[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it to get a Vita at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1204x1204) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1204x1204
Is it worth it to get a Vita at this point?
>>
Do you want to play the games that are on it portably?
Then yes
Is this a thread created to shit on the vita?
More than likely.
>>
>Do you not own a PS3/4?
>Are you a nostalgiafag only interested in hand-held versions of PS1/2 games?
>Can you find one for under $100?

If yes to all of those then go for it.
>>
Only if you want to play certain Vita games. Disgaea 3 and 4 are fun.
>>
>>339221857

I had no intention of shitting on the Vita but hey it's gonna happen
>>
Do you like rpgs?
Do you like lewd?
Do you like lewd rpgs?

If you can answer yes to any of these questions then its worth the buy. If not save yourself a couple bills.
>>
If you're not into taking it on the go, just get the PSTV thing.
>>
There is a very limited library released at this point and Sony has not followed through and released promised sequels of charter titles. Last 2 e3s didn't have squat releases planned. I'd you are a jrpg cuck then it may be worth a look, but honestly this is only worth it if you find you need to complete the mobile versions of titles you have come to love from Sony. The remasters and limited psp ported titles on psn make this a limited experience
>>
>>339221768
My vita is a literal paper weight lol
>>
Every game I want for the Vita is also on PS3 or PS4, save Muramasa Rebirth. And all future Vita releases seem to be going to PS4 as well. So I would say no.
>>
Is it close to being hacked yet? I bought it dreaming of having the ultimate emulation machine, but I'm still pretty happy I got one anyway.
>>
File: Miku.jpg (182 KB, 838x1100) Image search: [Google]
Miku.jpg
182 KB, 838x1100
Miku on the go is a bretty solid excuse if you ask me.
>>
>>339221768

All the worthwhile games are being ported, so no.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.