[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lieutenant Kerrigan reporting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
Lieutenant Kerrigan reporting.
>>
Lol jk she's a gigantic flaming goddess now xDDD
>>
>>339147280
The ending of LotV was good enough. Just have Amon die on Aiur.

WHY WAS THE PROLOGUE NECESSARY? IT REALLY WASN'T.
>>
File: 3.jpg (81 KB, 852x1024) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
81 KB, 852x1024
My ghost scouts have just reported an abomination in the military graveyard! Apparently, the Zerg are not content to take only our living. Nova, one of our finest assets in the battle against the Overmind at Char, was also one of the first to be infested with the virus. Now, you'll find her in the outskirts' graveyard raising our dead as zergbies! We cannot abide this defilement! If you are truly our ally, you will help us destroy her.

Gheed is a pig
>>
>>339147202
Still would give her the nutt
>>
>>339147778
Still underwhelming to have a god beaten by some ships at orbit. also Kerrigan's 'prophecy'.
>>
File: 23424326713.jpg (60 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
23424326713.jpg
60 KB, 600x300
>>339148419
>>
>>339148419

>Duke is a pig

ftfy
>>
>>339148573
>Expose god as weak after disconnecting him from hiding places
>Proceed with precision orbital bombardment of said god and the surrounding acre

Fuck Kerrigan's Prophecy, it would've been okay having Protoss tell her off for being too slow.
>>
>>339147202
I read ya, he-he.
>>
>>339149126
S-shut up
>>
>>339147202
Thanks.
I was wondering what game I should play over the summer. Starcraft 1 campaign is a good idea.
Fun, easy to pick up, works for short and long times and is super fun.
Never finished the BW campaign, anyone know how it compares to the original campaign? Usually had enough of the single-player after beating all 3 campaigns of the original.
>>
File: AgQQ1.png (5 KB, 483x458) Image search: [Google]
AgQQ1.png
5 KB, 483x458
Opinions?
>>
>>339151545
Fuck i cant unsee now
>>
How the fuck did they fuck up Starcraft 2 so badly?
>>
>>339151824
Too much focus on individual characters doing shit and not enough faction vs faction war action.
>>
>>339151545
En taro Adun, Executoar.
>>
>>339152046
it didn't even feel like a war game at all, it was a couple of individual characters flying around space suddenly materializing armies out of nowhere
>>
>pleasure kerrigan.scm
>>
>>339152208
I know. The HotS campaign in particular was one huge blunder with Kerrigan going around blowing shit up with her Super Zerg powers. I've still yet to cringe at a video game as hard as when the whole Zerus thing came up in that expansion. LotV was almost there but not quite.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.