[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm way too good at this game to be losing this much. Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: ow.jpg (171 KB, 1779x666) Image search: [Google]
ow.jpg
171 KB, 1779x666
I'm way too good at this game to be losing this much. Someone tell me why this is happening without using the words "You're" and "shit".
>>
>>339246221
The game is shit, anon. Get used to it.
Also, you're shit
>>
Looks like you're working towards your K/D in a objective based game.
Stop chasing that tracer in the alleyway and stick with your team on the cart.
>>
Good matchmaking

Everyone is around 50/50 win/loss rate.
>>
>>339246221
ya trash cunt.
>>
>>339246221

You think you're good, but your death average is insane, 50% higher than mine, for 5% higher eliminations.

Is that a good trade off?
>>
>>339246458
You're stupid. To capture the point you need to clear it. To clear it you need to kill people. Stop acting like this is one of your gay RPGs or VNs where you can be a pacifist.
>>
You are playing terribly
>>
>>339246854
Sounds to me like you're a shit scrub who doesn't have the killer's instinct.
>>
you realize your "eliminations" are assists too, right? your actual k/d will probably be around 1
>>
File: 1371084912880.gif (273 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1371084912880.gif
273 KB, 267x200
I dont even have overwatch and I could probably do better

And I suck endless dick at FPS games

You need to get good
>>
>>339246854
But there's no objective stat in that pic? How did you reach that conclusion?
>>
>>339246950

Being alive is pressure.
Team games are about controlling and corralling your teams retards, you cant do that when you're dead.

You have to lead them.
>>
>>339246221
those stats don't tell me much,
but it seems like you rarely ever pick support.
aka. you're playing the game wrong.
>>
>>339246892
But that's wrong. If opponent stands on point you just need to chase them out and make sure they don't come back in time.
>>
>>339246221
>Someone tell me why this is happening

Because the matchmaking is working.
>>
>>339246221
You're team is shit and so are you
>>
Thou art severely lacking in skill.
>>
It's a team game, personal achievement is secondary.
Of course, actual teamwork never happens outside of pre-formed groups.
>>
>>339246221
Blizzard MMR is fine tuned to rape you in the ass. No matter what blizzard game you play, eventually you'll stop having fun because you'll be getting raped in the ass every other game. You may be one of those people who says "this is fine" or "I like getting raped in the ass" but the truth is that every time you get raped in the ass you feel a little more dead inside, and eventually you quit playing whatever game it is because there are things that are more fun than getting raped in the ass. That's what Blizzard MMR is. They've somehow created a system in which everyone gets raped in the ass eventually, no matter how good they are.
>>
>>339247227
>pick Mercy in a pug
>everyone running off in different directions, trying to bait for their POTG
>>
>>339247295
So you are basically just complaining that instead of always raping the others, you sometimes get raped, too?
>>
>>339246892
And so while everybody is chasing that slippery last kill, the cart slowly moves back and the enemies respawn.

Keep chasing that tracer you big man, keep chasing.
>>
>>339247391
Yeah, there's really no point in being good if you get raped in the ass just as often as everybody else.
I guess there must be one or two guys at the very top of the ladder raping other people in the ass at an inordinately high rate, but most people don't have time to get that good. I imagine that when you play that much and are worried about staying on top that you don't even enjoy all the raping in the ass you're doing.
>>
>>339247523
Sounds like you are just a sore loser and should play against AI instead. Because if all you want is to win and have the best K/D ratio, that is the perfect mode for it.
>>
>>339246892
>>339247447

Oh and for that matter, i have better stats than you do while playing mostly offensive heroes :)

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/Zefiro-2916

Maybe you're the guy faggot who should go back to the visual novels.
>>
>>339247614
>20% Lucio winrate

Were those desperation picks? It's impossible to do that badly with him.
>>
>>339247605
I wonder, it's true that I don't like losing but I don't really have a lot of problems with other matchmaking systems.

I think that blizzard's matchmaking system is somewhat unique in how effective it is at finding players better than you to beat you up.
Blizzard's MMR also tends to throw you easy or hard matches in bunches, and it makes you feel like shit to get thrown into a streak or 5 or 6 games where you lose terribly. Streaks like that are why I burn out on Blizzard games so often. I do think that Blizzard's MMR is more effective at determining the true skill level of a player but the losing streaks really grate on a person. Most other matchmaking systems just attempt to find the best match for you and aren't constantly gauging your skill level by matching you against stronger and weaker opponents constantly.
>>
>>339247614
enjoy your stats. I'll enjoy my wins :)
>>
>>339247965
That are under 50% the whole reason you are crying on the internet for attentions.
Try and listen to people who are clearly better than you, it helps to be humble.
>>
>>339247825
I don't know their algorithm, maybe they are updating too frequently and with too high values, letting you oscillate around your real rating all the time.

But on the other hand, every time I sit down to play for a while I get a pretty balanced win ratio at the end. And the games where I get absolutely stomped or completely dominate the other team are relatively rare. Though I might as well just be lucky.

Or you dislike losing too much and feel like the situation is worse than it actually is.
>>
>>339246221

thou are shite
>>
>>339246221

Your shiet.
>>
>>339247802
Feels like lucio works best with a coordinated team, and good luck getting a good ulti off with pubs.
At least with robot monk i can keep up people straggling around while doing some good damage myself.
>>
Do you ever pick Support?
Do you ever play the objective instead of wanting to get the PotG?

No? There's your fucking problem. It's not CS:GO. When it comes to respawns, killing (outside of wipes) matters less and your individual worth is based off how well of a teamplayer you are. Though with PUGs you will always suck.
>>
So much salt in this game.

I have never understood why it is possible to "chat" with the enemy team during a match. All "chat" only serves for shit slinging. They should disable it until post game and force people to focus on the game instead of flame wars.
>>
OP here, I only play Roadhog if that's important.
>>
>>339248252

lol faggot if you cant handle the banter dont play
>>
>>339248232
>Do you ever pick Support?

Yes, almost all the time. Though in PUGs I end up regretting it nine out of ten times because support classes don't do much when the other players fan out all over the map, trying to bait that POTG high noon

>>339248252
>So much salt in this game.
There's surprisingly few salt directly in the matches though. The worst I've seen is someone telling that guy who switches classes every 2 minutes to stop being a moron or complaining about an ult POTG clip.

The salt on /v/ is brutal though.
>>
>>339248307
>banter

I don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>339246221
How can I effectively filter this shit
>>
>>339247614
https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/hyst-2838

how shit am i? be blunt
>>
>>339248349

Be honest, are you from Reddit?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.