[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new civ 6 gameplay, did you virgins watch it yet? https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18
new civ 6 gameplay, did you virgins watch it yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzC5cUQcFk

>culture/civics tree
>trade units make roads
>workers can build only 4 improvements, and make shit instantly
>barbarians will scout your cities and send invasion forces
>>
>>339244091
>le generic cartoony artstyle instead of actually trying to have nice graphics for a 3D board game
>>
>still hexes
Paaaass
>>
>>339244179
>le shitty complaint about artystyle instead of actually trying to have a discussion about gameplay
>>
Yeah, I've watched. The new features sound nice and it's good that they've kept most of the expansion features in there so it hopefully won't feel like BTS->Civ V.

I still don't like the visual style as a whole, though (although there are neat details like the fog of war and wonder contruction animations similar to Civ IV but taking place on the map, which is neat).
>>
Thankfully local happiness is back, so you can spam cities again without your whole empire dieing.
>>
Looks like mobile shit, and will be missing key features on release.

Oh and it will be dumbed down even more for normie scum.

I will stick with IV, thanks.
>>
>>339244480
>implying IV doesn't look like mobile shit
>>
>>339244179
This. It just looks really lazy and uninspired. It makes the game look like some shitty mobile game, I'm sick of games doing this artstyle. The textures are never high-res either whenever someone does this shit.

>>339244267
The game looks like utter shit. The artstyle doesn't fit this game at all. All they had to do was to improve upon civ v but instead they chose the easy ropute and went for overused cartoony look.
>>
>>339244480
>normie scum

let me see if I can pull this off

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1420215988487.png (109 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
1420215988487.png
109 KB, 236x355
>>339244091
>>
I'd like to meet a person who gave an a-ok to that art style and hear his explanation. I just don't fucking get it.
>>
>>339244091
Holy shit, it looks worse than I thought.
>>
>>339244091
Shit the see looks to good. How did they fuck up the land so hard ?
>>
>>339244091
>trade units make roads
This is good and bad.
Civ games have always made utterly shit roads when automated. I always make them myself because of it.
>>
Looks pretty good (love the graphics, crisp as fuck) so far. Will have to wait until its released. Civ games have a bad habit of being less than functional until the first expansion.
>>
>>339244091
holy fuck why does it look like TF2?
>>
>>339244091

also, all of these sound terrible.

>trade units make roads
dependent on the implementation, it will make building roads unnecessarily clunky or automate them entirely

>workers can build only 4 improvements, and make shit instantly
great more unnecessary micro managing of worker units is exactly what I want out of Civ...

>barbarians will scout your cities and send invasion forces
because we need more barbarian invasions in the early game, instead of a more interesting late game

and it does look really, really terrible. i mean, just wow
>>
File: 1440460349151.png (246 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
1440460349151.png
246 KB, 432x432
>>339244091
>people are modeled as giants compared to their buildings

FUCKING INTO THE TRASH FUCK
>>
So with the mobile tier graphics does it mean it will run on my toaster like civ v does
>>
>>339244091
Based off the capital and the portrait China has Qin Shi Huang as the leader. Their UA sounds about right since he built the Terracotta warriors. Overall was pretty impressed.
>>
All I've seen so far is a picture of Teddy Roosevelt. He looks like Dr. Eggman from Sonic Boom. It's like they're adding the Civ 4 cartoon style to Civ 5 graphics and it looks bad.
>>
>>339248351
This was always the case though
>>
>>339249298
>Qin Shi Huang
They better have a random event that involves meteorites.
>>
The artstyle is just fucking terrible, and I bet they did it to make the game not seem like another tacked on rehash, which it is.
>>
>>339248351
>Playing Risk
>A team of canoneers are the size of a small country
FUCKING INTO THE TRASH FUCK
>>
>>339244480
>will be missing key features on release

Such as?
>>
What is wrong with the artstyle? You are acting as if Civilization has always had super realistic, non-cartoony graphics.

