[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Dark Souls 3 boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 22
File: the dyr.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the dyr.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
Got bored again. Made a poll to see what /v/ thinks the best boss in Dark Souls 3 is.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10333817
>>
Nk
>>
>>339167628
>unironically liking nameless queer
most broken boss fight in the entire series.
>>
THE CHAMP NEVER DIES
>>
>>339167859
Literally git gud. The first phase is easy as long as you realize to stay in front of the dragon's head, instead of under it which triggers the AoE flame attack. Second phase is just delayed attacks.
>>
>>339168137
the camera is garbage and the floor makes it so you can't gauge depth.

Mechanically it's shit
>>
>>339167859
>most broken boss fight in the entire series

That would be 4 kings though.
>>
>>339168137
You miss one dodge in the second phase, and he rapes you to hell and back.
>>
>>339168275
Wrong. You're thinking of Bed of Chaos.
>>
The Watchers have a cool mechanic to their fight and lore-wise they are badass as all fuck. Both their boss weapons are fun as hell to use too, even though they aren't that useful.

They are piss-easy though, I can understand why people might dislike them.
>>
In terms of style and atmosphere?

Aldritch

My actual favourite is probably Abyss Watchers
>>
Probably one of the easier ones, but I have fun fighting the Abyss Watchers. I'll place my sign down at the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire and fight them for a good hour or so.
>>
>>339168396
In terms of presentation and mechanics, Abyss Watchers are so cool. That song is so fucking good. The violin in this game is 10/10
>>
File: 1451320115917.jpg (90 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1451320115917.jpg
90 KB, 1000x563
Dancer was cool, but really easy
I loved her smooth animations and graceful swings
>>
>Champion Gundyr not in first
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY GUNDYR BROS AT?!
>>
>>339167318
Can we pick a boss from a different game? Everything in DaS3 felt so unsatisfying I'm having trouble picking a favorite.

The Champ I guess.
>>
>>339168797
I thought DaS3 had the best bosses in the series. I mean, to me the weakest fight was Ocerios and even he was really cool lore wise and aesthetically interesting.
>>
>>339168396
I don't really understand the lore. Can you explain it briefly to me?
>>
File: 1463671428127.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463671428127.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
How is this even a question? The mother fucking CHAMP!

>Buy Gundyrs armor
>Get his Halberd
>Invade people in the untended graves as Gundyr
>Character is named "The Champ"
>>
>>339168342
Why would you miss?
>>
>>339169325
Cool moveset and lore but too easy and music is meh
>>
>>339169176
Artorias fanboys take up his duty to combat the Abyss. What's not to understand?
>>
>>339167318
My favorite bossfight is the one that uninstalls DS3 and launches DS1. Why was it so disappointing?
>>
>>339169327
Because he's so fucking slow, I'm waiting 5 minutes for his telegraphed asshole to land an attack, and if I'm a second too early with my roll I miss the i-frame.
>>
>>339169745
Play dark souls like guitar hero bro
>>
>>339168924
Almost all of them felt the same. They flail about while you roll through everything they do, then you poke at them 2-3 times, then repeat.

9/10 times phase two is just this, but they flail more.

If I could describe DaS3's bosses in one word, it would just be "Dumb", because there was a sure lack of intelligence in beating them.
>>
>>339167859
Un literally git gud. Like your bad and should kill your pet.
>>
>>339167318
>Only person to vote Yhorm
I really liked Siegward coming to help me with the fight. Was awesome.
>>
Vordt of the boreal ghetto.

