[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before I buy it What's the multiplayer like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Doom.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Doom.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
Before I buy it

What's the multiplayer like?
>>
>>339189597
I asked this earlier and some faggot deleted the thread, prepare for overwatch shills to ruin this thread.
>>
>>339189597
It's unbalanced mess at best.
>>
>>339189597

Its dead and shit.
>>
Here's the general verdict on the game.

>Singleplayer is fucking fun, great for multiple playthroughs
>Multiplayer is generic mediocre garbage, stay away
>SnapMap is a cool concept, but extremely limited thanks to a unified platform tailored around consoles

Not worth $60. If you can find it on a key reselling site for $35, I'd say take it. If you don't like using those sites, wait for a sale.
>>
>>339189597
Wait for summer sale.
>>
File: 1454155415417.jpg (167 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1454155415417.jpg
167 KB, 690x460
>>339189597
Its like it was a bland after thought that id itself didnt even want to handle so they dumped it to some ho hum developer that handles dlc and ports for other shit. Oh wait...
>>
It's exactly as shit as the beta was.

D44M is pretty much a single player game.
>>
Dead

No one's left, it's pretty shitty too. It sinked fast, don't know how many are left on steamcharts.
>>
If the MP was focused only around Snapmap it would have been infinitely better to coop and make your own deathmatch modes and such.

But the actual MP we got is unfinished, unbalanced, unfun and generic 2 weapon with loadout turd and people warned the devs, they were screaming at them, this shit won't fly, and they still did it.

It's ridiculous.
>>
It's so obvious that another team made the multi, its so detached from the single player mode.

I can only hope that they revisit and rebuild the multiplayer, or add a few more modes that reflect the single player better.

Maybe add a coop campaign with like... armageddon ultra nightmare hell war difficulty.
>>
File: 1329817183776.jpg (126 KB, 427x448) Image search: [Google]
1329817183776.jpg
126 KB, 427x448
>>339191351
And what i dislike the most is how obvious was that they weren't even on the same meetings, smae room, or same game. The MP portion reeks of console friendly casualized stupidity without sense or rhyme, it's just every trope of CoD and generic shooters slapped together without paying attention to the SP respect and old DOOM experience. They just didn't even knew what the fuck were they doing. It just REEKS of pride and self delusion.

>Yeah, yeah, let's slap loadouts on this shit, gaymers love that shit
>But sir that doesn't even-
>Shut the FUCK up intern you're fired
>>
how long before it goes on sale?
>>
>>339192737
A long time

The SP is cool enough. Maybe in Black Friday i hope
>>
I know i top the leaderboards every match so i dont know what these Saltine Albinos are butt-blasted about.
>>
>>339189597
Is the movement speed identical between singleplayer and multiplayer?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.