This looks crisp and clear, exactly what you want in a strategy game.
>>
>>339251057

Just a bunch of autists and edgy teenagers sperging out, you really shouldnt be surprised.

The artstyle is absolutely fine.
>>
>>339244091
>idiot talking over premade footage
>can't even edit it together properly
>>
Looks good to me. I don't understand the "cartoony looks bad" memers.
>>
>>339251057
>>339251226
>>339251461
$0.10 has been deposited in to each of your bank accounts. Thank you.
>>
>>339251461
That's because yo born after the 2000.
>>
>>339248242
>hating on barbarian invasions
baby get out

But yeah the graphics look terrible
>>
>>339244091
Jesus fuck those cavalry units look fucking awful
>>
Is there some competing civ-style coming out that warrants all this art-style shitposting diversions? It looks like a less ugly and less cluttered Endless Legend. I don't think anyone bitched about that game though.
>>
>>339251512
ebin
>>
>>339251512
anti-shill posting is as bad as shill posting

I don't like ho wit looks, but it sort of reminds me of CivRev. Guess we'll see.
>>
>>339244840
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
This art is a lot better to look at than Civ V's "everything is fucking brown" aesthetic.

That said I wish pine trees were only in the areas that they grow in irl, and that tree tiles were a bit more densely packed.
>>
>>339244091
>we endless legend now
>>
>>339244189
Tell me one thing that is wrong with hexes
>>
It's probably going to be ported into Android and sold in the Play Store for FREE.
>>
>>339244091
I don't like the art direction they decided to go with so I'll avoid it.
>>
>>339254859
>Having a tough time? Boost your production for 20 turns for 5 CVIxels, only $5.99 for a 10-pack or $13.99 for a pack of 25! Or you can watch this 2-minute ad and get one FREE* CVIxel per day!
>>
>>339255336
>ebin Shitbosding faec xdd
>>
these niggers could not have picked a worst collection of screenshots. the game looks absolutely amazing and all you muh mobile childish graphics fags have been btfo.
>>
>>339251550

you misunderstood my point.
Barbarian invasions are fine. But Civ has no issues in the early game, so there is no point in redesigning it every release. The problems start after the expansion phase is over and you have to slog through 200 turn to mop up the map.
>>
pros:

+ culture and science tree concept seems really intriguing

+ graphics look incredible. fuck the haters

+ military regiments sounds really promising

+happiness is now on a city level

+/- civs can now accomplish techs based on mini missions. I understand coastal civs getting a boost for water techs but what if I'm on an isolated part of the map an I'm gonna lag behind on writing and military techs? runaway civs eliminated? holding my judgement on this one.

cons?

- workers are now called builders and cant build roads and you can't build as many tile improvements to grow your cities fast enough because they have to compete with wonders and "districts"

I honestly cannot wait for this game
>>
>>339244091

>New

You fucking retard, this is week-old footage that everyone who pays attention has seen already.

When posting old information, specify it's old information so you don't waste people's time.
>>
>>339257345
>>When posting old information, specify it's old information so you don't waste people's time.
>complains about wasted time while taking the time to post in the thread and complain

You know I really don't give a fuck because this an actual video games thread and not overwatch shill #4859 or noman's sky shill #2506 or eceleb drama general #59205, fuck off
>>
>>339257293
>cons?
>- workers are now called builders and cant build roads and you can't build as many tile improvements to grow your cities fast enough because they have to compete with wonders and "districts"

but this only means more desicions, which is what strategy is all about
>>
>>339256347
well they were only showing off a little bit of the game, which means the beginning of the game

there's no saying they can't have improved on lategame just because they made barbarians more a potent threat.
>>
>see a lush looking area with lots of resources, food and hills
>scout a few tiles ahead
>find a city state which blocks me from expanding there

fucking infuriating just get rid of them holy shit the game is about expanding and 1/3 of the map is gone in the first turn thanks to fucking city states
>>
>>339260554

Get the advanced setup mod that lets you customize the amount of city-states.
>>
>>339248351
>cant grasp abstract concepts

Its always been this way you dumb fuck. They're just abit larger this time around.
>>
>>339244480
>and will be missing key features on release.

