[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supporting Segregation >Supporting hatred of your fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>Supporting Segregation
>Supporting hatred of your fellow man
>Not supporting the future evolution of society

You support the progress of humanity, right?
>>
Progress can only be reached under the guiding influence of the Illuminated.
>>
>>339193489
>You support the progress of humanity, right?
Look man just give me cool robot eyes so I don't have to wear glasses to see inches away from my face and I'll support you no matter what.
>>
Honestly, yes.

I used to be really against it because I feel like if you evolve mankind you will create one A club that's enhanced and have vast advantages in every way. And it'll split mankind in a way that's never happened before. That's incredibly risky.

But really, it's going to happen, there's no way to stop it. The wheels will keep turning. Eventually transhumanism will be real. Might as well embrace it and hope for the betterment of mankind.
>>
>supporting shitty games
>>
Forget that 2nd game bullshit.

There are unironically people who are against augmentations
>>
If you're against Augs kill yourself. Go back to your religions and stupid shit and let the rest of the species advance.
>>
>>339193849
Seconded. I could really do with some new eyes instead of wearing lenses every day.
>>
File: 0066.png (160 KB, 216x535) Image search: [Google]
0066.png
160 KB, 216x535
but
>muh purity
>>
>>339193489
I saw one of those freaks punch through a wall when he got mad. Saw another kick a lady literally down the street because she was upset at him. Fuck those abominations, augmentations need to be banned.
>>
>>339194508
>Might as well embrace it and hope for the betterment of mankind.

>Hoping for the betterment of mankind by leaving humanity behind

UHH
>>
File: 1432156479395.png (641 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1432156479395.png
641 KB, 600x726
>tfw several more months
>>
>>339196301
It has become amply obvious that humanity is heavily flawed. So let's fix it before it's too late, eh?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.