Good atmosphere and learning to stomp him, you inadvertently learn to stomp the game.
>>
>>339167859
I was stoned as fuck when I beat Nameless King. You have no excuse. Git fucking gud faggot.
>>
>>339169560
>DS3 does almost everything better than DS1
>DS2 does all the rest better than DS1
>DS1 community is dead
Maybe time to move on anon
>>
>>339169560
They were developing Dark Souls 3 at the same time as Bloodborne so DK3 has alot of BB mechanics / enemies. There are certain areas that just don't mesh into the DS universe because they're probably dropped BB areas copy/pasted over. That and probably half of the content of DS3 was cut and will either never be seen, is DLC or will be in the "Better optimized" edition.
>>
>>339170198
being stoned is god mode for dank souls. literally the only time i ever beat ancient dragon
>>
File: Dissapoint.jpg (103 KB, 585x675) Image search: [Google]
Dissapoint.jpg
103 KB, 585x675
i liked old demon king because according to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8KJYpRh28 he's the only boss in the game that isn't a massive homo
>>
>>339170198
For some reason, getting high makes it really easy for me to beat bosses. Must be the way weed makes me focus hard on a single task.
>>
About to do my third run through. What is the most OP magic PVE build currently?
>>
>>339169484
I love Gundyr's track. I also never have trouble with Champion Gundyr, but I've never found him to be a push over either. I absolutely adore his AI. Unlike other bosses Gundyr can read the players attacks himself and counter attack accordingly. He also doesn't use as much parryable attacks if you try to fish for the parry.

But what I love about the fight the most is that it's this huge arena, almost like a Colosseum without a crowd. In the middle is a kneeling knight who is far past his prime. You enter, and the knight in the stone armor rises and grips his Halberd. The whole fight is a 1v1 between two knights past their primes and I just love it.

>>339169992
>Equip the Catarina set and storm ruler
>Summon three phantoms who also have Catarina set and Stormruler
>Pass through the fog gate
>Seigward walks in
>Five knights of Catarina all wielding the storm ruler, shooting wind beams to put down the once great King of the profaned capital.
>Most bad ass moment I've ever experienced.
Also knowing Yhorm's lore makes the fight so much better.
>>
I really like SoC. The amount of movesets they gave to him in his 1st phase was just great.
>>
>>339170560
It is so obvious you yourself are always posting these videos.
>>
>>339170249
When will the Dark Souls 2 is bad meme die anon?

I really want dark souls 2 threads but it's all shitpost
>>
>>339170647
>Tried to do a magic only run
>Got Farron Flashsword
>Holy shit this spell is wicked cool!
>Realize it does shit damage
>Cry because Magic is so much weaker in this installment.

You'd be best off going Faith, buffing your weapons and yourself and all.
>>
The Champ is great. I love his move set, some of it is just so visceral and fucking real. The shoulder checks, punches. The fucking knock up into sidekick is the fucking shit.
>>
File: Cool.jpg (23 KB, 439x413) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
23 KB, 439x413
>People vote for Iudex Gundyr over Champion Gundyr
>Not sure if they think they're the same boss or if they genuinely prefer Iudex over The Champ
>>
File: Pipi the Dragon.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pipi the Dragon.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>339170792
yeah
i am myself
should i post videos as another person?
should i jump into another person's body when posting videos?
you stupid fuck!
>>
File: motherofestus.png (96 KB, 325x358) Image search: [Google]
motherofestus.png
96 KB, 325x358
Dragonslayer Armour. No compete explanation of what the things controlling him are, decently challenging fight while being fun, and showing Ds2 how Ornstien fan service is really done
>>
>>339171027
You know exactly what I mean EmptyHero
>>
Does jumping into water from a high height kill me in this game?
>>
DaS3 really had lots of great bosses.

I think NK wins overall because even if you get summoned for it it is still fun. Feels almost like a really easy Monster Hunter Monster.
Gundyr is only great 1v1 but I also love the fight.
Not sure if he is meant to be a reference to old king doran but he looks like one.

Twin Princes really don't get enough Love IMO.
>>
>>339171256
There is no water deep enough anywhere you can jump in.
>>
>>339170871
aw shucks, thanks for the advice anon, ill try faith.
>>
>>339171297
I want to love both of the princes
>>
>dancer of the boreal valley

Does Miyazaki have some sort of fetish he isn't telling us?

