[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on Rehash Bandisloot 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 600x605
Your opinion on Rehash Bandisloot 2
>>
>>339334407
Better than the first and the third
Plus it's hardly a rehash since they change the formula slightly
>>
>>339334407
top 10 all time
>>
>>339334407
Arguably the best one in the series. Slightly less thematic variation(I think?) but the difficulty is just right as opposed to ridiculously impossible 1 and casualized 3.

some of those clear gems were bullshit though
>>
better than any nintendo game :3
>>
>calling a sequel a rehash
What should a sequel be then, OP?
>>
>>339335428
This right here. No bonus powers like in three and the controls are tighter than all the others.
>>
What's the best emulator for rendering at a higher resolution? Mednefan/retroarch?
>>
>>339338085
This one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JxP64aS1NA
>>
I found a copy of Crash 3 with the holographic cover for only 15 dollars a few days ago
Not really rare I think but it's nice to find anything Crash related for cheap
>>
2 > 1 > CTR > 3

Rest not worth mentioning.
>>
File: 1428536636294.jpg (36 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
1428536636294.jpg
36 KB, 500x456
>>339334407
Literally the second best ps1 game behind CTR.
>>
>>339338405
is there any way to netplay CTR so I can play with friends?
>>
>>339334407
One of the best games of all tim
>>
>>339334407
One of the best games ever made
>>
>>339335913
>ridiculously impossible 1
>>
File: CortexSketch.gif (60 KB, 450x644) Image search: [Google]
CortexSketch.gif
60 KB, 450x644
I love it.
But I also fucking hate it.
Some of the levels were only designed to make you wanna die, like ANYTHING with a death route that has crates.
>>
File: Sage.jpg (10 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
10 KB, 216x216
>>339334407
Awful game and even worse thread.
>>
>>339339206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8zjpp7DIA
>>
>>339340105
>impossible
>post video of guy getting the gem
>>
>>339340105
Road to Nowhere is a casual filter
>>
>>339340105
The bridge levels were pretty stupid, but the game is not that bad.

Part of what made Crash 2 easier was the fact controls were infinitely superior
>>
>>339341195
The biggest part is that Crash 2 doesn't take away all your progress if you die even once, in the first game it's a double-whammy of shit, the crates you broke previously all respawn and even if you go back to get them all, if you can, you're still not allowed to get the gem.

It's not very good design.
>>
File: cutscene ends.webm (2 MB, 447x330) Image search: [Google]
cutscene ends.webm
2 MB, 447x330
Same as Spyro 2, I don't understand why people like this one the most. My ranking for both series is 1 > 3 > 2
>>
>>339341447
Spyro 2 is better than 3 because 3 was an unfinished beta for Ratchet and Clank.
1 had the best world design. 2 had expanded gameplay mechanics. 3 had Fireworks Factory theme.
>>
>>339334407
My opinion? Well it's one of the best PS1 games for starters. Might just be my favorite game in the seemingly dead Crash series.
>>
>>339334407
Timeless classic.
>>
>>339341774
I prefer the levels in 3 over 2. First one has by far the best level design but the second game felt really dull, it seemed like I was running through a tunnel to a series of minigames

And I never played Spyro 2 as a kid so I don't have a similar attachment to it as 1 and 3. Maybe I need to replay all three again now that I have some kind of memories of the second game as well
>>
been waiting for this shit to go on sale on PSN for like three fucking months

got $10 in my wallet and i KNOW i've seen this game go for like $1.50 during sales before
>>
>>339340105
> 2:00 That moment when you clench your buttcheeks harder than you did on your dad's dick, no homo.
>>
>many years ago did a savescum play-through of Crash B 1
>would save a state after every jump
>ftw no fear of death at all
>literally completed several levels on my first try without dying and having to load
Fear holds you back, it's so strange.
>>
>>339338749
Yeah, we played together for a day on mednafen.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ctronline
Dunno if there still doing it anymore though.
>>
2 improved upon the formula without adding too much gimmicky shit. That's why I like it best.
>>
>>339342153
I used to prefer 2 but after going back and replaying all three games recently I have to agree with you. A lot of the levels in 2 DID feel like bland hallways/tunnels. It's really a shock coming from the innovative design of the first game. It never really came back either; 3 is pretty much Spyro 2-2: Now with even more Minigames! I mean, it's a good enough game in its own right and much better than 2, but I feel like they gave up on the glide mechanics from 1 too easily.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.