy-checking still shows up sometimes on Overwatch.
>Invisibilty
Yeah, maybe.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 691x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 691x150
>>339355448
>nerfed because your feefees
>>
>>339355536
Yes, broken characters tend to frustrate people.
>>
>>339355408
>121% chance that a team includes McCree
>>
File: 92b.jpg (44 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
92b.jpg
44 KB, 600x417
Make Genji unable to deflect Pharah's rockets. That's fucking retarded. Make them explode on impact or something, I don't fucking know. Fuck Genji. Actually, just remove him from the game all together.

Make Torbjorn's Turrets have an actual aim time. If you come behind it, it only knows after you start damaging it or get within a close distance.

Only allow 1 of the same character per team.

Nerf Hanzo's body damage with his basic attack.

Nerf Mei's headshot damage against unfrozen targets a little.

Remove ultimates from being PotG unless there just aren't any good actual plays to choose from or the ulti actually did something useful like cleared the objective for the win.
Especially if it's Reaper, Genji, Hanzo, Junkrat, or really any of the other instant kill 1 button heroes.

Give support characters a bonus so people actually fucking play them and I don't have to every single game.

Nerf McCree's Fan the Hammer or nerf his stun. Make his ultimate kill himself because fuck McCree.

Every time Tracer uses any ability, make her say "CHEERS LUV, THE CAVALRY IS HERE!"
>>
>>339352289
>not being an actual good support like lucio and heal both of us>>339352291
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 520x466
>>339355674
>broken

Yeah she's so broken that she has an over 100 percent pick rate in comp

Oh wait.

She doesnt
>>
>>339355408
People don't want Lucio nerfed as badly, it's more that other characters, who are already too strong, are far stronger because of him. The same thing happened with Zenyatta.

>>339355448
He needs to be nerfed because he's brokenly overpowered you retard.

It doesn't matter if his kit brings little else, that's a problem with his design. He shouldn't be able to get free kills at close range as long as you know how to fucking aim.

Stop trying to act like he's not a massive problem at every level of play.
>>
>>339355403
Oh and replace Zenyatta's shields with normal HP but give him passive healing. He doesn't need much more. It's just Widowmaker insta killing him has placed him in a bad spot.
>>
>>339355536

>all of these buttflustered babies who can't hit the zippity-zap top-of-the-mornin'-to-ya girl
>>
>>339355673
Hero stacking is the problem genius, not him. You'd see the same shit if he was nerfed, instead of mcree it'd be genji
>>
>>339355740
I'll believe pick rate over that, no offense but your anecdotes won't sway me considering that faggot is on every fucking team.
>>
>>339351118
>An aerial dodge move.
such a good point honestly, you simply can't dodge jack shit in this game
>>
>>339352886
Are you retarded?
>>
>>339355823
>thinks genji is even near McCree
>baselessly thinks other heroes will be stacked to that degree even though the rest of the offense cast is pretty balanced

Genji isn't even as good as the rest of the offense characters IMO

Pick rate seems to back that up.

And they better not remove hero stacking because of asshurts like you, I will be pissed.
>>
>>339355740
Waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah mcree flashbanged me again!!!!!
>>
>>339355739
But she does have a high pick rate in comp. The only reason she's not higher is because everyone is picking McCree.
dumb attentionwhore.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>339355674
Tracer isn't even broken. How do you suppose she should be nerfed?
I have absolutely no problem killing her compared to any other character. If there's a good player behind her, sure she's deadly.
She dies basically instantly and has a retarded amount of heroes who counter her. Git gud.
>>
>>339355827
I didn't say he didn't need to be nerfed, rather that a lot of his power comes from heroes that are already broken.

>>339355823
Genji is no where near Mccree's level. Not even close. If anything you'd see Tracer instead.
>>
Flashbang is shit anyway, it has fuck all range, a cool down, very limited AoE and the effects only last about a second anyway. Try playing as McCree and you'll see.
>>
>>339355949
>it's true if I say it's true!

Numbers don't lie bud, justify it however you want to yourself but you don't have proof of that.
>>
>>339355919
Nigger they already fucking are, team comps where there is only one of a hero are rare. Double Winston, zarya, lucio, mcree and tracer are extremely common. Stacking is retarded and so are you for not seeing the problem it causes
>>
>>339355747
I agree. I play Widow every chance I can get and Zen is just way too easy to kill. He has tracer's health but Mei's speed so it's a free kill every time he comes out.
>>
>>339355978
I love fooling Tracers into my bear trap and blowingb them up with a grenade or two.
>>
>>339355919

Genji is definitely the highest skill ceiling Offense. Maybe the highest skill ceiling in the game. A good Genji has insane damage output and is just as hard to kill as a spastic Lucio.

