[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mighty number nope How do you manage to fuck up this ba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1024x1064) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1024x1064
>mighty number nope

How do you manage to fuck up this bad?
Also, this is the first demo ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UXDiQrgI6M
>>
>>339149987

They probably had to lower the graphic fidelity of explosions given it's gonna be on like every platform.

They still could have chosen something better than pizza explosions though.
>>
>>339149987
IT.LOOKS.EVEN.WORSE.

how is this even possible?
>>
File: dangerously cheesy.jpg (123 KB, 854x477) Image search: [Google]
dangerously cheesy.jpg
123 KB, 854x477
>>339149987
How did they fuck up those explosions so badly
>>
>>339149987
I really hope Inafune is finished after this game.
>>
>>339149987
how can they undeliver if the game didn't even existed to begin with?
this, my friends, is kickstarter
>>
>>339151632
nope he still has the chinese, and microsoft funding him
>>
THERE'S PROBABLY A DASH THAT MAKES YOU BREAKFAST
>>
>>339149987
The running and shooting animation look better in the alpha, the fuck?? Needs a bit more polish but it's better than his current "going for a jog" animation.

EVEN HIS ALPHA IDLE ANIMATION IS BETTER, IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S TAKING ACTION.
>>
Why does those enemy bullets looks like a corn
>>
You all seem to forget they had to make a game that could perform not just on the PC, but also the 3DS. That alone drastically lowered the graphic quality.
>>
>>339154503
Nobody wanted multiplatform shit, it was con man's idea.
>>
>>339149987

That is because sep2014 uses the u4 default everything, 2016 is the shit they made.
>>
>>339154503

There are 3DS games that are better looking than this.
>>
>>339154503
Then why not have a PC version separate from the 3DS one?
>>
>>339155463
they don't have the money
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.