Not that I mind it or anything
>>
File: gar.jpg (93 KB, 466x488) Image search: [Google]
gar.jpg
93 KB, 466x488
i don't understand the hype for gundyr or NK. they're both just another set of aggressive big dudes with weapons. they're not bad fights but they're nothing i haven't seen before. NK's first phase was a pretty cool way to start the fight though.
>>
>>339171451
Judging by das3 his fetish definitely isn't related to women.
>>
The best and only good boss fight are the flying demons and king londo from demons souls
>>
>>339171541
Wait, is the dancer male?
>>
>>339170198
>6 tries
>get pissed and take a huge hit from the bong
>kill him next round
There is some magic in THC and dark souls I swear.
>>
>>339171646
I don't think so.
My point is more that his fetish is clearly traps.
>>
>>339168389
>boss fight
>>
Holy shit this poll is neck and neck and neck and neck.
Memeless King, Twin Princes, The Champ, and Soul of Cinder are all so close to each other.

>>339171297
Twin Princes are my second favorite boss, Gundyr being my favorite. I like TP and Gundyr because unlike a lot of other bosses I feel that Gundyr and the Princes are so heavily reliant on the players natural abilities as a player to overcome them. Both bosses feel so satisfying to dodge and hit. Parrying Gundyr is a blast and rolling to position yourself behind the Twin Princes to hit them both during the second phase. Both fights feel MASSIVE in scale and knowing the lore going into them makes them both even more amazing. But I like Gundyr more because whenever I fight Gundyr I know that even if I have estus left he can still combo me dead if I'm not careful. Also Gundyr moves so fast as he gets lower on health and it get's so damn hectic. I love it.

>>339171760
I guess you could call it...
Dank Souls
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
kill me
>>
>>339171532
>aggressive big dudes with weapons
Okay seriously I feel nobody actually understood this complaint and there are a million of idiots parroting it like you just did.

Champion is way more aggressive than any other boss.
And Nameless King had the best build-up since fucking artorias.
>>
File: RjlnpyLN.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
RjlnpyLN.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
Like there's any competition.

>Among the most balanced gank fights in the series
>Top tier phase transformation
>Amazing presentation and design
>Elegant moveset
>Based as fuck

Did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1463617211799.png (259 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463617211799.png
259 KB, 480x360
>>339171981
>Nothing wrong

Pontiff is awesome af though. I like his second phase with the ghost clone.
>>
Dragonslayer armour would be #1 if those giant butterflies didnt interrupt the fight
>>
>>339171981
Lol cheap as fuck faggot fuck this boss
>>
The only bosses I really really like after a couple playtroughs is Pontiff, Gundyr and Princes when their teleports don't change their timings/movesets mid combo.
>>
>>339168584
>I loved her smooth animations
I loved her smooth ass
>>
File: Ch7wXatUUAAgrhV.jpg large.jpg (117 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
Ch7wXatUUAAgrhV.jpg large.jpg
117 KB, 1024x696
Twins.

>that music
>fresh lore instead of copypaste of old characters (Arty`s fanclub) or trope ("muh tragic fallen hero" aka Yhorm)
>that second cutscene (slightly homoerotic, but memorable af)
>top tier VA
>interesting moveset and gimmick

Second best is Pope Sully and Meme of Cinder
>>
File: The Pope.jpg (45 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
The Pope.jpg
45 KB, 854x480
>>339172207
Can't stump the Darth Pope.
>>
>>339170650
care to give an anon a run down of Yhorm's lore. I get that he was a king of the profaned capital and a lord of cinder and that he has some kind of connection to siegward but what else?
>>
We had a thread like this last night. If I'm not mistaken Champion Gundyr came out on top of that poll.

What is the lore behind Gundyr, anyway? I know that he was a prisoner due to the Chain ring that you can get from his soul but that's about it. I've never been good at comprehending the lore on my own in these games.

>>339172545
Finally someone else recognizes the Music for that fight.
>>
>>339168137
First stage fucks with my depth perception, the fire attack I can just run from, even if it is annoying. His fire surge shit can hit me even when I'm hitting his neck. The camera, which forces me to lock on which I don't often do, feels like dogshit dealing with a big enemy, and a smaller one on top that also attacks.

