[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you have sunk a shitton of time in but at the end of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-10.jpg (382 KB, 2193x925) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-10.jpg
382 KB, 2193x925
Games you have sunk a shitton of time in but at the end of the day still hate.

I'll start, world of tanks.
>>
>>339303396
Sorry, I'm not an idiot
>>
>>339303396
Is that a tank mod for Skyrim?
>>
Any F2P. Lol and war thunder the most.
>>
X-Rebirth

Complete fucking garbage at launch and only becomes decent when you mod the fuck out of it.
>>
>>339303396
counter strike and mobas
>>
any bethesda game tbqh
they're good time killers when you have nothing else to play, but the flaws and overall laziness in design become more and more apparent the more you play
>>
>>339305252
>laziness in design become more and more apparent the more you play
what are you even talking about. it's designed to be a true open world game and it is. what a scandal.
>>
Destiny.

The only reason I bought a PS4 and after 1000 hours and not playing it for a month I can finally say I'm done with it, TTK was an overrated piece of shit with worst raid and the newest update unsurprisingly just rehashed old content, and not even base content, fucking DLC content. It's also impossible to tell what's going on with updates with shit like abandoning the weekly update for months or claiming expansions are kill and then reversing that decision just to announce nothing other than "whoops, looks like we gotta milk it just a bit more.".
>>
League of Legends

Horrible game with a horrible community
>>
>>339305531
What use is a huge world when there's nothing of interest in it? Seen one draugr filled crypt, seen em all.
>>
>>339305531
>morrowind
lazy design which has few daedric quests, very few few unique npcs as to their dialogue
>oblivion
lazy as shit dungeon design and enemy scaling
>skyrim
lazy storylines
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.