[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do developers relegate games to failure and obscurity by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Crisis-Core.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crisis-Core.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
Why do developers relegate games to failure and obscurity by putting them on shit consoles that nobody wants?

Nobody in their right mind is going to buy a wii u just to play bayonetta 2, and I guarantee nobody bought a PSP just to play pic related.
>>
FF7 compilation was a mistake.
>>
>>339344061
Crisis Core sold like 2 million or something which is more than FF Tactics sold.
>>
>>339344061
Because money. Bayonetta 2 was funded by Nintendo.
>>
PSP is the greatest emulation machine of all time, and had a great library.
>>
>>339344061
I bought a psp to play crisis core. Fuck off.

It was the best investment i made, psp had a shitton of games.
>>
>>339344061
Nintendo wants more people to buy WiiU, so they get Sega and Platinum to make it happen
Handhelds are king in Japan, so SE told their team to make games for PSP

In cases like these, devs have no control you fucking moron. They just get paid to shit out games
>>
>>339344459
>>339346863
>great library
>shitton of games
kek whatever
It still sold like shit and was the Vita of it's time
>>
>>339347475
How do the sales affect you? Why are you so upset?
>>
>>339344061
I did
>>
>>339347580
he is probably a nintendo fanboy.

also

>sold like shit
80 million units isn't exactly what i call "like shit".
>>
>>339344227
>Crisis Core sold like 2 million or something which is more than FF Tactics sold.

And the retarded shit is that Squarenix refuses to sell that on psn for some reason....
>>
>>339348565
They can't sell it
Something to do with their contract with Gackt expiring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.