[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyer's Remorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (859 KB, 3024x1798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
859 KB, 3024x1798
ITT: Games that have given you Buyer's remorse.

I'll start with pic related.

I haven't had this little fun in an assassins creed ever. Typically they all have their own gimmicks that make the game fun but this quite literally has nothing going for it. SJWs ruined this bullshit game.
>>
The new TMNT game

I refunded that shit 16 minutes after I bought it
>>
>>339231348
Starbound.
>>
>>339233239
>Refunded 16 minutes after you bought it

So you didn't even play it?
>>
File: 554534556.png (226 KB, 605x337) Image search: [Google]
554534556.png
226 KB, 605x337
I thought the idea of a game you're trapped in made by the devil would be cool.
>>
Fast and Furious Showdown. Activision could've just taken Underground 2 and given it a fast and furious re-skin and it would've sold like hotcakes.

However it was a weird sort of racing cross action game that was mostly just quick time events. You'd think that for a film franchise about cars the car selection would be more than just Chryslers but no...

Hell that fast and furious dlc for Forza was a better fast and furious game than Showdown.
>>
Splatoon
>>
Atelier Totori
>>
>>339233403

30fps, empty environments, dumb Naruto moves that are tied to cool down timers, turtle switching isn't the priority on the d-pad, dumbed down combat mechanics, sponge boss fight, local co-op not even an option.

I got all the information I needed in the first 16 minutes, and from the user reviews I read and pirating the game to give it a second chance I don't regret my decision. Especially when they're charging $40 bucks for this piece of shit.

If it was $15 like Out of the Shadows, I would have tolerated it, but not for $40.
>>
>>339233610
what was it then?
>>
>>339234194
not as fun as I thought and too short. puzzles were too easy too.
>>
Regrettable purchases:
>starbound meme
>overwatch after a day
>stillborn
>Diablo 3
>titanfall after a week
>>
File: bioshock infinite.jpg (15 KB, 292x116) Image search: [Google]
bioshock infinite.jpg
15 KB, 292x116
if only they did refunds back when I bought it
>>
Diablo III
Elite Dangerous
Torchlight 2
Super Meat Boy
Starcraft II: LotV
Every WoW after WotLK
Guild Wars 2
Sim City
Starbound
Factorio
Vermintide
Endless Space

Pretty much most of the games I've ever bought in the past decade.
>>
>>339235617
Why did you regret Super Meat Boy? I don't really get down with that genre but I heard it was good
>>
>>339231348
Smash 4, the wiiu version specifically. The 3ds at least had a classic mode that wasn't fucked beyond belief, and it felt like it had better stages. There are so many poor design choices that it ruins the game.
>>
File: asdas.jpg (236 KB, 728x964) Image search: [Google]
asdas.jpg
236 KB, 728x964
I have buyer's remorse for days dude.
>>
File: 1451296274807.jpg (88 KB, 652x540) Image search: [Google]
1451296274807.jpg
88 KB, 652x540
>>339236016
>>
>>339231348
It no longer says various religions
>>
>>339231348
>SJWs ruined this bullshit game.
in what way, that message was at the front of asscreed 1
>>
>>339236016
grimrock is good, you have to play it for more than 10 minutes

EU3 and SS2 are good games as well, you just have to learn how to play them. What the hell?
>>
Halo ODST. I played it for 20 minutes then never again. It's halo without "style"
>>
>>339231348
Spent twenty spare dollars on RO2 (which I previously logged over 70 on via library sharing) just before Vermintide went on sale.
>>
>>339236016
That's an extremely diverse assortment of shit taste you have anon.
>>
>>339237820
Pretty sure gender identities wasn't in the first one.

>>339238129
It's got style out the ass, and it plays much like the other games in the series, so not sure what made your autism flare up.
>>
File: file.png (151 KB, 602x307) Image search: [Google]
file.png
151 KB, 602x307
>>
Star Wars Battlefront
>>
>>339231348
<'Sexual orientations and gender identities'

Holy fuck Ubisoft have lost it. The original disclaimer was put in Assassin's Creed at the time to reflect the fact that it was made by different faiths and religions coming together to construct something greater which was a major theme in the games originally. What the fuck have do those have to do with it? Was this just a random attempt to be 'diverse'? This series and Ubisoft as a whole really have gone to shit.
>>
Starbound
>>
>>339240212
It's insurance, like having a black friend.
>>
Darksiders 2.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.