[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy it on pc >runs at 25fps with everything on the lowest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: overwatch-cover.jpg (219 KB, 1059x1288) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-cover.jpg
219 KB, 1059x1288
>buy it on pc
>runs at 25fps with everything on the lowest
>buy ps4 version
>trying to aim with a controller is like pulling teeth

how do I accept the fact I'll never be able to play this game?
>>
I could play it fine on my old 555m

What kind of frankenstein abomination do you have?
>>
Get a better PC scrub
>>
File: 1248289288327.jpg (5 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
1248289288327.jpg
5 KB, 251x189
>surprised you can't run it on two sticks rubbing together
>>
>>339340898
Get that mouse and keyboard adapter retard
>>
Sell the ps4
Get 1070
>>
You could always invest in a new computer.

I'm a NEET, but I still manage to save money for consoles/PC, even if it takes 4-6 months.
>>
Do you use your PS4 for anything else?
If not you know what to do.
>>
>>339340898
Well, maybe if you weren't trying to run it on a PC older than fucking dinosaur bones you could enjoy the superior version.
>>
>tfw yr pc is just shit
>>
So you bought it on pc ($40) and on console for a total of approx. $100 and can't build a decent rig? Nigga pls
>>
File: 1458174654316.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1458174654316.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>339340898

It's shooter game of the week

you were a fool to spend money on it. Ask anyone who bought Evolve. Overwatch is a meme game that will be forgotten quickly
>>
>>339343874
Put enough hours into the game to justify the price. You must live a sad life being this pessimistic.
>>
>tfw everything maxed 1080p and 120fps average
>>
>>339343874
Here's the difference, all important content that they're gonna add is suppose to be free.
>>
I literally can play on integrated graphics OP
>>
>>339340898
It's a shit game OP.

You accept the fact that youl'l never be able to play it the same way you take a dump and don't need a big emotional moment to decide you don't want to take the feces and put it in your mouth.

You just flush.
>>
>>339345294
Maybe if you have shit taste and no friends.
>>
>>339345759
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLAYING WITH RANDOMS IN A TEAM-BASED GAME ISN'T AS FUN?
>>
>>339340898
>buying a flavor of the month/week memegame
You should be having a different kind of buyer's remorse right now, anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.