[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. A lot of people rage about balance on overwatch, bitching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2- fpr tjos.jpg (91 KB, 720x675) Image search: [Google]
2- fpr tjos.jpg
91 KB, 720x675
So. A lot of people rage about balance on overwatch, bitching about losing because of others, etc. looking at you, every overwatch thread ever.

Can i point out no one once ever gave any shits about that ever with tf2? so what if you lost you usually still had enough fun to not care

what's the big fucking difference? are people actually playing this with the intent of getting a competitive esport crap feel?
>>
>>339264631
well it was marketed at the people who play league and other blizzard games. Combine that with 6v6 only and you end up with a tryhard atmosphere despite being a casual game.
>>
>>339264631
Really I should've sworn people bitched about x weapon or y weapon for x class from z update.
Also, this is /v/, so even if the above wasn't normal, it fucking was here.
>>
>nerf Gunslinger
>nerf tomislav
>nerf natascha
>nerf loch
>nerf black box
>nerf short circuit
>nerf puff n sting
etc

A lot of these have been balanced, but you clearly haven't paid attention to people whining
>>
>Can i point out no one once ever gave any shits about that ever with tf2?
I do, TF2 is unironically one of my favorite games but back in 2007 it sucked ass.

2009 was the golden age when Tf2 actually started getting good.
>>
>>339264631
It's because the game just came out and some people got memed into thinking that overwatch isn't tf2 with waifus
>>
>>339264791
op is referring to the moment to moment gameplay. Of course, we throw a fit or cry out in joy when updates or balance changes happen, but we dont give a shit about winning or losing in tf2 UNLESS you take the time to play in a competitive league. The game is fun when played casually and had the capacity to be played competitively.
>>
>>339264631
>he killed fiddy men
>>
>>339264972
Can't wait until 2019, when over watch will finally be good enough for you.
>>
>>339265014
Waifus are the best thing ever. Sorry you're poor.

Love D. VA
>>
>>339264631
Because Blizzard is a shitty developer with a shitty fanbase who will eat shit of paying to play monthly, paying for expansion, paying for cash shop and paying for game utilities
TF2 at least only had to deal with steam fanboys, not nearly as terrible
>>
yeah no one ever whines about the gunslinger
>>
>>339264631
>what's the big fucking difference?

TF2 even in its current state isn't filled with anywhere near the bullshit Overwatch it. TF2 characters don't have aoe stuns on 10 second cooldowns, the sniper doesn't give his entire team wallhacks after bodyshotting a heavyroadhog repeatedly while he keeps healing himself in the open. Characters don't get to just push one button and throw an entire area denial ultimate down after doing nothing but shooting randomly. Its basically the MW2 of class based shooters, there's just random instant kill shit and gimmicks all over the place which leads to massive rage from a lot of people.
>>
Why are there aim hacks in Overwatch?
>>
File: 1403049599523.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1403049599523.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
Where's the /v/ server at?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.