[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hi Anon. You know, your sister used to suck my dick real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dogeyes.jpg (32 KB, 320x308) Image search: [Google]
dogeyes.jpg
32 KB, 320x308
Oh, hi Anon. You know, your sister used to suck my dick real good back in the day.
>>
Remember that time I stabbed you with a pencil?
>>
I know, she sucked mine too, excellent job I might say.
>>
File: 5dlue9C.jpg (87 KB, 1002x451) Image search: [Google]
5dlue9C.jpg
87 KB, 1002x451
>mfw when i had no sister
>mfw it was just me all trapped out
>>
Remember that time I kidnapped you and left you to get butchered by a fat chinese lady?
>>
>>339333206
Hey dogeyes, remember when I killed you, twice?
>>
File: Wei Shen.jpg (121 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Wei Shen.jpg
121 KB, 600x338
Dog Eyes must have had an evasion/blocking rate of 90%. I could never seem to land a punch on the bastard.
>>
File: 1431476597805.png (3 KB, 194x205) Image search: [Google]
1431476597805.png
3 KB, 194x205
>>339333206
>In high school
>Sister was 2 years ahead of me
>I am super fucking gay
>Some pro-dude who was dating my sister and also bullies me corners me during lunch
>"I fucked your sister real good" and all that
>Nervous, not sure what to say, dont want himto beat me up
>"M-Maybe you should fuck me instead"
>He laughs at the time but later that day comes over to our place (since he's dating my sis)
>Sis runs to the store to get some shit
>He looks at me "So, still want me to fuck you"
>Fucks me, it was really fucking good
>This continues for months until he dumps my sister for me
>We're still going out
>>
>>339333206

Yeah mine too.
>>
>>339333457
Twice?
>>
>>339333431
why did i laugh
>>
>>339333440
He was delicious
>>
>>339333613
>cuckolding your own flesh and blood
Bad form, my man.
>>
>>339334018

Isn't the bad form that he's a fucking faggot?
>>
Dogeyes basically ruined Wei's whole family. He got Mimi addicted to heroin and involved her with gangsters that raped and beat her which made their mom move them to San Fran where Mimi died anyway leading to their mom committing suicide. Felt pretty good beating his ass.
>>
>>339334286
There's nothing wrong with being gay. You know, except the whole "sin in the eyes of god" stuff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.