[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Ness deserve a spot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: smash64css.png (212 KB, 598x442) Image search: [Google]
smash64css.png
212 KB, 598x442
Did Ness deserve a spot?
>>
>>339259743
Who the fuck is Ness
>>
>>339259743
At the time his game was still somewhat new but not many people heard about it and a sequel was being made for the N64 so yes. It was a similar situation to Shulk.
>>
>>339259743
Did Jigglypuff deserve a spot?
>>
>>339260091
She was the second most popular Pokemon in Japan at the time.
>>
>>339260091

>But for Smash 64, there were some features we barely finished in time, and the four hidden characters were created only on the premise of being able to reuse some movements and parts of the models of pre-existing characters, so in the end Marth couldn’t make it in.

excerpt from Sakurai about the hidden characters in 64

people say she was "literally near Pikachu levels of popularity" or some shit like that but shes in this game because she recycles kirby data. she DID have moderate exposure at the time thanks to the anime though
>>
Did Samus really deserve a spot? Metroid never did get an N64 game made.
>>
>>339260673
If not for smash samus may have stayed dead. At least earthbound had a sequel well into development. The next metroid game came out after melee.
>>
>>339259743
did captain falcon deserve a spot. he wasnt even a real character, just an implied one in the instruction manual.
>>
No. But he had a fucking radical playstyle, so I don't give a shit.
>>339260091
No. But at least she/he/it/whatever was amusing to play as.
>>339260647
Fucking samurai scams us with clones and reskins even in the beginning, what a cunt.
>>339260673
>Metroid never did get an N64 game made.
This still disappoints me.
Even if it would have sucked, I wanted it.
>>
>>339260091
>Meowth could've made it in as a character
>64 could have been the first anime Smash
I'm still disappointed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.