[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit is there anyone that actually want to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Holy fucking shit is there anyone that actually want to play a videogame with me?

I'm playing on Normal and I'm on Mission 25 or some shit. Drop your ID I'd gladly play with you.

Hope you don't mind me being a frog
>>
>>339279817

Please respond family I know my EDF niggers are somewhere.
>>
>>339279817

Hello?
>>
>>339280165
Nobody on /v/ plays good games, anon. They just bitch about whatever AAA flavor of the month snoozefest is plopped in front of them.
>>
>>339280558

Then where can I find people that play this shit.

I only see players playing on INFERNO difficulty and it's too overwhelming for my weak ass Ranger.
>>
>>339279817

Last bump ;_;
>>
>>339280738
play mission 1 or 3 on inferno and you will get retardedly OP weapons, then you can advance the campaing and gain more armor and not be a weak ass ranger.

Also: Play Fencer, He is the fastest hero if you learn how to dash cancel.
>>
>>339279817
pc version never ever
>>
Good game
>>
>>339282757
Who gives a shit
>>
drop your ID and i'll play with you sometime.
I don't play often, and I have 0 friends on PSN so far because I haven't really fucked around with online on consoles this gen
>>
File: EDF4.1 8.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
EDF4.1 8.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>339279817
I highly doubt no one ever jumps on a lobby you make. Just make one and go watch a video while a couple of people join, then play for a handful of hours with them. It's usually what happens

>>339280738
You could jump on one of those lobbies as long as they don't mind carrying you. After the first mission you'll get very good weapons and will be able to help them out with subsequent INFERNO missions. If you see mission 27 (I think that's it) on INFERNO feel free to join. It's usually for new people farming good weapons, plenty of old players like to help newbies on that one.

Video related was one of my first times on that mission and I was being carried, it was also my first time witnessing nukes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfn0gRFBYMY&t=19s
>>
I'm playing EDF2 on vita right now. In a few weeks I'll be buying a ps4 and that game.
>>
File: 8907867597.png (15 KB, 290x263) Image search: [Google]
8907867597.png
15 KB, 290x263
>>339285789

Any weapon lists for Planet Space/Prot 2? Any good grinding missions?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.