The first stage makes it a bad boss fight. If the FOV was increased a little for bigger bosses, it wouldn't be as much of a pain, but still a bit shit.
The second stage is fine. I would much prefer it if the entire fight was him, with the dragon circling overhead, which he could call down to ride, launch a sunlight spear, swoop attack, then jump off and attack from.
>>
>>339171532
nameless king isn't aggressive at all

he's actually incredibly easy to kill with a bow
>>
>>339172207
He's too easy, needed x2 HP to be decent.
>>
>>339172545
Yhorm isn't even a boss fight.
>>
File: 041216-115226863-big.jpg (179 KB, 1006x552) Image search: [Google]
041216-115226863-big.jpg
179 KB, 1006x552
>>339172630
Basically, he's you but from an alternate timeline/past. Unlike us though, when he was awoken, the fire had already faded and everything was fucked as shit. So the Champ was like "Fuck this shit." and just rests there, most likely depressed because he cant do anything. Then we come along and fuck him up and either us, someone else, or the Champ impales himself on the coiled sword that we later get from Iudex.
>>
>>339172826
this, why do the bosses in 3 have so little hp?
>inb4 play ng+
even on ng+7 their hp is a complete joke, pontiff has around 10k~ on ng+7, which fume knight had on BASE ng.
>>
>>339172960
By "he's you" I mean he's an unkindled btw
>>
>>339172960
Not that anon, but does that have to do with Lothric Castle? After all, the Prince is the only one who didn't link the fire, so it'd make sense for Dark Firelink to be there
>>
>>339170560
>memehero
You need to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
Lorian and Lothric is the only boss that's decently challenging but doesn't achieve this by just having a boss spam endless combos at you, but has enough mechanics and tricks to keep you on your toes.

It's paced well, has a special quirk in it being one of the only two fights with dialogue, has great music that transitions to its second phase in a natural way. It's a really special, well defined fight.

It's like Artorias in DS1 - if you play competently you'll win without the boss needing to pull any cheap bullshit, but make a mistake and die? Nobody's fault but your own.

I want to like Pontiff Sulyvahn but he is extremely obnoxious in the first phase (please stop fucking attacking, this isn't Bloodborne), or extremely easy in the second phase (stop standing there and throwing out highly telegraphed moves), instead of striking a fair balance between the two.

I don't think there's a single bad bossfight in DS3 except Ancient Wyvern, even the gimmicky ones are a great improvement in concept.
>>
File: Yhormy.jpg (27 KB, 236x394) Image search: [Google]
Yhormy.jpg
27 KB, 236x394
>>339172608
Yeah. I'll give you a quick tl;dr.

>Yhorm was a giant mother fucker
>He was the king of the profaned capital
>He was a good king. Donning his machete and a greatshield to protect his people
>One day someone he liked a lot died
>He got really mad
>Threw his shield away and added another handle to his machete and adopted a faster combat style
>His people started to dislike him
>He didn't mind it.
>Yhorm is chosen to link the fire
>People are afraid of what will happen
>Yhorm gives the citizens of the Profaned Capital a Stormruler in case he goes crazy and needs to be put down
>Yhorm gives his dearest friend, Seigward a stormruler as well.
>Yhorm links the fire
>By linking the fire he somehow ended up burning the entire Profaned Capital killing everyone
>Now with nothing left to live for Yhorm sits on his throne alone
>Seigward is journeying to fulfill his promise to Yhorm.
>That promise being "Put Yhorm down if he goes crazy"

That's the gist of it. If you want a more detailed explanation MadLuigi has a great video on Yhorm. I'll link it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQV0wu4DZEs
>>
File: 1432535544173.jpg (41 KB, 379x329) Image search: [Google]
1432535544173.jpg
41 KB, 379x329
>>339171030
>mfw getting launched by the fire pillars only to get slammed back down by that running slam
>>
>>339173202
Honestly I really enjoy Yhorm's lore. It's sad and while a bit cliche it's a bit sad of how someone so giant could be so emotionally fragile. I can't help but draw some sort of comparison to the Iron Giant to some extent. I can't help but feel like Yhorm would've been a really nice and misunderstood giant.
>>
>>339173202
interesting, thanks
>>
>>339173202
>Implying lords of cinder in das3 linked the fire
He fucked up with the Profaned Flame, which burned only humans of the Profaned Capital
>>
>>339173180
If you think Ancient Wyvern is a bad fight then you're clearly doing it wrong. Here's how you fight the Wyvern the fight way

