[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how fucked is this shit compared to Overwatch, Battleborn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
So how fucked is this shit compared to Overwatch, Battleborn and Paragon?

And how fucked is Paragon compared to Overwatch and Battleborn?
>>
>>339235017
It's pretty fucked.

CEOs were incredibly retarded and keep making the devs change shit.
>>
File: Skye2.jpg (208 KB, 467x555) Image search: [Google]
Skye2.jpg
208 KB, 467x555
Battleborn and Paragon are MOBAs, where as Overwatch and Paladins are more akin to a standard shooter with MOBA-esc abilities.

Paladins is super fucked. Every single element of the game is just not as good as Overwatch. I played it in between the OW beta and full release figuring it'd at least kill time and I found myself miserable every second of it. Worst thing is, even if the game was great, it's Hi-Rez so you know they're just going to abandon it as soon as they start working on another game.

Also Skye is best girl.
>>
>>339235229
Yeah, I saw it in one video, Glassdoor reviews mentioning how the Hi-Rez CEO always wanted to buff characters when he was losing as them.

Honestly that's pretty retarded. As a CEO it would be more logical to care about making more money, not winning at the shitty game you want to make money with.
>>
>>339235017
looks like f2p shit
plays like a game in mid alpha
balance is a complete wank and devs have no idea how to fix it
>tfw friends bought the pass despite obvious warning signs
>>
>>339235310
>>339235360

I want to know who in their right mind would make a character who is entirely based around making illusions to trick enemy players and then decide that those illusions should deal damage to enemy players and be spawnable every 5 seconds.
>>
>>339235495
no idea who you are talking about since i played only for a week before they removed common cards
fuck how easily it is to win with a turtle team
>>
>>339235017
Wow this looks incredibly phoned in.
>>
Probably end up like dawngate or strife
>>
>>339235495
phantom lancer
>>
File: 325px-Ying_render.png (130 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
325px-Ying_render.png
130 KB, 325x325
>>339235682

This bitch. She has this burst fire beam that's powerful enough on it's own, and she summons illusion clones of herself that will attack players and she can detonate them. But the clones deal actual damage and have way too much fucking health for what it's worth, and it only takes 5 seconds before she can summon another one so every match she's in it's like you're facing 2-3 extra people.
>>
It's basically just Overwatch for people that have no money.
>>
>>339235838
Except Dawngate was way better than the game it was copying. If you ever paid attention to their developer talks and stuff it's basically the game Riot always wanted to make, but couldn't because they were already stuck with the game making so much money.
>>
people forget that this is still in beta, not a ''we're done and only add more characters'' beta
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.