>>339355949

Nice claim, m8. Care to back that up with anything in the way of facts or evidence?

She's the best harasser in the game barring a skilled Genji. Obviously she's going to be picked a lot if you need to dislodge Bastions or Widowmakers.
>>
>HURR BASTION IS A LOW TIER PICK
>Competitive teams at this very moment are picking Bastion/Reinhardt/Mercy and drinking the tears
>>
>>339355408
actually tracer is even more OP. its just mcree and his 800+ damage in 1 second combo who literally makes her unusable. if one side brings out tracer second team does the same.
>>
>>339356073
I don't want them to limit comp choice because of asshurt from multiples, it's too much fun and interesting to make comps even in randoms just for fun even.

They could make it a tourney rule if they want, I don't care I don't want to play in comp or tourneys.
>>
>>339354171
t. tracer main
>>
>>339356043
try as hard as you want brokeback mountains getting a nerf with his boyfriend bastion
>>
More damage drop off at range for Bastion.

Better Tick Rate

Remove Widowmaker.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1910x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1910x192
>>339356150
>he is still posting anecdotes
>tracer more op than fucking Lucio

kek
>>
>someone said they reported our team yesterday because we had 3 mcrees on it

There truly are some butthurt cucks playing this game
>>
>>339351470
if an expansion is literally like 10 new maps and a dozen new characters plus a bunch of new shit than that's fine (like how it used to be in the old days when expansion packs like Opposing Force or Duke it out in the Caribean used to exist)
>>
>>339356158
>Retarded tripfag posts in yet another overwatch thread about his mcree butthurt
Sad at this point that you haven't learned to deal with it yet
>>
>>339356145
No they're not.
Only one team has tried to pick Bastion seriously and they still lost that game.
>>
>>339356291
>just deal with it bro

I would likely fuck your gay McCree ass raw with pharah, doesn't mean McCree isn't a broken cheese class.
>>
>>339356281
No, it's not okay. Selling expansions splits the community

Just sell some kind of singleplayer-with-bots lore thing that rewards special skins, kinda like what CS:GO does with its quasi-expansion things
>>
>Buff Bastions default rifle to 30 bullet capacity instead of 20
>Very slightly increase damage and accuracy
>Very slightly decrease fire rate

>Reworked Shift (turret) ability
-Bastion reconfigures his structure and produces a minigun (looks basically the same as the one from this turret form) from his chest for 5 seconds.
-Bastion remains fully mobile whist in this form but slows down significantly when firing.
-Identical fire rate and damage to current turret mode
-Accuracy significantly lowered (think almost as bad as TF2 heavy minigun accuracy).
-As mentioned before lasts for 5 seconds, can be ended early by pressing shift again, 12 second cooldown starting from when he exits the form.

I don't think Bastion is overpowered as much as the impact he can have on a game is disproportionate to the amount of effort and/or skill you need to have said impact.

This way Bastion's default mode becomes more of a medium-long range chipping/pick off weapon and encourages him to navigate the map to his advantage to be able hop around a corner/off a ledge and blast away.

Also lets his opponents play around his minigun cooldown.

i'm pretty happy with this idea i hope it's not retarded.
>>
>>339355978
Make her not able to outmanuever every character in the game. Put her "Let me undo my fuckup that should have resulted in my death" move on a 30 second cooldown.
Make her escape dashes have a slower cd so she can't constantly be untouchable
The only way to kill tracer is to make her stand still or to catch her making a mistake without her rewind.
There is absolutely no risk with this character since if anyone actually outskills her she can just dash away and try again.
>>
>>339356327
Team Liquid did it on Route 66 and crushed.
>>
>>339350790
is this what burnout feels like? whenever i think about playing overwatch i have a sense of fatigue and tiredness instilled within me
>>
>>339356281
There will be no expansion. All future maps will be free. All future heroes will be free.
>>
>>339355421
>leaving tracers and genjis run rampant
Yeah no
>>
>>339356268
>2 supports
>2 tanks
>2 tracer counters

wew lad.

if you could make the new updated version of pickrates for heroes you would notice tracer pickrate going up because of epic overtime strat people now use
>>
>>339356327
Bastion is a situational pick, not a bad pick. He does well with support.
>>
>>339356356
So his rifle is his long range, and shift is his up close?

