[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you looking to see with competitive mode? I have not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: overwatch competitive.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
overwatch competitive.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
What are you looking to see with competitive mode? I have not seen much discussion about it among all the overwatch threads. It didn't make it for launch because they wanted to fine tune it a bit seems the idea is very similar to LoL's ranking system.
>>
This game doesn't seem that deep for competitive and pretty much wants you to be actively counterpicking depending on the situation.
Then again Hearthstone got esports so i dunno anymore.
>>
>>339229523
they need to create some good method of watching maches, withiout that it will not be good "e-sport" game
>>
>>339229523
will it have a better tick rate or is that something shills say to justify the 20 now? i don't care to the point that it's going to ruin the game for me but it'd be nice to have better things.
>>
blizzard is going to update this after a year with a moba mode

just watch
>>
>overwatch
>competitive
Cute
>>
Hopefully competitive mode removes hero stacking.
Fighting 6 roadhogs is not fun.
>>
They should first fix the netcode so that Roadhog's chain doesnt have magnetic proprieties and Hanzo's capable of headshoting by aiming 10 miles away from the head.
>>
>>339232012
It hasn't had a 20 tick rate for multiple builds of the game.
>>
>>339232472
Wait so it's not me that's bad with hanzo its the netcode? Or both...
>>
>>339233872
Sever updates at a 20tick rate while player side is 60.

Blizzard intentionally designed it this way to "Favor the shooter".
>>
Competitive shit just makes a game's community worse. Look at dark souls, a single player game with a shitty community because of its multiplayer side system.
>>
>>339229523
Damn OP you couldn't be a more obvious shill if you tried.
>>
>>339232472
>>339233872

The problem is the combination of both low tickrate and fuck huge hitboxes on Hanzo Arrows.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.