[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's more ideal for you guys: Being a richfag idort that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: corrin.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
corrin.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
What's more ideal for you guys:
Being a richfag idort that buys all the games yet can't play them all because they buy too much,
or
a poorfag that can't buy games so they're stuck playing the same game until they save enough cash?

I'm part of the latter, but if you were to choose between both what would you choose?
>>
Being the former is suffering. You want to play that shit, but don't know where to begin so don't bother. Then you buy more games to heal the pain and it happens again.
>>
>>339260194
Being part of the former is a good source of stress for me, lately. Shit keeps coming out that I pick up on impulse buys and I still have 8 games on my backlog that I've barely touched thanks to the tag team combo of Overwatch and Total Warhammer.
>>
>>339260359
Well, being the former is more of your fault than anything.

Being the latter is beyond your control. You are poor, you can't do anything about it other than wait for the money to come.
>>
I'm currently in the poorfag state.
I've been NEET for 2 years now and have completely cleared out my vidya backlog, so now I'm going to start working, to upgrade my PC and get ready for VR.

If I were to choose, I would just alternate between them. Work for a few years, build up a decent amount of savings, then slack off for a year. But that doesn't look good on a resume, so I'll probably end up just being the former.
>>
>>339260194
Or you could just pirate everything remotely interesting.
>inb4 denuvo, I said interesting.
>>
>>339260194
I'm the former.
It sucks sometimes because I feel like I'm missing out not playing games with /v/. Like I haven't even played Dark Souls 2 or 3 yet.
>>
>>339260194
You can still end up in situation 1 as a poorfag. Go to Emuparadise and download some romsets! It happened to me.
>>
>>339260194
Former here. I buy and buy but I don't play. My backlog grows and many of the games I want to play are PS2/GBA/PSP games anyway.

Feels terrible since I'm not nearly enough of a richfag to retire anytime soon.
>>
>>339260867
Everybody has a backlog, but richfags have it differently. They spent money, AND they can't play it because they buy to much.

Honestly, I wish I was the former rather than the latter. The extreme cases of the latter are either pirated games, or Dota 2 all day couple it with Korean RPGs. That was where I was years ago.
>>
>be a game buying idort
>end up with too much games
>be a poorfag
>rely on sales and YARR for the games
>still end up with too much games
it's a lose-lose situation. i've been in both states
>>
>>339260194
My pile of shame is stacked nearly to the ceiling. If I included Steam games, it would be stacked to the ceiling twice.
>>
>>339260194
poorfag that can only afford 1 game but is a god at it like street fighter
>>
>>339262551
So you're black
>>
>>339262551
Boring.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.