[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Black Flag regarded as a fantastic game when every other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: bf.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1800
Why is Black Flag regarded as a fantastic game when every other entry to the series is shat upon?
>>
the feels
>>
They nailed the actual sailing, I loved that about the game

The parts of Black Flag that have assassins creed in it are fuckin terrible though, almost unbearable
>>
>>339226092
pirate feels?
>>
>>339225948
only good launch title on both the bone and the quadruple.
>>
File: Pirates!.jpg (177 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Pirates!.jpg
177 KB, 1024x768
>>339225948
The fun parts were when you got to play an updated version of Sid Meier's Pirates! with fewer features.

The shit part of the game was when you had to go back to playing Assassin's Creed.

That's it.
>>
Because pirates are fucking awesome. And they did such a fantastic job with that, that you can forgive the crappy Assassin/Modern Day storyline.
>>
>>339225948
>The NPCs are cool and actually relevant to the story
>Motherfucking Blackbeard
>The main guy wasn't Connor whinebitch da mudhut
>Sailing around was fun
>It's like playing a good game instead of assassin's creed

And obviously
>I want to fuck that tomboy chick
>>
The sailing has no fucking depth. I got bored of that almost immediately. Just stuck with it for a while because I loved the colors and theme. I'd pay for a proper pirate or sailing game. I think M$ is making one? Fingers crossed. It screams vaporware to me.
>>
File: The_End_7.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_End_7.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>339227651
In a world without gold, we might have been heroes!
>>
File: 1461030322445.jpg (199 KB, 842x817) Image search: [Google]
1461030322445.jpg
199 KB, 842x817
>>339228209
No don't
>>
>>339227651
>>I want to fuck that tomboy chick
Holy shit, I have never been more attracted to a historical person. I don't care if she had no tits and smelt like an unwashed man, Mary Read was top tier waifu material
>>
It was a fun pirate game to be honest. The only shitty part being that it was an Assassin's Creed.

> Pirate shanties
> Your own ship than you can upgrade
> Parts and plans you have to find
> Treasures maps
> Treasures lost in the ocean
> Harpoons
> Legendary ships with on of them being a ghost one
> Good graphisms
> Good chraracters
> Motherfucking Blackbeard
> Connord is likeable

Nah it was a good game, I have to be honest even if I hate the AC saga.
>>
>>339226503
>we will never get another sid meier's pirates
Fuck
>>
File: fucking kill me.jpg (73 KB, 531x683) Image search: [Google]
fucking kill me.jpg
73 KB, 531x683
>>339226271
>all of the fucking tailing missions
>>
>>339225948
>every other entry to the series is shat upon?

asscreed 2 was a decent game when it came out

I liked it
>>
Wasn't it not supposed to be an ass creed game in the first place and ubi said to make it one?
>>
>>339226271
This, no good seafaring games out there. Black Flag is alright but it means you have to play Assassins Creed half the time, and that got boring years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
>>
>>339225948
because everyone knows it started as a new ip and had assassin trash slapped on at the last minute. the good piratey parts are fun enough to justify the shitty assassin shit like hiding in bushes listening to people and watching a commercial for montreal aka modern plot.
>>
>>339225948
Because no one cares about the assassins parts, in fact, they are a complete pain. Its a GREAT pirate simulator, completely fun, 10/10.
>>
File: 1464206564904.jpg (655 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464206564904.jpg
655 KB, 1920x1080
>>339228386
it's okay to cry
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.