Already confirmed every gameplay mechanic from civ 5 + expansions will be in the game at launch

>>339251226
I wouldn't say it's fine but it's not as bad as people say. If they increased the tree desnity on forests and made the grass texture more detailed, THEN it'd be fine, but it'd still be worse then 5's artstyle
>>
It is coming to consoles, right?
>>
>>339245607

It's honestly no different from how settlers worked In II.
>>
>>339244091
Is there unit stacking?

If not, I don't care.
>>
>>339257293
>+ graphics look incredible. fuck the haters
don't be a contrarian, that's something children do
>>
>>339261429
2 military units per tile.
>>
>>339261429
There's limited unit stacking
>>
/v/ is so fucking terrible now, can't talk about upcoming games without shitposting accusing you of shilling, and ever since tortanic everyone wants to shit on games and you sure as hell can't have a serious discussion about them now
>>
>>339261429
>>339261484

Plus the army mechanic from III, so you can have large mixed stacks, but if their collective HP hits 0, half of them dies.
>>
>>339261484
>>339261523
>>339261579
K, not bad. What about worker units?
>>
>>339261705
It's literally in the OP

Stop being so retarded
>>
>>339261575
Last Civ game was utter crap so it's only natural people will be sceptic about the next one. Also many people don't even like Civ V.
>>
>>339261441

I'm not I really like it. I found the original screenshots deplorable but when watching the video (something I don't think you even did) it really does look refreshing and clear as fuck. I just hope they'll increase the density of the forests but that's about it
>>
>people are still whining about the artstyle/graphics despite there being nothing wrong with them
>>
>>339261959
This, I like Civ V but it was a massive step down from Civ IV. Don't forget Beyond Earth, which was pretty bland too.

Also there's the usual point about the games needing 1 year of patches and expansions to become decent and 2 years to become good. It's hard to get hyped.
>>
Did people think Civ 4 was GOTY when it first released or something? Arguably vanilla Civ 4 was worse than vanilla Civ 5.
>>
>>339262064

I honestly don't get it, they look fine to me. It's like Civ V but with better models.
>>
>>339262370
Who cares about vanilla? Civ IV as it is now is better than Civ V as it is now.
>>
>>339244091
The main thing I care about at this stage is online connectivity.

Desyncs in 4 were fine. It told you who was desyncing and they rejoin. At worst, you save the game and restart it and you're good.

With 5, it was fucking awful. The only way to find out who was the problem was for everyone to leave one at a time. And then once you found out who was involved in the desync, it could have been a different person desyncing JUST with that one specific person, so you had to have everyone leave one at a time again except the person who you know was involved with the error.
And up until Gods and Kings, they were literally gamebreaking. Once it happened, it would ALWAYS happen when that player joined and you had to start a new game or continue without them.

How the fuck do you take a
MASSIVE
A
S
S
I
V
E
step back like that when you're supposed to be bringing the series forward? How in the fuck can I trust them not to make a similar, or even worse, mistake twice?
>>
civ 4 full > civ 5 full > civ 3 >>>> civ 4 vanilla >>>>>>>>>>>> civ 5 vanilla
>>
No Firaxis, fuck you. I learned my lesson with beyond shit, I'm not buying the game until it has 2 expansions.
>>
civ 6 (even vanilla) will be the definitive civ game that will unite all civ players. mark my words
>>
>>339262982
Fans are already divided by graphics and it's a bit too autistic fanbase with who should represent which nation so that's impossible sadly.
>>
>>339260554
so conquer it
>>
>>339244523
Come back when you've played it, you civ 5 babby normie scumfuck
>>
>>339261429
>>339261484
>>339261705
>>339261523
That's not accurate. it's still 1upt, but a lot of old units are put into a new class of units that "combine" with normal ones to alleviate congestion.

