[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's high n- >die die di- >do di do di d- >justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: arnold-tsang-roadhog-presskit.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
arnold-tsang-roadhog-presskit.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>It's high n-
>die die di-
>do di do di d-
>justice raig-
>I got you in my sig-
>owatakad-
>heros nev-

Buahurhurhur
>>
Based street pig is based.
>>
>>339130575
When should I use his alt attack?
>>
>successfully defend as Roadhog
>opposing team accuses me of using hacks to hook people

Roadhog best pig
>>
>>339133074
when you are too far away to left click but not so far away that it will only do 3 damage.

Dont just hold RMD down or you will run out of ammo and get raped.

Try it out in practice mode and you will get the feel for it.

t. shitty who is only good at le one shot obese man
>>
>>339133074
go to the training area and get a feel for the range

if it connects and the shrapnel ball hasn't split yet, it'll do shit damage

it's best used for mid-range like if you hook a tank, they live and try to run afterwards
>>
>>339130575
One of the most fun hero to play
One of the most annoying hero to play against
10/10
Also, dopest backstory
>>
>>339130575
He was made to ride eternal.
>>
>>339130575
I sacrifice myself as rein against pig. If I live after hook I'll thruster into him to move him away from my team. He's a pretty cool character in all fairness.
>>
>>339133254
he is the GOAT for solo queueing since he can rape most people and heal fast when shit goes down
>>
>>339133215
>if it connects and the shrapnel ball hasn't split yet, it'll do shit damage
I hate this part
>>
File: 856765756.jpg (41 KB, 375x425) Image search: [Google]
856765756.jpg
41 KB, 375x425
>all of his voice clips and things that allude to him talk about him being the most murderous crazy mean psychopath around
>all of the media that shows him in the comics and stuff recently has him being a lighthearted friendly doof who lugs along with junk-rat

so did they just get a heel-turn halfway when deciding what they wan't to do with this character, or is it going to be some vash the stampede shit where he's not actually as psychopathic as he seems but nobody knows the truth?
>>
>>339133541
Image and reputation don't have to be representative of truth.
>>
>>339133541
Think about his as Hulk, of course hes angry and powerful, but doesnt mean hes a jerk 24/7 of he actually want to be a bad dude.
>>
>>339133687
>>339133729
Fair enough, It seems like a pretty interesting concept, I just hope that's what they intend(ed) to do with his character, and not just be indecisive and not bother to set something consistent, since >blizzard.

Still, based hog, best hog.
>>
>>339133541
>the big brute is actually a huge softie
EL OH EL never see this joke before! What a krazy contradiction!
>>
>>339130575
>Nerf this!
And suddenly we are all dead because roadhog players hook anything that is moving.
>>
>>339130575
roadhog with a hairy body is the best
>>
>>339133541
I think he was intended to be a gentle silent giant but would be too much like Pyro so they made him a Mad Max villain at the last minute since he looks like one.
>>
>tfw hooking people into the well/pit thing

Feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1425357892688.gif (674 KB, 414x317) Image search: [Google]
1425357892688.gif
674 KB, 414x317
>>339134095
>mfw I did this at one point
>>
>>339133541
maybe he`s a fun, light-hearted dude who just so happens to also like murdering people

he is also established as a literal terrorist in his background
>>
>>339130575
He has a sword on his back but never uses it
>>
>>339134601
he can't reach it
>>
Roadhog is such an easy hero that even a small child can play him well.
>>
>>339135316
Roadhog is pretty shit when you get out of wood tier matchmaking. The better job he does at staying alive and healing up all the sponge damage, the quicker the enemy's ultimates charge. You wouldn't know that, though.
>>
And hes super cute too.
>>
>>339130575
Love playing against him, nobody else charges your team's ultimates like that fat fuck
>>
What the fuck did they do to his hook range? Feels like it reaches across just about any open area in the game now.

Why can't they let him be weak at range?
>>
>>339133541
isn't Roadhog hinted at being like some Australian mutant with an actual pig face
>>
>>339135414
What?
How does saying a class is low skill trash means he thought it was good?
Are you retarded, or just high?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting stannis.jpg (106 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting stannis.jpg
106 KB, 364x457
>>339130575

>Raig

It's rains, you dimwit.

Or if it's a pun, reign

If you can't speak English, don't post on 4chan.
>>
>>339133541
From what I read from the wikia, he has severe PTSD after blowing up an Omnac facility in Australia causing the entire area including his home and irradiating pretty much half of Australia.

He slowly went insane because he lost his home and everything, then met Junkrat and is now having adventures.
>>
>>339135414
>tfw he's the only tank I like playing

I'm not going to stop either, fuck relying on pugs to heal me
if the shitters on my team don't know how to avoid the ults people build up off me then that's too bad
>>
File: IMAONEMANAPOCALYPSEORSOMETHIN.jpg (367 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMAONEMANAPOCALYPSEORSOMETHIN.jpg
367 KB, 1000x1000
>Reaper acts edgy but everyone treats him as a joke
>Roadhog acts edgy but no one says anything

Guess that's why he's my main
>>
>>339136340
probably because Reaper comes off like he`s trying really, really hard to be edgy whereas Roadhog comes off as a psycho who doesn`t give a fuck.

Like Reaper carefully picked out a cool mask and a cool cloak and dresses all in black and spends hours thinking of edgy things to say. where Roadhog is a dude who wears ill fitting overalls and a homemade pig gasmask and doesn`t really talk beyond wheezy laughter and saying weird shit about the apocalypse
>>
I like Roadhog. Hes high risk, high reward. Definitely underrated in my book.
>>
gimp suit with apple-shaped ball-gag and/or leather daddy ensemble skins when?
>>
>>339130575
>do di do di d-
who?
>>
>>339137036
bastion
>>
>enemy team has a Bastion
>not playing someone that counters him(healer/tank)
>none of my team knows how to deal with it
>play as Bastion
>enemy team is Pharah, genji,widow, hanzo, roadhog, and lucio
>get fucking rushed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-9FaXg5NOk
>>
>>339136897
High risk? He has a heal that does half his health and eats little shits like you for breakfast. If you don't play like an idiot you make the entire enemy team focus you alone because of how annoying a good hog can be.
>>
>>339137683
I've heard many people talk about how easy he builds enemy ults, but his pocket stun is also one of the easiest cancels to land.
>>
>>339137880
Low health allied roadhogs make me hard when I play mercy. Easily increases her rez by about 20% at minimum
>>
>>339130575
>play mayhem mode
>2sec cd on hook
>hook people, shoot them, they run away or back peddle
>hook them again immediately after
>some panic and desperately try to run away
>do this all game
>some players immediately try to stay away from you as much as possible

God it feels good
>>
>>339138376
>Enemy hog does this
>I push him with Lucio alt
>He does it again
>Pushed again
>Eventually he goes off a cliff
Mayhem is fun
>>
>>339130575
That mask is so cutes :3
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.