[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Symmetra, what would you say, you do here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1280x688
So Symmetra, what would you say, you do here?
>>
File: Symmetra_Overwatch_001.jpg (977 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Symmetra_Overwatch_001.jpg
977 KB, 1920x1200
>>339161231
Fuck off, Symmetra is a strong woman who need no man.
>>
>>339161398
Symmetra is a strong indian who need no toilet
>>
Symmetra is legitimately excellent at defending, just don't get why she's considered a support.
>>
>>339162923
Symmetra's a high-class Indian lady, dude.
She probably shits on only the finest, softest, most high-quality dirt available.
>>
she was a diversity hire anyway, just stick her in the human resources department
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4uUTnfFKes
>>
>>339161231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQMMYSS14yM
>>
>>339163725
She still shits in the street, she just does it off of her balcony 20 floors up.
>>
poo in loo is straight up the most useless character in this entire game
>>
>>339161231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICPv9UrKQQ

Why don't you stream that film if you're so great
>>
>>339164828
That's not D.va.
>>
>>339164891
d.va can at least zone with her ultimate and knock people off the map with her jet pack, she also looks cute

symmetra is only ever useful for a couple of seconds when her teleporter is up, and she looks like shit and can't be waifu'd unless you're literally blind
>>
>>339165079
>d.va fags this delusional
lmao
>>
Symmetra is really good on the LONDON map. That teleporter does some serious work
>>
She is well versed in the art of the 'tism prism.
>>
Symmetra is amazing at getting behind a push that's getting a little too close to your point and melting the enemy with her void ray.
>>
Symmetra is vastly underrated.
However she need a ton of team synergy to be able to get the most out of her Resident Evil shit so usually it's better to just get Lucio and press E on cooldown for ezgaem
>>
I can play as male minorities and attractive females but will never play as some shitskin minority female, I don't care if she's the best in the game.
>>
>>339161231
need a teleporter here
>>
File: 1457587669295.gif (98 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1457587669295.gif
98 KB, 410x409
>>339167176
>I can play as male minorities and attractive females
>>
>>339165079
>and she looks like shit and can't be waifu'd
I wanna fondle thoses chocolate hips, man
>>
File: 83242.webm (393 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
83242.webm
393 KB, 720x404
her alt fire can shoot through reinhardt's shield and barriers prevent being 1 shot with snipers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.