For example, a catapult or anti tank gun would stack with and combine with a normal infantry unit instead of occupying it's own tile

>>339262530
I'd say they are pretty damn close
>>
>>339263129

the biggest problem with single player civ 5 is that the game forces to play certain nations in a certain way on quick avoiding warfare if you want to enjoy your session. and multiplayer was shit unless the player lived in the same country and was on your level and you got a lucky roll.

firaxis seems to wanna make this game enjoyable even for warmongers and to fix the multiplayer.

this is why I have high hopes.
>>
>>339261429
standard units can combine with support units, such as b rams and aa guns

also 2 or 3 units can combine to one, with increased( althought not 2x/3x) greater strenght
>>
File: 1368049548073.png (275 KB, 585x543) Image search: [Google]
1368049548073.png
275 KB, 585x543
>mfw I've seen so many games be released that /v/ pretended to hate then ended up loving anyways that i'm not even surprised anymore
can you guys go fuck a duck already
>>
>>339262064
grass looks like paint and forests look like fields with a few trees here and there
>>
Why is /v/ shitting on V so much?
After the 2 expansions it got pretty good
>>
>>339264076
Yeah graphics are shit but that's to be expected of Civ games. Civ 4 used makeup colors to created 3d feel instead of actually doing 3d stuff.
>>
>>339264061

Civ games are notorious for being at best half-finished when released. Civ 5 had this BAD
>>
>>339244091
Looks like absolute cartoony shit
>>
File: Civ horses and progress.jpg (84 KB, 1280x485) Image search: [Google]
Civ horses and progress.jpg
84 KB, 1280x485
>>339244091
Gameplay looks improved. But goddamn that art style.
>>
File: Homm 3 gameplay.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Homm 3 gameplay.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>that UI
Did they hire the HoMM VI and VII team? It's a bland coloured, sharp-angled mess.
>>
>>339244091
This looks awesome.

I'm getting sick of people shitting on the art style. It looks fucking great.
>>
>>339264534
They want to appeal to young audiences (aka the clash of clans audience)
>>
>>339244091
>>workers can build only 4 improvements, and make shit instantly
wat. And for literally what purpose? Are workers slaves you work to death on projects and that's why they can only build 4? And the instant-build is a mega casualisation of the core gameplay.
>>
>tourism type victory

Could be cool
>>
>>339244091
>new
>5 days old
>>
File: images-2.jpg (12 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
12 KB, 228x221
>tfw people who have never played any civ game other than a single quick game of civ 5 give their valued opinions on the art style instead of the gameplay mechanics

please fuck off back to r/civ
>>
>>339265124

It already existed in Civ V, BNW.
>>
>>339265087

no because it doesn't make sense for you to build a worker in 4000 BC and it sticking around until the modern era.

that and they wanted to eliminate the kill all workers while nothing is being built for half the game and then build them again when you reach railroads.
>>
>>339265186
been playing civ games since 2, civ 6's artstyle looks like mobile trash, civ 4 has an acceptable cartoon look, civ 6 doesnt
>>
>>339264168

Nostalgiafags. Civ V full is better than Civ IV. Vanilla is shit though.
>>
the culture victory in civ v is utter shit, why would anyone bother with this after doing it once? remember how in civ iv the culture victory actually tied in to how your city worked instead of being some abstract art gallery management mini game? remember how you could literally overwhelm another player with your own culture and steal up their land? remember how it was something that was inherently beneficial and fun to do and not something you had no interest in that the game forced you to do because otherwise you would suffer crippling unhappiness?
>>
File: 1423644779890.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
1423644779890.png
177 KB, 708x520
>>339265347
>no because it doesn't make sense for you to build a worker in 4000 BC and it sticking around until the modern era.
>>
>>339265347
it doesn't really make sense for any unit to live for 6000 years thought.

they could have made civilians maintaince free. no need to delete them then.
>>
What si wrong with the artstyle?
It's still cartoony, less cartoony than Civ V but it's more sharp and clear.
>>
>>339265347
>no because it doesn't make sense for you to build a worker in 4000 BC and it sticking around until the modern era.

