[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Velvet Room >It's not even the color red WHY IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 707x1000
>Velvet Room
>It's not even the color red

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
>>
Igor is colorblind and ordered the wrong furniture and uniforms

It was too late to change the name of the Navy Room because it was already trademarked
>>
File: dvd_twin.jpg (280 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
dvd_twin.jpg
280 KB, 900x300
>>339178719
cause they didn't want to rip lynch off quite that much
>>
>>339178719
Blue Velvet exists you know
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 180x280
>>339178719
Because Atlus loves ripping off David Lynch
>>
Velvet is a material commonly found in red. There is no shade of red named velvet afaik
>>
File: ScoobyDooTwinPeaks.jpg (76 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
ScoobyDooTwinPeaks.jpg
76 KB, 832x468
>>339179621
There is literally nothing wrong with ripping off Lynch
>>
I want to play Persona 3, since I ant to go back to the more darker, and in my opinion, more comfier tone.

What's better, FES or P3P?
>>
>>339180297
FES for first playthrough
P3P if you already played it once and want to try out FeMC
>>
Velvet is not a color, but a material.
>>
>>339178719
Do you think those twin lolis will dog Theodore,too? Imagine how much it sucks to be him, only guy in the velvet room besides the nose. likely have to hear the others talk about how much they want to bone their guests and be their bitch because all of them are more powerful than him. Get pranked on a daily. I can't imagine how much worse it's going to get for him now that the new girls are here, especially if they want Potter's dong as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.