[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shurikens (手裏剣) hit yours eyes, blinding you >Unsheathes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>Shurikens (手裏剣) hit yours eyes, blinding you
>Unsheathes katana (刀)
>You fight back, shooting at me
>Deflects all your bullets... like nothing...
>"THE DRAGON BECOMES ME!"
>The green dragon (竜) flows through my blade
>Lunges forward, slashes through your weak body
>"Heh... mock death at your own peril..."
>You fall into a thousand pieces
>>
File: 45788986553322.jpg (71 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
45788986553322.jpg
71 KB, 460x345
>>
>Suddenly a Gorilla chases him down and kills him with its incredible mobility and unreflectable gun.
>>
>>339239427
NANİ ?!
>>
>>339237932
overpowered piece of fucking shit
>teleports behind u
>>
File: McAutism.jpg (8 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
McAutism.jpg
8 KB, 231x218
>>339237932
>Throws flashbang vaguely near you
>HOLLLLL UP NOW
>Wildly flail my crosshair, miss all 6 shots at point blank range
>Roll and instantly reload my gun
>Repeat the process, killing you anyway
>LIKE SHOOTIN FISH IN A BARREL :^^^^^^^^)
>>
I'm going to tell you how to get good with Genji.

Ready?

Here I go.

If you go into options and then controls, you can click a drop down menu on the right for character specific controls.

Genji has a option for making his wall runs automatic when you jump right into a wall. This makes it easier to wall run as well as make it easier to double jump at the end.

You are now way more mobile and can infiltrate more areas to stab people in the back.
>>
>Kill most of the enemy team
> Mercy fucking undos everything with just q
Fuck the swiss bitch so much. I wish to cause another holocaust to put all swiss people into camps.
>>
>>339241432
Kill Mercy first.
>>
I'm getting good with Genji and I love it
>>
File: 1464035451167.png (125 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464035451167.png
125 KB, 300x300
>tfw Bastions still never wise up to the reflect, even after multiple times

feels good man
>>
>>339241747
This. I don't know why people try to kill anyone else when an enemy mercy is still alive.
>>
>>339237932
And then the ninja was felled when he tried to reflect the light tether beam of an Indian corporate stooge
>>
>>339242038
>Jump down on a McCree and fuck him in the ass
>He fans his hammer all over the place missing completely
>He panic rolls and manages to get his aim on you (because you stopped moving)
>E

GG McCree
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.