[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most disturbing thing you've ever seen in a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Th15Marisa.png (297 KB, 711x845) Image search: [Google]
Th15Marisa.png
297 KB, 711x845
What's the most disturbing thing you've ever seen in a game?
>>
File: beautiful.png (280 KB, 769x862) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.png
280 KB, 769x862
>>339159887
Zun's art
>>
File: Space Quest 4 badfuture.png (101 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
Space Quest 4 badfuture.png
101 KB, 640x482
probably not the most disturbing but it definitely leaves an impression
>>
Emils sister in Nier got me pretty good. That shit was unsettling.
>>
I remember being on the verge of an emotional breakdown with the Dunwich Building in Fo3.
>>
>>339160142
Fucking hell. I remember being a kid and freaking out at the idea of having my eyelids stuck open for decades like this.
>>
I only play comfy games so nothing comes to mind.

One time out of boredom my friend and I played Sims 2 and made a gay couple that killed all the women in the neighborhood. But I think everyone goes on a sims killing spree so that's not even notable. Collecting graves is practically a hobby in that game.
>>
File: Axe_ending_clover_3.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Axe_ending_clover_3.png
1 MB, 1024x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA_DvZ8kQRc

Even to this day it honestly sends a cold chill down my spine
>>
File: Htolniq_1.jpg (43 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
Htolniq_1.jpg
43 KB, 540x303
>>339159887
>playing as the clone of a character
>find a boss that get it's power from the corpses of other clones
I guess also when zun killed of Marisa like what's her name said.
>>
The fanbases
>>
>>339160107
I like how Zun clearly has an idea of how to draw objects like they were in 3D space, if we look at some of the details on the clothing or Reimu's rod, but he's still all like "ehh, fuck learning how to draw basic human anatomy even in a simplified animu aesthetic form"
>>
>>339161237
I passed Art while being unable to draw people at all.

Some people have different strengths in drawing I guess.
>>
That whore in Bloodborne who gives birth to a celestial larva. That shit just gives me the willies.
>>
The first encounter with a bloodsucker in Shadow of Chernobyl
>emergency lights flashing in the room
>the gunshots and cries from the soldiers getting gutted in the tunnel ahead
>that fucking cry it sends
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.