[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public service announcement to NEVER buy anything from these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: ubisoft.png (46 KB, 256x212) Image search: [Google]
ubisoft.png
46 KB, 256x212
Public service announcement to NEVER buy anything from these fuckheads again, even if the game is GOTYAY

>buy siege after lots of reviews and friend reccomendations to play with a friend and since it's my birthday soon
>install it
>discover you can play it while it downloads, try it out, enjoy the presentation, gameplay and overall feel for the game a lot.
>game finally finishes installing
>try playing SP
>crashes during loading
>tweak around with settings
>get it to work
>play 2 more scenarios
>crash
>turns out it crashed since FOV slider was not at 75
>play some more
>halfway through mp game crash
>try all different solutions
>it gets so bad I haven't seen a single frame of ingame action since 50 different tries to fix it
>turns out its ubisoft Uplay making the game
>turns out there's a 20 page long thread dedicated to random crashing making game literally unplayable that has 0 attention from ubisofts reps
>opening support ticket ends up with people left to try out basic shit like "try compability mode" with a week between responses from the customer support
>turns out patches actually make it worse

>mfw stuck with a really good game that is completely unplayable since ubisoft care more about forcing you to use their worthless client and money than actually about people having fun

How can one company be so fucking bad as to ruin even the good games they accidentaly make
>>
New Splinter Cell when ?
>>
>>339270260
That's what you get for being a PCuck player. Works perfectly on my Xbone. No "fixes" required.

When you have a life and actually value your time you'll understand how much of it you waste struggling to get shitty PC games running.
>>
>its a "PC player complains about spending weeks fixing crashes" thread

Just buy a PS4
>>
>>339270605
Here's your (you)
>>
>>339270749
Seriously the whole "Master Race" jerk is just hilarious at this point. I play games to actually play them, not struggle for weeks trying to get them to run on my overpriced Windoze machine.

I mean sure I'm missing out on "mod support" a.k.a. "I can't afford more than one game every 6 months so I need to stretch them out for hundreds of hours." and a bunch of shitty walking simulators that don't come out on real gaming systems but I think I'll live.
>>
>>339270260

So...you're learning what we've known for 7 years now?
>>
>>339271285
I have a computer
I don't need to struggle for weeks
Maybe you should learn how to grow a brain so you know how to play pc games
also that mod argument sounds just so salty I'm not gonna say anything, I don't want you to hurt more
>>
>>339270260
Hostile takeover when?
I want these jews to taste their own medicine, they should burn for what they did to pretty much all their IPs.
And OP, you are a massive homo if you even wanted to play this casual console FPS.
If you want real Rainbow Six go fucking play Raven Shield.
>>
nigger all their games for the past few years have awful crash problems. Ubisoft has been shit for a while
>>
>>339271814
>Maybe you should learn how to grow a brain so you know how to play pc games
"My intense strategy games with no skill involved at all just cheats and min-maxing!"

Get fucked PCuck.
>>
>>339270260
>don't buy ubishit games
Good job on figuring out what everybody kows for fucking ages. Retarded cunt I swear.
>>
>Defending Ubisoft for the sake of consolewar shitposting
Can this board sink any lower?
>>
>>339272330
I mean if it takes you weeks to get a game to work, you are dumb or retarded in some way
I don't even play strategy games, u nig
>>
>>339272780
I agree with you. You'd need to be dumb or retarded in some way to game primarily on a computer.
>>
Name one decent publisher
>>
>>339272913
now that's quality bait
>>
>>339273205
Bandai Namco
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x318
>NEVER BUY THE GOAT BECAUSE OF OTHER GAME
>Implying I'm not going to buy Far Cry V

Don't you have some Beatle's records to burn?
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 970x582
>>339273391
>Killed Wolf Team
>Gives scrap funding for Tales games
>Publishes Rehash Souls
>Doesn't even supply proper servers
>>
>>339274592
>>Killed Wolf Team
Wasn't that Aeria Games?
>>
>>339272456
>Good job on figuring out what everybody has know for fucking ages.

sums up everything nicely.
>>
>>339270260
Reminder that Rainbow Six Siege VOIP exposes your IP to other players
>>
File: ubisoft.png (228 KB, 1080x1236) Image search: [Google]
ubisoft.png
228 KB, 1080x1236
Ubisoft has always been bad.
>>
>>339277570
>Ubisoft didn't exist before AssAssInSCreed
>>
>>339271285
The master race is actually owning next ten consoles and a PC.
Fucking poor pleb
>>
>>339279059
Gen *
Fucking mobile
>>
>>339270605
Can you make money creating smut on an xbone? no? Good thing you have so many exclusives to pass the time while complaining about multiplats.
>>
File: 3744009.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
3744009.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>339270260
>DON'T buy THIS game because MY shitty computer CAN'T play it
fucking KYS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.