this is "we made the roads cost money because we don't like how they look" levels of reasoning, this game is going to be a fucking shambles if people in charge think like that

>that and they wanted to eliminate the kill all workers while nothing is being built for half the game and then build them again when you reach railroads.

don't overbuild workers then? I've never had this happen to me
>>
>>339265543

I do agree with you. I like the idea of having to be Influencial over all other civs to win but I also think they should get rid of the great artist and great musician mini game and actually introduce an interesting tourism mechanic. if you watch the video you will see the introduce the scenic rating for each tile in your empire. maybe they're on the right track for this one
>>
>>339265087
The instant build is rather to balance the fact that builders have limited uses, same as with workboats in civ5.

>>339264534
>>339264934
The art director said they chose this style because it looks good from afar, and it makes sense. How often do you zoom in to look at the horses?
>>
>>339265087

It's there to decrease worker value. They specifically cited that they didn't like that a player could steal a worker from a city-state and gain a huge advantage for the rest of their game.
>>
>>339265543
I thought it really dumb that you couldn't trade great works or artifacts for resources or money or stuff. only other artifacts and great works.

early tourism also isn't good for anything.
>>
File: Classical Era vs Atomic Era.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Classical Era vs Atomic Era.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>339265347
A worker is not and individual. It's an engineer battalion. People die but the battalion survives to carry on their legacy. Same as the military units surviving 4000 years.
>>
>>339244091
>talks for 4+ minutes
>manages to say nothing
Time well spent I guess
>>
>>339265727
>don't overbuild workers then
so what are you supposed to do if you want improvements up faster? if you take a bunch of workers in a war?
>>
File: 1431680639741.jpg (439 KB, 1247x956) Image search: [Google]
1431680639741.jpg
439 KB, 1247x956
>>339265853
>How often do you zoom in to look at the horses?
I would zoom a hell lot more if the game was pretty. If their goal was readability they'd just give us strategic view from the past games.
>>
what do you guys think of the "scenic rating" for the tiles in your empire? what are they gonna do with this?
>>
>>339266231
probably something to do with tourism
>>
A girl i know plays Civ V a lot and she always want me to play against her but i always lose.
How do i get gud?
>>
File: 1462173698098.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1462173698098.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>339244091
im a big fan of the new look and the ui
but im mostly worried about multiplayer gameplay
with connection issues and all the host thing was only bad when you had bad connections but i would honestly like a little bit of dedicated servers for multiplayer.
>>
File: Coming soon to an iPad near you.jpg (900 KB, 2088x511) Image search: [Google]
Coming soon to an iPad near you.jpg
900 KB, 2088x511
>>339244091
Is this fag getting paid by the minute? Give me a transcript because I'm not listening to his blather any further.

Journalism is truly the art of saying nothing with many words.
>>
>>339266035

Holy shit, that webm is so retarded I almost had an aneurysm.
>>
>>339266381

I just wish they would add a tourism = gold income for your empire like the way it is irl. tourism and great musicians and works of art in civ 5 was all a tangled mess
>>
>>339266424
Don't turtle.
>>
>>339265853
That's horseshit and you know it
GOOD artstyle will look appealing whether close or zoomed up.
This is them cutting corners to rush out a fucking tablet game
>>
>>339266381
Should also benefit happiness.
>>
>>339244091
>b-but guys someone will fix teh graphix with a mod
Yeah, okay, people rarely make new unit models but someone is going to completely remodel the games graphics from the ground up. People need to get real and realize that not everything is fixable with mods.
>>
>>339266550
What's that?
Also i keep trying to be fast to build all wonders. Is that bad?
>>
File: Civ5.jpg (271 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
Civ5.jpg
271 KB, 960x1080
>>339266530
And so is CIv combat.
>>
>>339244179
actually looks more readable than Civ V
>>
>>339244091
What's with all the people hating on the graphic style? Everyone compares it to mobile games even though it's on the opposite end of a mobile game. The aggravating complain I still have is the tall vs wide city creation. I still don't know if the game will still favour the tall playstyle and punish those who favour the wide playstyle or if it will be vice versa. In either cases, that is bad.
>>339266231

My guess is that it will contribute to the cultural victory or it will increase nearby city happiness.