That would actually be nice, but it'll never happen, blizzard is fucking stupid
>>
>>339356346
Judging by your week long butthurt tirade about him, I really doubt that.
>>
>>339352490
if your willing wait till june and see what they add in the update
>>
>>339354353

mccree actually is overpowered though. he dominates comps to the point of often having two on each team. same for lucio.

it's easier to nerf one character than buff ten.
>>
>>339356431
Pretty sure planet overwatch doesn't count cheese start pics or rush ot picks etc. in their stats that would be stupid.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Also you still haven't posted anything besides anecdotes
>>
Lucio needs a nerf on his auras because at it stands he does WAY too much without really doing anything at all.
McCree just needs to get gutted since he's cancer.
>>
>>339356559
i dont have to post anything when your posts contain all the info i needed
>>
>>339356460
yea

you play cautiously and chip away with your rifle and wait for opportunities and flank and go ham.
>>
>>339356617
What? Showing tracer at around 40 some percent pick rate?
>>
>>339350790
vastly lower the rate at which Mercy gains ult.

if she wants to get it at an acceptable rate she has to be on the personal offensive like anyone else.
>>
>>339356110
>Nice claim, got any evidence?
>Of course she's picked a lot
Durrrr
Tracer mains getting defensive now
Scared papa blizzard is gonna catch on to your character's bullshit?
>>
>>339350790
how do i get good with winston? i leap in and thrown my shield down but i still end up getting fucking destroyed
>>
Will my toaster be able to run this?
>>
>>339356559

You're retarded.

>expecting someone to pick tracer when a third of the enemy team is a hard counter to tracer

That's kind of what overpowered means. When one class completely invalidates the other, that's broken. Imagine if heavies could counter snipers to the point that heavies were a better counter than snipers. That's mccree.
>>
File: 1366200205562.gif (2 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1366200205562.gif
2 MB, 350x280
>>339352407
>>>nerf d.va
she's a worse version of reinhardt and winston. Nerfing her is just retarded
>>
File: tumblr_o7nqruv84D1u7nzyzo2_1280.png (228 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nqruv84D1u7nzyzo2_1280.png
228 KB, 800x800
>>339350790
nothing but i want more gimmicky characters because their fun.
>>
>>339356735
One class invalidating another isn't broken; it's how counters work. If they're picking 2 McCrees then pick a character that's good against McCree.
>>
>>339350790
More game types, characters and skins/extras mostly.

I think the characters are all pretty balanced right now. Maybe nerf McCree just a little bit (make his flashbang shittier or something.)

Would CTF work in this game? I'm thinking it would be insanely fun but it seems like some characters would break it while others would be useless.
>>
>>339356418
Yeah this game burns you out pretty fast. I was in the closed alpha for a few months and i played a fuckton, too much honestly, i burned myself out to the point i just stopped playing after i was level 70-80. Completely skipped on the open beta. Just stopped cold turkey until it fully launched. It's been out for a week now and i'm only level 15 cause i've been playing so little of it.

It's still fun, but i log in play 4 games or so and i just want to take a break.
>>
no more 3 sprays and a player icon in drops anymore
>>
Character limit.

No, I don't give a fuck if they do this in ranked. This should be a part of the game in every level.

Really tired of meme 5 char troll squads.
>>
>>339356838
>>339356838
>>339356838
>>339356838
>>
>>339354513
he is great but he feeds too much ult
>>
McCree either needs his fan damage drastically reduced or just flat out remove the ability to fan-roll-fan.
Right now his fan does around 300 dmg, bringing the total damage of his extremely easy to pull off and guarantee it hit to well over a tanks HP and theres basically nothing you can do to prevent him from doing it.
>>
>>339356838
Best post in the thread right here
Aside from the ones pointing out Tracer's brokeness that is
>>
Disallowing people from selecting the same damn character in the same game. Having multiple of the same person running around at the same time is just retarded.
>>
>>339356735
It's not about that one game the fucking pick rate image is literally over a hundred.

You're just saying her pick rate will go up anecdotally, I have stuff now that shows it at 40 some percent.
>>
>>339354506
>buffing Symmetas turrets

they're ridiculously powerful in the right hands, they're not supposed to sit out in the open like a normal turret. You place them on the upper parts of doorways so enemies get distracted so your teammates can mop them up.
>>
>>339356864
I thought it was 420 damage (6 bullets x 70 damage)
>>
File: tumblr_o7rj02Ss4V1twzrdzo1_1280.png (470 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7rj02Ss4V1twzrdzo1_1280.png
470 KB, 640x399
>>339356852
if they add that it better be separate, 6 man mei squads are the funnest part of the game.
>>
>>339356934
>>339356852
Fucking these
God damn I'm sick of 3 torbs 3 symmetras or 5 bastions one lucio
>>
test
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.