[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel so betrayed ;_; I had to put her down. pls tell me there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: keira metz.jpg (182 KB, 538x707) Image search: [Google]
keira metz.jpg
182 KB, 538x707
i feel so betrayed ;_;

I had to put her down. pls tell me there's no chance of her being redeemed later on if i had let her live
>>
>>339260574
She helps cure the plague the papers were about and it lets Lambert get a cute waifu
>>
>>339260574
You could have convenced her of giving you the SARS recipe and go hide in Kaer Morhen
>>
>>339260574
I did the same thing. The second time around instead of mentioning the tower's condition, I just brought up sex, warned her of her conscience, then didn't bring it up after telling her to help out Ciri.
>>
>>339260747
>and it lets Lambert get a cute waifu

HARLOT

i'm glad i killed her now
>>
>trusting Radovid

ya goofed
>>
I don't know why Geralt got upset.
>>
You fucked up senpai. She cures the plague and becomes Lamberts waifu. She also helps out in the assualt on Kaer Morthen. Radovid has her horribly killed as well if you let her go to him
>>
File: Reload that checkpoint save.jpg (247 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Reload that checkpoint save.jpg
247 KB, 636x358
>>339260574
It's painful, Anon. She helps to fight The Wild Hunt and then goes off on an adventure with the bitter Witcher.
>>
Well fuck me. I'm too far now.
>>
>>339261043

thankfully i still had the checkpoint save, so i just re-loaded it.

I don't wanna do this for every quest, since it will feel like cheating, but i like her too much ;_;
>>
File: 1458421417099.gif (927 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1458421417099.gif
927 KB, 250x230
>yfw [push Dijkstra aside forcefully.]
>>
>>339261768
>tfw they make Dijkstra go out like a bitch with no cutscene
>>
I deliberately killed her on the second playthrough because I thought it'd get Lambert killed at Kaer Mohren. Turns out it's not the case though unfortunately.
>>
>>339261308

>you like her
>tfw you can't be with her
>tfw she runs off with another witcher
>>
>>339263145

>Saving Kiera is one of two guaranteed ways to save Lambert's life

>Kill her

Well buddy I really hope you did his Cat-related quest with absolutely 0 bitching or questioning of his motives or you're fucked.
>>
>>339263397
Oh so Lambert actually can die? Neato, I thought he was awful.
>>
>>339263397
I think he wanted to get him killed dawg.
>>
>>339260747
>She helps cure the plague the papers

Why did they go full bullshit with the sorceresses in TW3? The actual lore makes them incredibly selfish and amoral, who would never bother to help anyone, but fucking waifufags just had to turn some of them into good.
>>
>>339263145
>>339263397
>>339263525
>>339263647
Lambert can die?
>>
>>339263805
Curing the plague would probably have some benefits for her.
>>
If you were a true bro you wouldn't give Lambert your used nonvirgin goods.
>>
>>339263901
He can die during gameplay at the defense of kaer mohern.
>>
>>339261308
Nigga she was using you since scene 1
>falling for a slut's ruse
You deserve to be cucked
>>
>>339263805
She was a scientist and the catriona plague was an interesting study subject. Besides, they're not all selfish cunts, Triss actually cared about people and was mad at witchers for hiding secrets that could be used for helping people.
>>
>>339263043

>yfw they had to make Dijkstra go crazy and make you betray all your pals because otherwise his route would be objectively the best
>>
>>339264825
He wasn't crazy, he was right. Siding with him is the best ending for the north.
>>
>>339265005
>He wasn't crazy

He thought Geralt would let 3 of his friends die

Then he thought he and a few shitters could take on Geralt, two Blue Stripes, and an experienced spy (who while not a top-tier fighter certainly knows how to hold his own)

Really, even without Geralt, they should have had no problem
>>
>>339265005
You're fucking retarded
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.