[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started playing RE4, and the first kill got me thinking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: re43.jpg (19 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
re43.jpg
19 KB, 450x250
So I just started playing RE4, and the first kill got me thinking.

Was it just for Leon to have shot a random man in his house?

Not only did he walked into a house uninvited, but the person was unable to cooperate due to language barrier.
>>
QUE HACES AQUI? LARGATE CABRON!!
>>
>>339328082
I learned about the word Cabron from this guy.
>>
>FREEZE.... I said FREEZE!

Well he's not responding to my english command, I have no choice but to neutralize him.
>>
There isn't any kind of communication barrier strong enough to make up for the fact he came at Leon with an axe. That's pretty universal for "I'm going to hurt you."
>>
>>339328082

Not only that, but what if these sightings of Ashley people said, were not her, Leon would have wasted his time
>>
>>339328415
Leon could have just shot the axe out of his hand
>>
File: its personnel.png (234 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
its personnel.png
234 KB, 986x553
>>339328226
Nice fucking strawman moron. The symbol of a pistol pointed at your skull is universal. Anyone would know to back off, or atleast not slowly hobble toward the armed person.
>>
Who cares if he shoots some Mexicans?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (271 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
271 KB, 916x1280
>>339328732

> Mexican
> Europe - Spain
Qué ?
>>
>>339329019
Same thing
>>
>>339329019
Isn't Spain the Mexico of Europe?
>>
>>339328082
in a way, yes. we needed justification for the fact that you're about to go and murder a whole town of people.
>>
>>339328715

>The symbol of a pistol pointed at your skull is universal

Yes, a man with a gun entering your house and yelling at you is universally recognized as a law enforcement officer simply looking for a missing woman.
>>
>>339328082
EXCUSE ME
SIR
>>
>>339328082
Its that thought that makes the intro to the game so great and memorable.
>>
>>339328082
>literally same thread yesterday but worded differently

ya ok fag you just want more of the same discussion
>>
>>339328628
Yes, the crazy murder man would instantly give up once the weapon was removed.

In fact, can't you shoot it out in game? That'd be pretty interesting in a meta/fourth wall kind of way.
>>
>>339328082
LET'S ALL GO OUT FOR SOME FROSTY CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES
>>
>>339330637
Oh heavens, discussing videogames on a videogame board! Also go play something as you obviously are on here way too much to point this out.
>>
>>339330637
found the gay
>>
Approaching someone with an axe is a sign of friendship in Spain, you're offering to cut firewood for them. And they don't have inside voices.
>>
>>339328082

Leon was leaving when he attacked him. They blew their own cover.
>>
>>339328732

Mexicans would care. But you're a retard, because he shoot a spanish.
>>
>>339329614
That would be the Slavic countries
>>
Fucking Tower of Babel, language barrier is what doomed this mission from the start, imagine how different would have been...
>Excuse me sir I am looking for this girl
>Oh yeah sure buddy, I've seen her, she's at the church, right down this very same path, just be careful because you'll need a key to open it, here, let me tell you where you can get it...

And everyone is ok, no need for violence.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.