>unequip everything
>Equip only the Dancer's helmet
>Enter the boss arena
>Play the song "Running in the 90s"
>Never stop running
>Don't kill any enemies

Doing this makes the fight so much more enjoyable. But it's still by far the weakest boss in the game.
>>
>>339173150
Maybe? To be honest Im not really sure but I dont think that is the case. The Prince is the one who doesn't link the fire in your timeline but you can still link the fire. Gundyr didn't even get that chance as the fire was already not linked when he awoke. People assume that unatended graves is an alternate reality or in the past or some shit. Though dont take my suggestion as gospel, your suggestion has just as much validity as mine desu.
>>
File: 1458105854308.jpg (6 KB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1458105854308.jpg
6 KB, 250x213
>>339174004
>keep running
>climb up the ladder thinking I'm safe
>the fucking piece of shit chain axe throwing faggot ass garbage enemy still hits me

EBIN
>>
>remember the 2-3 great fights in the game
>no ascetics, so gotta do the whole thing again
>remember all the shit bosses required for them
why
one thing DaS2 got right and they just outright remove them
>>
>the princes are supposed to link the fire
>they decide to watch the flame fizzle out
>previous lords of cinder awaken to fix this shit
>King Vendrick is supposed to link the fire
>gets scared off by his skeleton wife
>nothing happens

why
>>
File: serpent_man_chain_axe.jpg (886 KB, 1143x1181) Image search: [Google]
serpent_man_chain_axe.jpg
886 KB, 1143x1181
>>339174143
>giant snakerman
>has noclip on his axe
>a million mile range
could give shark giants a run for their money.
>>
>>339173202
oh neet, thanks man
>>
>>339173180
Lorian and Lothric spam you with shit though, and also warp around to get that stamina drain in gear. I like the fight, it's one of my favourites, but it's definitely spammy.
>>
>>339174143
>keep running
>the chain extends and hits me through 2 fences and one brick wall, kills me instantly
FUN
>>
File: 1437590273132.jpg (81 KB, 737x621) Image search: [Google]
1437590273132.jpg
81 KB, 737x621
>>339174304
Is there a reason why these assholes are the best ways to get lightning gems?
>>
File: 1419551548515.jpg (32 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
1419551548515.jpg
32 KB, 325x346
>>339174143
>>339174304
>>339174485
>mfw I farm this faggot for hours thinking he actually drops that weapon of his

Fuck you Hackazaki
>>
>>339169176
>>339169545
And they're constantly killing each other as they get corrupted by the Abyss (red eyes)
>>
>>339167318
the fucking champ with his halberd of "i just raped your entire bloodline and now this charge is coming your way" and his streetfighter moves. no contest. the only thing i was sad about is that by the time i got to him, i got gud and killed him first try (abyss watcher took me around 20 tries and dancer 30+)

godspeed, champ. you're the poster boy for this game . fuck soul of cinder. he's a pussy, switching all those fighting style in an attempt to get you. you stay true to your motherfucking HALBERD AND KICKS. gotta respect that, no contest
>>
You know what? I actually liked the crystal sage fight. It was cool as fuck fighting him, when i did a blind run on faith. Lighting spear made it all the more fun.
>>
>>339172960
I suppose that makes sense. But that doesn't answer the questions of how he got his Halberd and why he had to be restrained. According to Gundyr's Halberd item description
>Halberd of the Champion, received when he was charged with his duty
and then the description of Prisoners Chain
>Portion of a steel chain used to restrain Gundyr.

Gundyr was both tasked his some sort of duty as well as needing to be restrained.

