[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something good about Sonic 06
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: sonic2006-eu-front-360.jpg (139 KB, 800x1129) Image search: [Google]
sonic2006-eu-front-360.jpg
139 KB, 800x1129
Say something good about Sonic 06
>>
>>339145631
If the loading times weren't cancer incarnate it would be The Room of video games, ie beloved by everyone because of it's terribleness; as it stands it's like if every single scene of The Room was separated by 20 minutes of SF B-footage
>>
Harder than most games that came out that year. GOW on Insane mode is pretty easy by comparison.
>>
Music was great.
>>
>>339145631
Shadow's storyline is pretty fucking good and an excellent finisher for his progression that had been building since his introduction.
>>
The music was pretty good.
>>
IN HIS WOOOOOOOOOORLD
>>
the egg man redesign
>>
>>339145631
It has a nice personality
>>
>>339145927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-AoY9VMU0g
>If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have
>>
It had Rouge in it?
>>
This would be one of the best sonex games if it was finished.
>>
>>339146304
you could say that about any sonic game
>>
>>339145631
Eggman's Robot designs are pretty good.
>>
>>339146427
This, I really enjoyed the more sophisticated designs his bots received compared to their usual comic appearance.
>>
>>339145631
Game Grumps played it and made me laugh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jbNHWu1rgQ

The OST is way better than the game.
>>
It has an ending.
>>
I thought that Eggman actually looked better with a big ass torso than a big ass everything. Makes him look like he can beat the shit out of anyone
>>
Sound track
>>
>>339145631
Some graphics were pretty good.

Some, not-so.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.