[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer to play Singleplayer games or Multiplayer games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: so5_new_pv.jpg (445 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
so5_new_pv.jpg
445 KB, 1280x720
Do you prefer to play Singleplayer games or Multiplayer games?

There's only one right answer.
>>
>>339208494
I prefer good games.

So Japanese games.
>>
>>339208494

Fuck off with this censored trash.
>>
>>339208494
Single player games with diverging paths you can discuss with your homeboys is best.

What games have legitimate multi-path stories?
>>
>>339208494
Multiplayer games are casual cancer.
>>
File: 1447636530726.jpg (47 KB, 371x348) Image search: [Google]
1447636530726.jpg
47 KB, 371x348
Singleplayer games.

Or multiplayer games with co-op.

I'm not a fan of competitive things too often, and my favorite genre is JRPG. I try to keep away from multiplayer things usually.
>>
>>339209749
>multiplayer games with co-op
This.
Sucks that most games now cater to PvPtards.
>>
A single player game remains the same forever. Good or bad, you don't need to put effort into keeping it that way. Basically, you get what you get.

A multiplayer game might start off good, but eventually either the fanbase and idiots will make it unbearable. Or the main company will remove support for the servers and you can't even play it anymore. In the long run, multiplayer games end up being bad.

When I look back, I'd say all of my top favorite games have been single player. About the only multiplayer games I would consider good were Diablo II, Counter Strike or Battlefield 2. And all of these have gotten worse because of people going out of their way to try and screw up the games. Be it nazi server admins, looting, bots, hackers, whatever.
>>
>>339210329
I had fun with the multiplayer of Super Monkey Ball 2, and no things like "servers disappearing" can happen on a game that runs locally.
>>
>>339209749
get out sissy fag
>>
I don't have any friends so singleplayer.
>>
File: 5Cag7C0.png (251 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
5Cag7C0.png
251 KB, 333x333
>>339208960
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.