[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather go to a club, get drunk, and fuck a random bitch,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: UjREnQT.png (369 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
UjREnQT.png
369 KB, 610x343
Would you rather go to a club, get drunk, and fuck a random bitch, or stay home and play video games? Which is more fulfilling?
>>
Which one will I actually remember?
>>
>>339202095
Why not go to the club, get drunk. bring girl home and play vidya with her? Best of both worlds.
>>
>>339202095
The first one

Unfortunately I didn't really have the opportunity to take chicks home from clubs when I was that age because I lived like 15 miles from clubs

Still, the sexual encounters I did have in such venues were always a right laugh. Nowadays it's all about that Tinder game innit
>>
File: 1410212817168.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410212817168.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
Stay home and play video games

I value committed and meaningful relationships over random sexual encounters
>>
Play video games.

The club thing isn't that fun, I usually end up with a headache and waking up to someone I wish I didn't.
>>
>>339202290
But have you had either?
>>
>>339202095
Why would I fuck a random bitch? I'm dating a girl already
>>
>>339202095
VIdYa, honestly you will probably have more fun and there's less risk of a STD
>>
>>339202361
_no
>>
>>339202095
Depends on how I feel. Right now I have a gf that won't leave me alone so I'd definitely kill for some time to be alone and play weeb games
>>
Video games. I have no interest in sexual or romantic relationships and intimacy makes me uncomfortable. I'm not opposed to going to bars/pubs with some friends, I just don't make it a goal to bring anyone home with me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.