[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got me one of these bad boys, should i hack it? if so someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg (73 KB, 1024x934) Image search: [Google]
B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg
73 KB, 1024x934
just got me one of these bad boys, should i hack it? if so someone send me the most recent hack, what games should i get. I'm currently playing Bravely Default, Smash, And Pokemon Omega
>>
What firmware are you on?
>>
>>339326476
LOL I just put my limited edition animal ccrossing 3ds back in the box today because I hardly ever play it.
>>
>>339327657
11.0, i probably have to downgrade or wait right?
>>
>>339327857
did you hack it? i can see the NA library getting stale but the JP library looks solid
>>
>>339327868
You're fucked, hope you like paying for your games like a person who isn't a basement dwelling poorfag.
>>
>>339327868
If that's the latest one then yeah, you're probably screwed.

Anything over 10.7 requires at least a hardmod iirc. Not 100% though.

Ask /hbg/
>>
>>339328121
What do you actually need to hack anyway, I already dloaded newest update and I'm curious if I should get another 3ds.

My computer died so if it has anything to do with that I wouldn't have been able to hack anyway.
>>
>>339330049
Yeah, I'd say either go with another one or just give up altogether. Protip: never update stuff if you intend to get if hacked sometime down the line.

Even if you hadn't, you'd need access to a computer to download and copy files. Even a mac would do.
>>
>>339330414
I did it for shinies in pookyman so it was worth it.

My boys and I chipped in got a used copy of oras and used 3ds for a friend's bday and he went through it and saw shinies and his 3ds didn't have sd card. He decided yo give them to me so it was worth it for shiny quaza and shiny sceptile.
>>
well i guess its a shame i cant hack it, can anyone give me some good games to legally pay for and play?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.