[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible After a few tries I manage to get to his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Literally impossible
After a few tries I manage to get to his second phase, then I can't do shit.

Don't have time to heal, don't have time to hit, he's too fast, too much damage, can't do shit.

This faggot is harder than Ludwig.
>>
>>339135056

try rolling and then hurrah for victory!
>>
>backstab after large as fuck window #213
>do charged R2 when hes getting up
>rinse and repeat
wooow sooo haard
>>
i hope this is bait, he gets staggered from hits and is parryable
>>
>>339135227

Or you can literally just run around and let the red eye watcher fight him for you for the first phase.
>>
>>339135314
OP is talking about the second phase.
>>
>>339135056
Holy shit you are terrible
>>
File: cant stop the rump.jpg (455 KB, 4272x3204) Image search: [Google]
cant stop the rump.jpg
455 KB, 4272x3204
Literally impossible
After a few tries I manage to get to his second phase, then I can't do shit.

Don't have time to heal, don't have time to hit, he's too fast, too much damage, can't do shit.

This faggot is harder than Clinton.
>>
>>339135056
Learn to dodge, roll to the right
>>
>>339135056
Harder than Ludwig, while being an easier version of Lady Maria, who was already easier than Ludwig?
>>
>>339135234
This ain't bait. Never died more than 4 times in any soulsborne game, and now I'm getting assfucked for the 10th time in a row.

I'm level 15 and I use a Irithyll straight sword +1.
>>
is this your first souls game? if no, then wtf
his second phase has even larger attack windows, especially after his overswing combo
>>
>>339135448
Maria was piss easy, killed her first try. Ludwig was one of the 3 hardest bosses From has ever made.
>>
File: you.jpg (16 KB, 262x256) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
16 KB, 262x256
>>339135464
>>
Just be patient if you find it hard.
If you have a STR build you'll be able to stagger him with pretty much any big weapon, get a couple hits and roll away.
>>
>>339135056
Still using this shitty bait? Give it a rest already.
>>
As many souls boss, he is made considerably easier if you can tank and out damage him, or if you use the "trick". I had an absolute horrible time with unupgraded sellsword twinblades and no shield
>>
>>339135532
And Abyss Watchers are even easier.
>>
>>339135464
You went there (slightly) early then, still doable but you gotta dodge. Second phase could 1 hit me in my first playthrough took me like 20 tries
>>
>>339135056
dis nigga gets staggered if you sneeze on him he's the reason R1 spam is so fucking prevalent
>>
>>339135680
Except Abyss Watchers 1-2 shot me while with Maria it takes 4-5 hits even in blood phase. Also with Maria you have plenty of time to get back and spam heal.

I can't get close to him in this fight, it's getting pathetic.

>>339135541
Thank you for this amazing post, helped me a lot in the boss fight. upvoted!
>>
>>339135464
Parry.
>>
>>339135464
Go do the Cathedral first then come back to this

You're pretty underleveled
>>
>>339135803
And when I first fought Maria, she could 2-shot me. So if the issue for you is health, gain more of it. Abyss Watchers don't hit as hard, and have far less HP. They're basically made of paper. Upgrade your weapon, level up, or stop being bad.
>>
>>339135862
I got pretty lost with the forest of Farron, the ruins, and the ladder that leads to a giant stone like monster. Where is this cathedral? Undead settlement or Road of sacrifices?
>>
>>339136179
Off the road of sacrifices. From the bonfire you met Anri at, go down the path and keep heading left. You'll pass some ruins and eventually get to the Crystal Sage.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.