>>339266424
Try to discover her preference, where she is good at and where she is weak at. Counter the strength and abuse the weakness. If that doesn't work, try to thwart her technologically. Go with a science-based empire, focus on research and building troops. Build troops to defend your territory, research science to get to the stronger units before she does. Do a hybrid play-style of tall-wide city building.
Get. The Fucking. Nukes.
Then bomb her cities and watch her reactions.
If she prioritizes building wonders, be faster than her. Get enough gold to buy workers through the city screen and have them modify the nearby landscape to gain an advantage.
>>
>>339266653
yeah because you don't need all of the wonders as much as you need a decent military and a decent population for your science generation
>>
File: Civ6 DoA.png (564 KB, 797x321) Image search: [Google]
Civ6 DoA.png
564 KB, 797x321
>>339266772
>even though it's on the opposite end of a mobile game
Take a look at Civilization: Revolutions the literal mobile adaptation of the Civ series. Then take a look at 6.
>>
am I the only one here hoping for an overhaul for naval warfare and off continent warfare. this is why I always played pangea in civ 5. any Map with huge bodies of water was just not worth it
>>
This cartoony style is growing on me, but I really hope someone mods in a better texture pack.

However I also got hyped for XCOM 2 so.
>>
>>339244179
>>339261143
I hate the art-style. Really looks like a step down.
But if the gameplay includes all of Civ 5 and a bit more I'll be pleased.
>>
>>339267032
the fact that embarked units could die in one hit, combined with the two-units-per tile so that you needed one ship for every embarked unit, combined with that you had to move every of all these units individually and keep the ships over the embarked, made moving land units to other landmasses extremely boring. like you I prefer pangea in ciV.

now they have a mechanism where you can link units in the same tile, so they move together. that's some improvement. I hope that also one ship can defend multiple units, then water maps might be fun again.
>>
Is Endless Legend any good?
>>
>>339244189
Hexes are superior to squares in almost every way. Stop living in the past grandpa.
>>
File: Drakken 05.jpg (502 KB, 900x918) Image search: [Google]
Drakken 05.jpg
502 KB, 900x918
>>339267581
Very good.
>>
>>339267581

From the 4x aspect yes, but combat system leaves a little to be desired. I suppose its better than Civ V though.
>>
File: 2445890-2416475622-94168[1].jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2445890-2416475622-94168[1].jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
LOL
>>
>>339267969
Sad thing is that even Revolutions had more detailed terrain textures than Civ6.
>>
File: civilisation-revolution-2[1].jpg (457 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
civilisation-revolution-2[1].jpg
457 KB, 1280x720
>>339268037
You're right
>>
I'm not falling for this shit again.
After Beyond Earth I won't buy another Civ game until at least 2 months after release
>>
>>339268037
I just hope there is still great mod support so we can get texture packs similar to Blue Marble from 4.
>>
>>339267581
good if you can get over the empty combat
>>
I have 0 problems with the gfx style, you guys just love to nitpick at every little insignificant thing. I thought this was the place where 'muh graphics' didn't matter. Fucking faggots.

2D is the most superior for RTS anyways and nobody does that anymore.
>>
>>339268179
why would anyone fall for beyond earth when there was a demo available?
>>
>>339266485
I fucking hope this is coming soon to an iPad near me. I can poop in bliss for the rest of my life.
>>
>>339268332
>I have 0 problems with the gfx style
Good for you.
>muh graphics
Muh artstyle, really. I'm in the "don't care" camp myself.
If it's revealed however, that the game really is coming to mobile, then I will condemn the choice as a worrying symptom of further casualization.
>>
Looks really cool.
I wont buy it at release though, I learned my lesson
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.