[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sneak eater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: resizedimage638358-MGS3-Volgin.png (315 KB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
resizedimage638358-MGS3-Volgin.png
315 KB, 638x358
>I know the Major better than anyone else

What did he mean by this?
>>
Is a handjob from Volgin the only confirmed sexual experience any Snake has ever had?
>>
>>339172110
If you count Raiden, he had a kid with Rose.
>>
>>339172110
I thought it was pretty heavily implied Big Boss fugged Eva in the cave
>>
>>339172473
And at the end of the game debriefing.

;^)
>>
>>339172473
He had pants on when he got up. It was just a night of passionate pants-on hugging.
>>
>>339171437
The Major was Volgins literal fuccboi. He was sadistic, so he probably messed with his body in every way imaginable. So upon grabbing Snake, he could easily tell that Snakes snake was not the snake that Volgin was expecting.

>>339172110
He only grabbed him. Also Naked banged Eva. Solid banged Meryl. and Venom possibly Quite.
>>
>>339171437
Intimate knowledge on what the inside of Raikov's ass feels like
>>
>>339172832
>eva
probably

>Meryl
Nope. Snake got cucked hard by Liquid Poop in 4.

>Quiet
Possibly, but I doubt it
>>
>>339171437
he meant that they regularly engaged in homosexual intercourse for the purpose of recreation
>>
>>339172832
>and Venom possibly Quite

Getting pregnant with Kiefer Jr. through handholding and vocal cord parasites isn't sex.
>>
File: Rations.png (528 B, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
Rations.png
528 B, 256x240
and what do rations taste like
>>
File: caloriemate.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
caloriemate.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>339173818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xWtVTujmI0
>>
>>339172832

Volgin legit cared about Raikov.
>>
He means that he frequently docks inside of his uncircumsized penis, OP.
>>
>>339174327
Nigga that's a CalorieMate, not a fucking Ration.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.