>>339175098
Yeah! You tell em, anon!
>>
whats the best weapon in the game and why is it the cestus?
>>
>Great Rotted Greatwood
>Only boss with zero votes
>Fuck trees
>>
>>339173202
I still don't get exactly what the Profane Flame is. It was described as "coming from the sky" and was apparently the result of some women fucking around, but aside from Andre talking about it being the ember from there as being related to the Abyss, it's not super clear
>>
>>339175310
I suppose that makes sense. But that doesn't answer the questions of how he got his Halberd and why he had to be restrained. According to Gundyr's Halberd item description
>Halberd of the Champion, received when he was charged with his duty
and then the description of Prisoners Chain
>Portion of a steel chain used to restrain Gundyr.

Maybe that was something of a past life perhaps? Or maybe he was set up there by someone because the fire faded and there wasn't much he could do otherwise.
>>
>>339175489
I enjoy the Greatsword most of all. The follow up R1 is really fun to bait people with.

>>339175547
I'm not entirely sure what the Profaned Flame was either, honestly. I'm too stupid to comprehend the lore without it being spelled out to me. And I say that seriously.
>>
>>339175507
not my favorite, but much, much better than the wyvern
>>
>>339175169
>him
>>
>trying to get 11 pale tongues for the first time, to respec and get obscuring ring
This is hell.
I've invaded 45 times today in farron keep perimeter and cathedral of the deep, 11 of them had 1 phantom and 34 of them had 2 phantoms. 0 have had none, (7 had no phantoms until I invaded, then summoned one). 100% of the hosts have drank estus. 41 hosts have had caestus or target shield, 37 hosts have had estoc. I haven't seen any dark swords.
This is ONLY counting DIFFERENT hosts. It's fucking BULLSHIT.
>>
>>339168275
Wut was wrong with Four Kings
>>
>>339167318
Prince bros.
>>
>>339175650
This is purely speculation but what if Gundyr caused some kind of split in the timeline. One timeline he plunged the coiled sword into himself and that somehow caused the Firelink Shrine he awoke near to near become dark and in another timeline he shattered the coiled sword, destroying the bonfire causing darkness to engulf it? This is purely speculation and I'm almost certain it is incorrect but it sounds sorta cool.
>>
>>339175949
>try to fuck up the progress of somebody
>hurr why they heal
kill yourself
>>
>>339168275
broken? that was easy as fuck it's just a dps battle
>>
>>339176004
Ay man basically EVERYTHING is speculation at this point. I think your story is cool and would fit the character and would probably fit into the whole world of Soul games.
>>
>>339175949
Learn to use hyper armor
Two hand any great weapon for cestus shitters
Use undead hunter charms
rapport, chameleon and atonement if they seed
Know the area you're invading and prepare accordingly
Be patient
Use knight slayer, RoF, hornet and any other ring you like
Use the shield that parries magic
Git gud
>>
>>339170807
i really want those threads too seeing as i'm playing Scholars for the first time
>>
>>339173202
Yhorm does have great lore, music and it is very cool and touching when Onion bro comes in.

But the fight itself is kinda shit desu.
>>
File: 1464357584852.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1464357584852.gif
2 MB, 300x226
>>339176142
>invaders raped my asshole
>>
>>339176428
Yeah it is. Can't deny that. Haha. Though the more people who you summoned the more epic it is. Just beams of stormy wind firing from around the arena at this giant who has lost everything he had and has gone insane. It's pretty cool. Fight is still easy af but in terms of scale and epicness it ranks pretty high for me.
>>
>>339175949
Dude don't tell me you didn't win a single one of those.
>>
>try invading in the cathedral of the deep.
>spawn at the top in the rafters.
>host and phantom right in front of me.
>while they locked on to me they both move opposite directions.
>they fall off
>have not even finished spawn animation yet

that place is a great for laughs.
>>
Holy shit. Over 300 people have voted on the poll. That's honestly pretty crazy.
>>
Did this thread die? Because if so then the polls standings are as follows
>Lorian and Lothric #1
>Champion Gundyr #2
>Nameless King #3
>Soul of Cinder #4
>Abyss Watchers #5
>>
>>339168342
yeah, and he also telegraphs the shit out of his moves.
>>
>>339175949
Should just do some duels. Get summoned, fight 1 on 1. Invading is against the invader almost entirely. Or find somebody you know to play against.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.