[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Everything is overpowered but me!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (448 KB, 992x962) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
448 KB, 992x962
"Everything is overpowered but me!"
>>
>>339242272
I seriously say Zenyatta is underpowered
>>
This is what is known at the scrub mentality. Of course a "competitive" game aimed at the casual market is going to be full of it.
>>
Widow, Mcree, and Lucio are definitely OP though.
>>
I honestly think D.Va is overpowered when I played the open beta but nobody in this board agrees with me.
>>
>>339242272
you know a game is balanced when shitters complain about literally every character
>>
>constant multiple shitposting threads instead of 1 thread of actual discussion
>people still think shills aren't a real thing

kek
>>
>"Everything is overpowered but me!"
>second thread is about a guy playing roadhog saying it's OP
>>
>>339242272
>people on /v/ are complaining about video games
Your observational skills are incredible, OP.
>>
>>339242272
Stop with those fucking thread already, Im going through job change and cant muster cash for that game just yet, I cant even browse fucking /v/ since there are always 10 threads at all times!
:(
>>
>>339242272
>making a thread about several other threads

Go to /vg/ Overshit retards.

The game is mediocre.
>>
>>339242313
That is an actual thing despite what some people might say.
>>
Roadhog guy was saying his character was overpowered, you blind man.
>>
>>339242313
Zenyatta by himself might need a slight buff, but what he really needs is another hybrid support to be added to the game

Right now, if you take a Zenyatta you need another healer, but why not pick Lucio or Mercy who can do the job solo and then pick an actual DPS character instead of Zenyatta

He needs there to be another support that does mediocre healing and damage to split the job between the two of them
>>
>Get shit on repeatedly by a character
>WEH THEY'RE OP
>Play really bad at a character
>WEH THEY'RE UP
It's just like Dota. I think all of the MOBABabbies are stepping in on all this, that's probably why.
>>
>>339242313
>Absolutely incredible projective for a support hero
>Debuff that allows him to kill any non tank in 2-3 shots
>Same debuff invalidates enemy tanks during team fights
>Can heal his team mates and become immortal

He's fine.
>>
>>339242656
He could stand to be a touch faster
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.