[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these people play these games? They just want the kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160530_032401.jpg (128 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_032401.jpg
128 KB, 1024x576
Why do these people play these games? They just want the kills so why not fucking fuck off back to CoD?
>>
Are you dumb or something? That's a really good counter to all those fucking turrets.
>>
>>339323148
>Says the player with 9 deaths and 10 kills/assists
>>
>>339323246

My point is those motherfucking dwarves and them faggy OP psychic turrets
>>
>>339323246
A better counter is Reinhart and some soldier action. Especaily moving a payload. But that Tracer is a retarded pick against turrets
>>
>playing a flanker against a team of torbs

are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>339323148
why are you still tracer, you are worthless against 5 torbs, next time pick reinheart or something.
>>
File: CLF.png (59 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
CLF.png
59 KB, 240x240
>>339323148
>FPS on console
>>
>>339323148
>tracer mains are literally this retarded
>>
>console
>playstation of all things
>>
>>339323148
>playing tracer
>against 5torb/1reaper
the only retard here is you
>>
>Opposing team has 2 torbs
>I choose Genji to focus on them and distract them
>Team runs into their gunfire and all get slaughter
>I end up being killed as the only person alive

Why are people idiots?
>>
>playing tracer on consoles

how's that even possible
>>
You are an idiot to think your way of playing is the only way.
>>
>>339323896
Everyone else in the game is playing on console too.
>>
>get mad because you're losing
>hurr durr go back to call of duty!!!
>>
I dont play as tracer ever, that was for a brief moment after a game like that already, she wasnt that bad though, she can warp behind them.

Also shut the fuck avout consoles you bellends
>>
>>339323148
Did you make this thread to get laughed at?
Do you atleast enhoy it you little slut?
>>
This thread has to be bait. I mean, how can someone post this seriously
>>
Playing Pharah on controller is fucking hard. I can't do it and have respect for anyone that can.
>>
>>339324412
It's honestly not that hard. I imagine it'd be more difficult if you're not used to a controller, though. I'm curious to what the tier list on console would be like.
>>
>>339324130
>fps on a console
>tracer against torb
No matter how many times I say it, it continues to sound retarded
>>
>>339324130
Those turrets have instant tracking. Doesn't matter if you teleport and unzip your dick behind it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.