[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help here if anyone's a genius FE tactician.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: WVW69jP6jA87bowJoH.jpg (215 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jP6jA87bowJoH.jpg
215 KB, 400x240
I need some help here if anyone's a genius FE tactician. Playing Conquest lunatic and I'm facing a dilemma. Niles will get killed as will Elise if I don't clear these axe guys near them. I can take out one of the axe guys if Azura sings to someone but then they'd be in range of the other axe guy, the paired up pegasus and possibly the archers down there. WHAT DO I DO? IT TOOK A WHOLE WEEK TO GET THIS FAR AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO FUCK UP NOW.
>>
>>339242010
Hold L+R+START

You're welcome.
>>
>>339242010
Reset the game
>>
Sack Niles
>>
File: WVW69jP6v-g3OB7PdL.jpg (214 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jP6v-g3OB7PdL.jpg
214 KB, 400x240
>>339242190
>>339242268
Fuck, I did. I don't mind if the Hoshido unit dies here but tell a poor soul how to survive this without any other casualties will ya? Starting from square one so consider this a group effort.
>>
Hard to help without knowing stats. I like to do the calculations a turn or two ahead of when they'll be relevant and you should too. You want one person to the right, one to the left, one on the magicannon, one on the ballista, a pair southeast, and someone going to the villages to begin. After that you gotta play it as it comes.
>>
>>339242630
Alright, I'll post progress when in a dire situation. I often pair Effie and Silas together and switch between them to tank the south-ends alongside Camilla but holding the reinforcements back is a pain and most other units are just so fragile.
>>
>>339242759
DragonMU should be able to help with the southwest whenever that becomes relevant. At least that's where I like to put him or her. Effie and Silas is a good and reliable pair to be sure. Try your best to make sure everyone has something to do, and try not to commit units to pairs unless you plan on having them take hits. Sometimes it's important to have the extra actions.
>>
>>339242483
For my run, I pretty much used a recruited unit to man a magic cannon and they nearly died; they did better than Odin the Benchrider would've.

I used tonics to boost my MU/pair friends, Had Camilla and Beruka do flying/longer range beatdowns, etc.
>>
File: 1460082674848.jpg (281 KB, 596x811) Image search: [Google]
1460082674848.jpg
281 KB, 596x811
Yeah tonics are good. Str and Def especially. Spd too if it helps to double some units.
>>
damn i remember this level being kinda hard. Good luck OP!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.