[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm giving myself a week before I kill myself. I need one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1463799256696.jpg (68 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1463799256696.jpg
68 KB, 600x560
I'm giving myself a week before I kill myself.

I need one good game to play before I go. Got any suggestions?
>>
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
>>
Dragon Quest X
>>
Dead Space
>>
Mirror's Edge
>>
Outlast
>>
Mother 3
its my fav
dont kill you :c
>>
File: costanza.jpg (66 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
66 KB, 601x601
>>339228797
>>
File: 1439127212631.gif (880 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439127212631.gif
880 KB, 500x500
>>339228764
>>339228797
>>
>>339228764
What kind of games do you like? RPGs, Shooters, Hack 'n' Slash, artsy indie things?
>>
Final Fantasy 12
Killer 7
>>
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 (with Shadows of Amn).
If you're a completionist you'll probably fill up most of that week if you're working full time.
>>
>>339228764
Cry of Fear
>>
>>339228764
Zero Time Dilemma

Too bad for you it's not out for another month
>>
>>339230127
This, every part of it.
>>
>>339228797
I keked.
>>
if you were gonna kill yourself you'd have done it already
>>
>>339228764
God of War, 1 and 2 are the best, and don't kill yourself, it's not worth it
>>
>>339230246
Rpgs and shooters mostly.
>>
>>339228764
Witcher 3 dlc
>>
>>339228764
If I may ask why are you killing yourself, anon?
>>
>>339230592
Souls series are decent RPGs, though the combat can be demanding if you can't force yourself to learn. If you like 3rd person shooters, Warframe is kinda shooter/slasher space ninja MMO thing: free to play and a pretty good game all things considered, also available on all platforms. I guess Fallout is a Shooter/RPG hybrid, but I've never played any of them so I can't speak to how satisfying they are.
>>
>>339230889
I was let go from my job 5 months ago and with a degree in business administration, no one is hiring. I've been single for 3 years now. I'm not close with my family whatsoever.

I'm tired and already accepted the fact of how insignificant I am in the grand scheme of things. All I wanna do is make my arrangements, get high and play vidya.
>>
Just do it now, it's not like you'll regret it, because you'll be dead.

The fact you want to enjoy things still tells me you don't actually want to kill yourself. You just want the pain to end.

You made this thread because you desperately need someone to listen to you, to care about you in some small way.

I don't have the answers to these problems, but you should face that what you really want is connections and reasons to stay in this world. The pain of life may continue, but you should try to enjoy your escapes. Or maybe death really is the answer.
>>
Five Minutes to Kill Yourself
>>
>>339231358
You're not insignificant by any means - you're just going through an incredibly difficult time. When you're going through a rough patch, it's very easy to lose sight of the positive things in your life.

Imagine all of the amazing things you're going to be missing out on if you kill yourself. The video games, the films, the music, the opportunities to find a girlfriend/boyfriend, the opportunities to make yourself not so distant to your family...

There are people out there who care, Anon. Shit, if you want someone to talk to or play games with who knows a thing or two about dark times in their life, just add me on steam. If we have any games in common, I'll play them with you, man.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/graveson/
>>
>>339231558
This, except for the last sentence. Don't give up, your life can get better, just because your life seems bad now, doesn't mean things can't better.
>>
>>339231358
why kill yourself when you can get high play vidya my man?
>>
>>339231358
Stop getting high, it's killing your motivation and fueling your depression.
>>
>>339228764
The game of life
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.